limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I am geting hacked error for the game on PC. I only used the code in the description of the game here and given my self more money so that I wouldnt need to grind. Anyone know how to fix it or that game is made to fuck it up?

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
So, the game is closing by itself, even when I don't use cheats, it still claims that I used

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So, the game is closing by itself, even when I don't use cheats, it still claims that I used
It's almost like three different people warned them that if they spent more time trying to stop people from finding the code than fixing their game then they'd lose support in the community.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
yeah - this game was really promising first. But when you start to think about it in an objective way, it never could end sucessfull. As "more girls" doesn't mean "more content", much more it mean's "more repetitive boring shit".

And instead of helping people to enjoy the game, and maybe even implement a "noneed()" to use, (which would be like 5 minutes of work, and modding would be not needed at all), they rather decide to block modders in a way that even normal faithful players get thrown out by false-detection.

Far more than that:
The gamecode is the developer's, but the savegames are MINE. They are content created by me on MY system and stored on MY system. With what rights does the developer DELETE files on my system without my acknowledgement? It's like Microsoft would say "oh - you used another mail client, we will delete your stored Outlook mails now".
That's a criminal act over here where i live.
It should be considered to take the game inclussive it's developer out from F95 at all
Oh there absolutely was a "noNeed()" (Iassume you mean so that food/sleep/hygiene don't go down) but it was one of the patreon only "DevCheats" That's why they're "trying" so hard to stop people from even altering their stats; they want people to pay for that ability.

As far as "things this game was trying to do" LabRats2 does almost everything better.(At least with the mod)
The one and only interesting thing about this game was it's "I have different renders for different ages for characters" gimick
That was the whole reason I started looking for the code
Then I saw the game's actual coding and it made me angry
then the dev acted like a baby on a site that has
"We don't condone the spreading of our patreon content, but we chose to engage with the community anyway"
on every other page, because other devs understand that alienating your player base out of spite only harms the dev.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ok so i came back to this game finally figured out what it was that keep saying i was cheating i use an active tracker anti-malware to make sure malware doesn't effect anything on my PC, seems that tracker is conflicting with the anti cheat you put into your game.

sadly i want to play this as its basically my fav of these games were you get a map to explore and a inventory and stuff and you can progress the story at your leisure instead of being forced to do so.

But im not turning off my anti-malware to play this, made that mistake a few too many.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Ok so i came back to this game finally figured out what it was that keep saying i was cheating i use an active tracker anti-malware to make sure malware doesn't effect anything on my PC, seems that tracker is conflicting with the anti cheat you put into your game.

sadly i want to play this as its basically my fav of these games were you get a map to explore and a inventory and stuff and you can progress the story at your leisure instead of being forced to do so.

But im not turning off my anti-malware to play this, made that mistake a few too many.
Use V05.9c. It can be downloaded at MEGA.

We reported the update yesterday, but it seems the uploaders are too busy to update it.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
All my statements are from version .05.9a, so IDK what has been changed since then. So I don't want to give the dev here any ideas, but I just manually switched on all the variables the patreon code enables, then since he fucked up on his anti-cheat whatever and it triggers even when you're playing normally I just created some buttons I can click on the UI to change back the variables it trips. It looked like he set up a conditional with the ClockCounter variable that wasn't done properly and then also the callit variable, so I just setup buttons to pop up when the conditions are triggered and reset them in my game.

I couldn't be arsed to parse all the code but it looked like some sloppy DRM attempts gone wrong, not sure why the dev is doing this... The writing is subpar, some of the animations are decent but there's not really much personality here to either the MC or the other characters. A game that does something similar to this mechanically but that has more fleshed out characters and wittier writing is Annie's School Days, which is grindy but it's very easy to edit the stats without breaking your game. I'm gonna be off the forums for about a week probably so I won't have time to check out what was changed in .05.9c, so hopefully it addressed some of the issues without adding more weird DRM crap.

May 10, 2017
If you have been stuck for over 2 game days, you can press 'shift o' and enter:
call doctor
hit escape to exit the consol
I downloaded 5.9c from patreon, deleted the other install completely.

Seems like a rather nuclear solution - it opened up a bunch of new quests that broke story sequence completely. It didn't fix the problem though - once I triggered those events I still ended up stuck. (there are few in my log now that I can't trigger because I don't have access to the places or npcs the refer to)

My guess is that I'm supposed to have gotten access to the lab at some point?

Also, the game is still doing the thing where when I reload the game it thinks I put in a patreon code. (though, it no longer kicks me out for that)

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
I downloaded 5.9c from patreon, deleted the other install completely.

Seems like a rather nuclear solution - it opened up a bunch of new quests that broke story sequence completely. It didn't fix the problem though - once I triggered those events I still ended up stuck. (there are few in my log now that I can't trigger because I don't have access to the places or npcs the refer to)

My guess is that I'm supposed to have gotten access to the lab at some point?

Also, the game is still doing the thing where when I reload the game it thinks I put in a patreon code. (though, it no longer kicks me out for that)
The lab if through the hole in the floor in the study at the cottage.

May 10, 2017
The lab if through the hole in the floor in the study at the cottage.
Is the hole supposed to be there initially or appear from an event? I got an event where the MC noticed the air felt strange in the study, and the cat girl commented on it. It didn't go further than that.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Is the hole supposed to be there initially or appear from an event? I got an event where the MC noticed the air felt strange in the study, and the cat girl commented on it. It didn't go further than that.
After the cat girl speaks to you, you need to talk to Tareen (3pm high school workshop), then Ursula (high school). When you return to the cottage, an event will trigger with Shakria, the cat girl, that unlocks the lab.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
All my statements are from version .05.9a, so IDK what has been changed since then. So I don't want to give the dev here any ideas, but I just manually switched on all the variables the patreon code enables, then since he fucked up on his anti-cheat whatever and it triggers even when you're playing normally I just created some buttons I can click on the UI to change back the variables it trips. It looked like he set up a conditional with the ClockCounter variable that wasn't done properly and then also the callit variable, so I just setup buttons to pop up when the conditions are triggered and reset them in my game.

I couldn't be arsed to parse all the code but it looked like some sloppy DRM attempts gone wrong, not sure why the dev is doing this... The writing is subpar, some of the animations are decent but there's not really much personality here to either the MC or the other characters. A game that does something similar to this mechanically but that has more fleshed out characters and wittier writing is Annie's School Days, which is grindy but it's very easy to edit the stats without breaking your game. I'm gonna be off the forums for about a week probably so I won't have time to check out what was changed in .05.9c, so hopefully it addressed some of the issues without adding more weird DRM crap.
You answered your own question with "The writing is subpar, some of the animations are decent but there's not really much personality here to either the MC or the other characters"
Dev feels like the only way they can get money for this thing is to force people to pay to not grind, it's the only reason to block URM, which can only be used to change variables easily; anyone who knows what they want to change can still do it in the console or a save editor.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Tried the game about 5 times, no mod just the codes provided here. 5 times is really a fucking lot for this mess. all of those times the game gave me the hack detected message. Given that there is a new version here on the forum that i came across after playing it that says the anti-hack is more lenient, I just can't make myself play this. The game itself is not even that good to try and power through all this confusion of a code, it's just not for me i've exhausted all my patience. Best regards mate, and i hope you find a way to fix your project but whatever the clams you are doing now is just not working. Good luck

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooooo

all users satisfied now? works fine without the modding causing crashes?
good good - i feel really bad that the URM mod was causing so much trouble ..
oh wait - wasnt the mod :)
dont want troll - but i hope Spoil - lesson learned
have fun with your coding - we(modders) always find a way
this even had to admit EA and other GREAT gaming studios
it would be so much fun if you had still allowed the urm to work
(much more) ppl would be happy to play this game ,
we all would have fun (and helping with errors/bugs)- was it really worth all this??
think about it Spoil - it was no fortune you did for your game and dev team
(remember our first pm chat ? you was surprised about urm and even said it was good)
cant help it - this game has something - but not this way you trying to dev it
have a nice weekend

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1326421

Overview:
After being kidnapped as a child, our hero unwittingly returns to his home town to find work. As he climbs the ladder of success, he will gather a following of beautiful, devoted women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-04
Release Date: 2021-09-01
Developer: Muffin Maker
Censored: No
Version: 0.05.9c
Language: English
Other Games: Biome
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Only saves from the previous release can be loaded.
For the true story, enter 'incest' using the cheats button on the phone settings menu.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 1031585 View attachment 1031464 View attachment 1031474 View attachment 1031475 View attachment 1031477 View attachment 1031480 View attachment 1031479 View attachment 1031481 View attachment 1031483
this is the second time the game shut down after a message popped up saying something about "Hacked" wtf

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes