drumj

Dec 9, 2020
  • Expanded sex interactions for Astrid, Bianca, Clara, Edith, Hester, Linda, and Winter. (includes custom ages where applicable) how this work?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Although 'accountancy' is an official word, the class is actually called 'accounting', at least in every school and every business I've ever seen in America. lol
The 2 words mean pretty much the same thing, but are used a bit differently.
I don't know about how it is in other English speaking nations, though. Britain and Australia are much different than us, in many ways.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Although 'accountancy' is an official word, the class is actually called 'accounting', at least in every school and every business I've ever seen in America. lol
The 2 words mean pretty much the same thing, but are used a bit differently.
I don't know about how it is in other English speaking nations, though. Britain and Australia are much different than us, in many ways.
Actually, accountancy is the study of the principles to use when creating and using financial records... accounting is the actual maintaining of finances and financial records.
Odd word, yes - but valid if used if used properly. **shrugs**

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It took me FOREVER to figure out Tareen/Bovin/workshop was all in the "store room" in the high school.
There is no entrance when standing in front of the building. You click on the 'store room' button when standing INSIDE the high school as soon as you enter. Hope this helps clear that up for anyone in the future who is confused by all the misleading information. Even the in-game hint is misleading.

Reactions: InTheWoods

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Actually, accountancy is the study of the principles to use when creating and using financial records... accounting is the actual maintaining of finances and financial records.
Odd word, yes - but valid if used if used properly. **shrugs**
I also see they used 'Maths' instead of 'Math.' I've never seen it pluralized when naming a classroom or study course. I know some classes will teach multiple different types of math, and in that case, I guess it could be called 'maths.' lol
But, I grew up used to geometry, algebra, trig, calculus, etc, etc, all being separate classes. And each one was simply a math class on it's own. I'm learning more about other nations and how they do things, though. lol

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
I also see they used 'Maths' instead of 'Math.' I've never seen it pluralized when naming a classroom or study course. I know some classes will teach multiple different types of math, and in that case, I guess it could be called 'maths.' lol
But, I grew up used to geometry, algebra, trig, calculus, etc, etc, all being separate classes. And each one was simply a math class on it's own. I'm learning more about other nations and how they do things, though. lol
In England they say Maths, not Math

Reactions: FookU2

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Not sure if you are supposed to do something to age the new borns or just wait a long time? Also the junior high school has been empty a long time. Any clue about these?

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
can't find pauline on the map as it keeps saying to ask pauline about boat shop but she is not on the map any where

Zombiedab420

Sep 15, 2020
with all that was said under the spoiler tag you would think that this would even in pre-alpha have a larger download then 82 mb well good luck on living up to your dreams for this might check back in a year to see if anything got done
The file size is currently at 1.06 GB so he definitely got something done

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
The file size is currently at 1.06 GB so he definitely got something done
Did check it at a year there was something done but what is here is not all that good. The sex scenes are all the same sprite with little movement just a new character in that pose. It hits like it is his very first project but it is not so leaves me to wonder if he is learning anything from all this work he has put in. Story is... can not really put it in to words. There is something there but there are too many characters to get it truly across. Sure it is the "dad has vanished it is up to the son to find out what happened WHILE building a harem of his own" type thing but feels flat.

It is not bad enough for me to throw in a full review before the game is done because he can change something and do not want to scar this for not being great from the start.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes