Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Its because sandbox games are time consuming and its even annoying if the scenes doesn't fit people's preference after investing time and then whine on a game thread because of disappointment so because of that I tend to look at all the contents first, if its sandbox there are tendency to miss optional scenes so I will know what I may miss and also to avoid wasting time and getting annoyed the lesser the chance of whining right ?
This is not a grind game, or a miss stuff if you make the wrong choice game. There are no wrong choices and you don't need to do anything to progress. This game is for people who like to wonder about a fantasy town and see what's there. All the ladies can be interacted with and a large number of them have fun renders for you to enjoy.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V06.6 Public - Bugfix to release Yvette from hospital prison, can be downloaded at

Reactions: Loganfin

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
as we still want to release an update on the 2nd with new content
One question: Do I have to download the 06.6 bugfix and save there, to keep my saves from 06.5 working in the update on the 2nd? Since saves are supposed only to work from a previous version.

btw I like your quick response to reported bugs.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So, had a quick look a while back. Was interested, wanted to give it time for a little more refinement.
Yes the Pateron thing was a low point but thats more me being unwilling to use Pateron and prefering other like Subscribestar more for reason of waiting.
Little interested in what it meant with the line - "Patreon codes and Patreon only content removed." meant in the long run. Is this saying that there is a Pateron verson or was the whole deal with the Pateron Codes abandoned fully?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Now it’s stuck badly nothing will open anymore and nothing will happen anywhere. It was as if I had a place unopened and that trigger was faulty that prevented me from progressing.
  • How to get that cottage open. No new conversation opens with anyone but all conversations are sexual and nothing else
Here is a map with everything that is open + goblins and cows

a call doctor has also been used and it helped for a while but that too doesn’t help anything anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Now it’s stuck badly nothing will open anymore and nothing will happen anywhere. It was as if I had a place unopened and that trigger was faulty that prevented me from progressing.
  • How to get that cottage open. No new conversation opens with anyone but all conversations are sexual and nothing else
Here is a map with everything that is open + goblins and cows

a call doctor has also been used and it helped for a while but that too doesn’t help anything anymore.

I have no idea how you did it, but the cottage is still locked. Try pressing 'shift o' and entering:
call UnlockGroup("JH_Yrd")
The 'doctor' fix has been altered to run automatically when it detects events not triggering. I think using the doctor fix early has made the events trigger out of sequence, which will result in more errors. I suggest restarting, since most of your events haven't been played.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am one of the devs for this game.

Why do you want to extract our images?
What do you plan to do with them?

If you need images, download Daz studio and make them yourself.
Some people, especially when it comes to sandbox games, just want to look at the images.

Some use them to check the content, see if it's what they are into. Others use it because they either don't have the time or can't be bothered with sandbox mechanics.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
What do I need to do if I want to deactivate incest?
Go to change settings on your phone - click on cheats - write in code "incest" enter. Under money is should stand "incest disabled....

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V06.7 Public is available for download at

V06.7 icludes:
  • New interactions for Yvette (BJ scenes including all pregnancy stages).
  • Base images for Wanda (from birth to 20s).
  • Character adjustment settings enabled for free version (aging images included for characters born in the game).

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So I used the Incest code.....and now my character has 4 Mothers and about 10 Sisters.....It might be me, but that doesn't seem right.

• Haha
Reactions: mcnero

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
(V06.7) apparently in this update there is nothing to do and Yvette is still stuck in the hospital; or do you have to redo all your pregnancy to get her out of the hospital?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
(V06.7) apparently in this update there is nothing to do and Yvette is still stuck in the hospital; or do you have to redo all your pregnancy to get her out of the hospital?
The update contains over 500 new images, which apply is to menu items like Yvette's BJ option and Wanda's age settings, not story events. Story events are only updated on the main release, once per month.

The stuck in hospital fail-safe should trigger at midnight, but if she's still stuck...
Press 'shift o' and enter:
Char[63]inward = False

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 292M
SHA1SUM: 26c03075f550a9d1ab2da9f61efdcfc9e40133a7
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Press<esc>to exit console.Type help for help.
Ren'Py script enable.

Char[63]inward = Fase
File"<string>",line 1:expected stament.
Char[63]inward = False
^
it does'nt work

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes