civick

Feb 13, 2018
After the 'catgirl' saying there's a door, you should have an event with Tareen at 3pm in the school store and then with Ursula, which unlocks the lab. If the events are not firing, it seems that the event sequences are out of order. to fix, you need to press 'shift o' and enter:
call doctor
i tried this but it unlocked all events any way to just tigger the correct events

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Man. I didn't realize just how bad it had gotten. I played one of the 5.whatever versions initially and I didn't have too many issues. Playing 6.2 with a fresh everything (even got rid of the persistent/saves) and can't do anything because the very first event at City Hall won't work. I kind of see why everyone is mad now. That and the hoops with the patreon stuff.

Reactions: Hock

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
I was going to tell you that only specific characters had age renders and that back when I tested it (5.9a) only 1 or 2 of them had loli renders(One of which was the furry catgirl) with about half or so having "mid teen" looking renders. However, dev claims they removed all that content from the public version with this update, so it doesn't matter anymore.
guess I just wait for the game to be completed, if it even makes it.
how things are going with all the bugs and controversy.

ALUCARD20

Feb 12, 2018
Hello,
how updates for this game works? I see that the other game of the same dev. it is abandoned...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
guess I just wait for the game to be completed, if it even makes it.
how things are going with all the bugs and controversy.
If the dev continues as they are going it won't matter how long you wait unless you give them money.
It's not like once they're done, they'll go
"Oh yea, guess I better add back everything I put behind a pay wall back to the public release"
They've shown multiple times at this point that they care more about forcing people to pay them
than they do the quality of the product
IDK, maybe I'm hanging around because it just makes me so sad.
This game had a certain level of promise
sure it's been really rough (even before the mod fiasco)
but at it's core, it was an interesting idea
and as I've said before, the idea of actually having different renders for whatever age you set a character
was an amazing and unique idea
If the dev had spent the last 3 or 4 months actually working on their skills
and polishing the code
& improving their modeling skills
instead of breaking the game in an attempt to prevent people from "hacking the game"
(it really wasn't all that hard enough to warrant the use of the term hacking)
then by this point they might of actually had something worth anything

instead, they obsessed over trying to hide features to force people to give them money
and the overall quality of the game not only didn't improve, but actually went down
and we are left with an incoherent mess

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
After the 'catgirl' saying there's a door, you should have an event with Tareen at 3pm in the school store and then with Ursula, which unlocks the lab. If the events are not firing, it seems that the event sequences are out of order. to fix, you need to press 'shift o' and enter:
call doctor
Thank you! That helped me add seven different things to my help list.

Jul 17, 2020
Why can't I unRen the game to extract the CG?
View attachment un.rpyc put this in "game" folder and the game will unpack the rpa to a new folder in the thehardway diectory something like "unpacked/game" witch you can merge that game folder with the one from the actual game
be sure to rename XXXX_un.rpyc to un.rpyc
the game with extract on launch, so once you launch, let the game finally start up, quit when you get to the main menu, then delete the un.rpyc from "TheHardWayXXX/game"

Jul 17, 2020
in the latest version game seems stuck on "something will happen soon" after i got to the part with the girl cop and the dog
*edit*
i used "call doctor" and got a bunch of hints but i dont have "marina" or "creche" locations unlocked and cant seem to get the event to unlock them?

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
View attachment 1423076 put this in "game" folder and the game will unpack the rpa to a new folder in the thehardway diectory something like "unpacked/game" witch you can merge that game folder with the one from the actual game
be sure to rename XXXX_un.rpyc to un.rpyc
the game with extract on launch, so once you launch, let the game finally start up, quit when you get to the main menu, then delete the un.rpyc from "TheHardWayXXX/game"
Still UnRen can't extract CG , even though I followed your instruction un.rpyc just extracted other folders like classes,events, saves,screens,scripts but unren can't extract the archive.rpa which is kind of unusual , I never had this kind of problem with other Renpy games

bandicam 2021-09-26 22-36-29-614.jpg

bandicam 2021-09-26 22-36-01-273.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I have this quest "if you're in your High School Workshop at 3pm you might discover something interesting..." I have been going for 2 weeks and have not had anything happen

Jul 17, 2020
Still UnRen can't extract CG , even though I followed your instruction un.rpyc just extracted other folders like classes,events, saves,screens,scripts but unren can't extract the archive.rpa which is kind of unusual , I never had this kind of problem with other Renpy games
un.rpyc is serperate process from using unren.bat

un.rpyc only works during game launch when you start the game program, whereas unren.bat you should only do it W/O the game running

the CG files should be in the images folder
TheHardWayFree-0.06.2-pc\game\images\Scenes

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes