thornum

Dec 29, 2019
Bernie is the mayor, you can find him first in velma office in city hall. for the next interview with him, you can find him in his office. to the right on the city wall facade.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
Unlike Neko-chan-nyaa, I haven't had any access blocking issues since version 0.06.

The storyline is much more complex, as there are many characters to interact with.
On the first updates, it was about creating situations that would bring MC to get to know most of the characters. I think the author knows very well where he is going in his scenario, it is simply long to implement. So, for those who skim the games on chain by spending 20 minutes per game, it is clear that on this one, you will miss the plot.

So maybe a little summary is in order.
Your character, a young adult, having gone to street school in the slums of a city X, decides to return to the city where he was born in search of his origins and his family. Like any newcomer to a new city, he first looks for accommodation and a job.
he intervenes in a muscular drag attempt between yvette and the mayor's son.
yvette belongs to a female community called "sisterhood" which manages and controls "the high school" and the "university". Yvette recognizes the traits of their founder, mentor and father of the "sisterhoods" in our character's facial features.
she will therefore make sure that MC is introduced to the executives of the "sisterhood" and to bring him into their community.
As the meetings progress, MC discovers that the founder of the "sisterhood" is his father, who disappeared some time after an arson attack took away his son (you).
As MC investigates, he discovers the corruption of the town hall, the conflict between his father and the mayor, the genetic research that his father was carrying out, the sanctuary of the school complex serving as a refuge for various extraordinary beings, hunted down by the mayor, and his henchmen....
although his father has disappeared, the mayor continues his race for possession of the city, and does not take long to attempt an action against the group represented by the "sisterhood" and the non-human refugees they shelter...

- there is therefore a "harem" situation to be designed and consolidated for the hero.
- An investigation to find out what happened to his father.
- An investigation to find out who is behind his own kidnapping, masked by arson, 15 years earlier.
-The duty to resume the research that his genius scientist father had undertaken to help the community that has just welcomed him.
- thwart the machinations of the mayor, and his attempt at egemony over the city.
- Learn to know the different breeds present in this community, or protected by this community.

68 characters, numerous mythological, historical and medical references. a sprinkling of a hint of international conspiracy theses, to tie it all together.
we are far from the basic and shoddy work of a teen boy on his first game.
the scenario is interesting, the actions sufficiently diversified, the themes addressed mixing very current themes and historical themes, fantasy, and science fiction. All the characters intervene during the plots, many on several occasions.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
no, it's not a bug, it's Edith, your MC's daughter obtained with xena. for my party, i have already three childrens: Astrid, obtained with Jean, Edith obtained with Xena and Wanna obtained with Yvette. i have also shelly pregnant .

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
no, it's not a bug, it's Edith, your MC's daughter obtained with xena. for my party, i have already three childrens: Astrid, obtained with Jean, Edith obtained with Xena and Wanna obtained with Yvette. i have also shelly pregnant .
I know it's Edith; what I mean is that she's a bit old to still be in nursery school.

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
I don't know if i have a problem or not, but i don't have the option to have sex with some girls including but not limited Yvette, Jean, Xena, Shelly, Ruby, Ursula, Nina and some others, so what i want to know is the option only available after some events or something

Reactions: JillSandwich69

OSendis

Jan 29, 2019
What is the name of MC's mother in this game? Please help and thanks a lot in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlike Neko-chan-nyaa, I haven't had any access blocking issues since version 0.06.

The storyline is much more complex, as there are many characters to interact with...
I agree the bugs aren't as bad anymore, but the 'complex-ness' of the story is one of my issues with it. There is detail, but its mostly relegated to info dumps one-on-one with characters. Very little is delivered in an organic way. The closest we have is the 'sisterhood' and the ladies as a group talking at a few points, but after about halfway through, they drop off.

And yes, they have added a broad lore and shown us big plans, but they're expanding the lore faster than they're filling in the gaps. It kind of reads like a wiki entry about itself at points, that level of detail.

The sexual encounters also leave much to be desired. They're short, mostly 'copy pasted' events with model swaps. None of them feel unique. And its a shame, because I love the models. Its also a shame that the "age regression" is just a non-story model swap in a menu. I want to see the reaction and interaction with the older characters as they regain their youth.

All in all, "less is more" would be a valuable lesson here. I'd probably cut out half the characters and just enrich the ones that are there. It would still be a large harem! I would even say it'd be better to just cut them now and rewrite, instead of digging this hole further.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
the legitime surrogate is Debbie, also the mother of yvette and xena.

I don't know if i have a problem or not, but i don't have the option to have sex with some girls including but not limited Yvette, Jean, Xena, Shelly, Ruby, Ursula, Nina and some others, so what i want to know is the option only available after some events or something
it's probably because you don't activate the "incest option", pratically all old sisterwood women are part of the génétic mix used to create the "MC character", that do them all your mothers. and by extension, all the young sisterhood their daughter, and your sisters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhay

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way Free version 0.15 is now available for download.
What's new in V0.15?
  • Standing sex for Debbie, Dianne, Gloria, Nina and Susan.
  • BJs for Audrey and Farah
  • Expanded sex interactions for Amber, Bettie, Debbie, Dianne, Farah, Gloria, Kegan, Lyra, Mable, Nina, Susan, Vallery and Wanda.
Additional cheats and hints can be found on F95Zone (no new cheats for now)
The game can be downloaded at:

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone provide save completed to uptodate version. My saves seem to be bugged since sex options disapeared and other girls are not giving birth to another two kids. Thanks.

Reactions: JillSandwich69

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
hunger + hygene + sleep + style + strength + humour + speed + endurance + charisma + wit + karma + charity + money

WTF thats too much grind to get an MC laid....i mean if i wanted to do grind work i would just play World of Warcraft
with all that theres gonna be a need for a cheat mod to make this somewhat playable. And that sucks cuz i read the summary and was looking forward to trying it
Spoken like someone who's actually had to grind in WoW.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
unfortunately i don't know if there is a difference between the full and free version because i only tested this game a few weeks ago.

I find it a bit outrageous that the developer on the patreon page points out that more cheats can be found on F95, since this very developer consistently prevents the use of tools such as URM!
for me personally that's reason enough not to pay any further attention to this game and to look at other projects instead.

maybe time will change things.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes