EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
after reading this whole blast from everyone, especially from dev, i wish there was some Dislike button on this forum
downloaded game, played it as it is and got "hacked.....blablabla"
seriously some people should learn Hard Way, life, ironic that this is name of this game
i have meet too many so stupid devs in my real life then i dont need this also in my free time
i presume with this kind of behavior it will will be in best interest of everyone on this forum if Op`s step in and lock this topic, and dont get this dev to submit any other crap like that, deleted and went on my personal blacklist [ with special mark for this developer as ass ]

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
so by the looks of it, changing the age only change boob size right now. (right??)

is it going to change in the future?, or is lolis going to be added? (to justify the loli-tag??)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
i have a real problem here. I have downloaded the game from here, yet when i reach the dean's office, it proclaims that the game has been hacked and is exiting ...whats all that crap about?? i havent hacked anything, i got the game here!

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I can't trigger the lab. I met Tareen, she took me to the Bovine village, but I haven't seen her since. Help!!

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
yeah not having any of most of your guys problems.
but not being able to meet Tareen is just game braking.
so looks like no way to continue story

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
what the fuck is wrong with this game. I am at the coffee shop at 10 am and yvette is not there. I started a game and on the latest update.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V06 is available to Patreon subscribers.

V0.06 includes:
  • Pregnancy with sex events for Yvette
  • Age renders for Hozho.
  • 5 new characters - 4 Ladies and a Baby.
  • Default sex scenes for Clara(from 5.8), Elizabeth, Hozho and Galadriel.
  • Custom age default sex scenes for Clara(from 5.8) and Galadriel.
  • New non-default sex scenes for Erica, Gloria(from 5.8), Glynis and Winter.
  • Custom age non-default sex for Winter.

Cheats are:
beast
incest

Reactions: yoyomistro

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for the bug reports. The errors have been fixed and the game has been re-uploaded to Mega.

The game does have sex, or it wouldn't be here... We also just got our new render engine up and running, so you can expect a lot more content in the upcoming releases.
The game folder is not available on Mega as well.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V06.1 is due for initial public release on Saturday 25th September.

Since it was just getting hacked and revealed, we have removed the Patreon code and content from the public version of the game All bugs have been fixed.

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
V06.1 is due for initial public release on Saturday 25th September.

Since it was just getting hacked and revealed, we have removed the Patreon code and content from the public version of the game All bugs have been fixed.
yeah finally I can meet Tareen/ bovine and do the lab content. that was bug/block for some reason, and move the game forward

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V06.2 public is available for download at .

V0.06.2 includes:

• Pregnancy with sex events for Yvette
  • 5 new characters - 4 Ladies and a Baby.
  • Default sex scenes for Clara(from 5.8), Elizabeth, Hozho and Galadriel.
  • New non-default sex scenes for Erica, Gloria(from 5.8), Glynis and Winter.
  • Patreon code removed and Patreon only content removed.

Cheats are:
beast
incest

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for people that need, please remember to seed!

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
To the developer of this travesty;
Are you so needy, or greedy that you cannot see that having the game on F95 is a GOOD thing? It meant that you had people who liked it enough to want to play it, even though the characters are somewhat two dimensional in personality. It meant that people who cannot use Patreon might have been willing to buy it on Steam when it was done. It was a good way to advertise the ongoing growth and improvements you were making on the game.
Now, you have lost what, over a third of your supporters, and probably more by the time this is posted?
You are, in my opinion, a fool. Sorry if that hurts, but the truth is that most people don't like greedy little money grubbers who only make games for themselves.
If you don't like the way things work, then just make it for yourself, and stop being obtuse.

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes