Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Still no Mega link. And I'm not going to any more hotels for a while. So looks like I'm SOL on getting any more updates. LoL.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
i started the game and noticed at the beginning it said it was the free version is there content that your locked out of besides the cheats??

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
There is a problem in River City... Non of the ladies/girls in JNR SCHOOL and the HOSPITAL MATERNITY Ward are available to the MC... An error message appears that you must IGNORE past. <SIGH> I guess that goes for Creche Main Hall (Glynis) too!
Still having the same issues in 0.14.3;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/EventController.rpy", line 200, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 42, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 200, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/EventController.rpy", line 200, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Hard Way Free 0.14.3Free
Sat Jul  9 06:34:21 2022

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
I know it's not the game file like rpgs
There are usually 2 copies of the save files actually.
One is in [Root game directory]->game->saves
In most cases you'd probably want to keep the file called "persistent".
And there should be the 2nd copy of the save files in c:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheHardWay-[blah blah]\
Remove both copies to get rid of the saves completely.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the F*****g advertisements in the android game they are a Damn nuisance
Thanks

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Wow what a trash DRM system, modifying the game locks you out of it. Good luck with this one. Ignore and move on it is. 1657478285866.png

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
what types of incest are present in this game? Is there any incest sex in this game till now? please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
simple, all teachers are concubines of MC' father, by extension, one of them is MC' mother. and all the young are the daughters of his father, then by extension, all youngers are his half sisters, in real sens of the word, and not only "sister" from congregation....

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
When I last played this, it seems the navigation and places where broken or too easy to break. I needed to go to the dean's office, but it would either always crash or I wouldn't be able to do anything except move around the map. If I was hungry, I would go back to the apartment, but it wouldn't let me do anything at all.
I gave up trying after several more quick play throughs which honestly was on a few minutes in. I never bothered to try this game again, because of the issues I was having, the dev ignoring people telling of the bugs and him doing nothing. Then there is all the childish stupid talk between the characters which lots of people didn't like, it's either the dev is under 18 trying to make an adult game or the game itself is very childish. I don't know as I said, I gave up after a few early releases. The fact he puts free version on this game is very insulting to people, when its clear he doesn't seem to know what he is doing, and I am not the one saying it, just repeating what so many others have already.
You can only define what the different characters are to the mc only if you sub him? why would anyone do that if this game is so broken and unlikely ever to be playable without him getting some serious help? I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but you'd think by now, most of these bugs would be ironed out, a coherent story that doesn't look like it was written by a young teen boy or whatever.

Reactions: Budman 1959
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes