whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah that was kind of a strange thing in the story, I was confused as to whether it was a joke or serious with the vaccination stuff
It could be a joke and it's just not translating well, but I'm doubtful. Politics aside, I think what really irks me is that it didnt really move the plot forward and it just didn't (to me) fiy the tone of the rest of the game.

wonrek

Jul 13, 2020
Where is Odette??? She does not appear in my cast of characters, but the hint system keeps asking me to speak with her.
Help.....

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way Free version 0.15.2 is now available for download.

• Added aging and default aging sex events for Hellen
It can be downloaded at:
Mega

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
How can you have sex with the girls? I mean I have Zelda at 100% of love & lust but I don't have the option to have sex, just make out and flirt

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
still some of the girls in the mall cafe have errors when flirt or making out and oddet the wolvern girls has no avatar in friendslist no info where we stand with her

Reactions: juliusnestor

Blaydon

Jul 23, 2020
First I am enjoying the game so far. I do have a few suggestions.
1. The mobile phone is tiny in mobile perhaps having it bigger as a side bar would be better.
2. The sex speed seems to be used for the next scene like a make out, if you finished fast you can twist the girls nipples off. Can it be reset at the end of the sex scene.
3. There is a farm button on the map but on android it is covered by the back forward skip menu buttons so can it be moved up a bit.
4. It would be great if there was a more flexible time advance system.

Anyways thanks for the game and the effort you have obviously put in so far, far too many promising games get abandoned.

Tibe19k

Feb 15, 2019
I have tried this "game" multiple times and it is just an absolute slog. Too many girls, too many times you gotta flirt and grind. Absolutely just obnoxiously junk.

SMist

Jun 18, 2019
does anyone know who bernie is in the game found him hes in right mayor office

Last edited:

berrios37

Nov 11, 2019
hmm played the game but cant get the other girls preggo got xena and yvette but no the others do i have to lower some percentage of their dos and donts

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes