franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
holy shit this game sucks, this guy is too busy trying to block any use of renpy cheats, and completely neglecting the actual coding, literally like 5 minutes in and if you try to scroll back from when you first meet yvette it shoots you all the way back to when you're cleaning city hall, that's ridiculous

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
M A A A A A A A A A A A N !!!! damn it :mad: , i am on latest ver .15 and the game will not progress --- wants me to talk to tareen so she can invite me to her world but she is ALWAYS in her world an never on the map so i can NOT talk to her :mad: :mad:
is this a glitch or is there a way to bring her back to MCs world so he can talk to her ? ? ? ? ?

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
M A A A A A A A A A A A N !!!! damn it :mad: , i am on latest ver .15 and the game will not progress --- wants me to talk to tareen so she can invite me to her world but she is ALWAYS in her world an never on the map so i can NOT talk to her :mad: :mad:
is this a glitch or is there a way to bring her back to MCs world so he can talk to her ? ? ? ? ?
dang , found the answer -- you have to keep grinding away at the work bench at the high school that was set up for you and after about two weeks she FINALLY shows up , what the heck DEV ???

wonrek

Jul 13, 2020
Can't find my way past this.......
"Something strange is happening in the lab between 1pm and 8pm"
HELP

spoonfig

Feb 25, 2019
Can't find my way past this.......
"Something strange is happening in the lab between 1pm and 8pm"
HELP
If I remember correctly, it is the basement in your dads house. At 1 PM the Elf/Nymph? character should be present (M-F)? until 8 PM. All you have to do is show up and BAM! quest complete!

wonrek

Jul 13, 2020
If I remember correctly, it is the basement in your dads house. At 1 PM the Elf/Nymph? character should be present (M-F)? until 8 PM. All you have to do is show up and BAM! quest complete!
Yes - I have been at the house and in the study several times during the 1 to 8pm times and no Elf/Nymph character has turned up. Any other ideas please????

spoonfig

Feb 25, 2019
Yes - I have been at the house and in the study several times during the 1 to 8pm times and no Elf/Nymph character has turned up. Any other ideas please????
If you have done the bit about "feeling" a presence there, finding out about the "magical door" talking to the magical door lady "hester" about how to enter said magical door in the study room, there should be a scene where you play out and enter the science lab. after the scene the study has a black box on the floor you click on to re enter lab. you need to be in the lab and not the study for the quest at the time.

wonrek

Jul 13, 2020
If you have done the bit about "feeling" a presence there, finding out about the "magical door" talking to the magical door lady "hester" about how to enter said magical door in the study room, there should be a scene where you play out and enter the science lab. after the scene the study has a black box on the floor you click on to re enter lab. you need to be in the lab and not the study for the quest at the time.
DUH - its the black box on the floor I was missing - all good now thanks....

dmmt

May 8, 2020
buggy mess....saves consistently load to an error screen,
move the mouse wrong (too quickly????) and I end up skipping time/scenes,

kklyh

Jun 24, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/InitUpdate/UpdateVersion.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'eventspeed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "scripts/InitUpdate/UpdateVersion.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/InitUpdate/UpdateVersion.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'eventspeed' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Hard Way Free 0.15.1Free
Wed Aug  3 15:40:23 2022

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes