Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
There is a bug late game when you are supposed to meet the girls outside the cottage between 6-7pm. I have been at the cottage at that time for 5 game days now and it never triggers.

1699481907324.png

Reactions: Onebadbassist

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.29.4 Free is available for download.

What's new?
  • Visit the mermaids and meet 2 new characters, Fendin and Joslin
  • Default and extended sex scenes for Fendin and Joslin.
  • BJs and eat outs for Fendin and Joslin
The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

If you haven't yet, try the new game in the series called The Long way. V0.01.0 can be downloaded from Mega

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
Will the creator really not let people mod it? I've enjoyed the game so far ngl but I'd love to see what other people could add
dev is super protective of his paid content (Cheats and changing ages) and back in the early days when people where digging into his really terrible code to make cheat mods and unlock stuff, he got so bent out of shape that he completely broke the game for a while, and once it was back the game would delete your save if it even thought that you looked at the code.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
dev is super protective of his paid content (Cheats and changing ages) and back in the early days when people where digging into his really terrible code to make cheat mods and unlock stuff, he got so bent out of shape that he completely broke the game for a while, and once it was back the game would delete your save if it even thought that you looked at the code.
Actually, how fucked up is the code ?
Because this kinda makes me want to learn Ren'Py, just to be able to make a whatever mod, as a big middle finger to the dev.

I've got time to kill and being able to troll the shit out of him would be extremely funny.

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
For Odette: I entered the Field in the morning around 8 to trigger.
Highschool => Bovin City => Wolvern Camp => Field

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
(n) Thumbs down on this one been watching long time now not much changes same lame sex animations, little to no story events

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHardWay-0.29.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
So on one hand all I see are the complaints about the shitty coding of this game. Is this worth the download or nah?

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes