NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
There is a problem in River City... Non of the ladies/girls in JNR SCHOOL and the HOSPITAL MATERNITY Ward are available to the MC... An error message appears that you must IGNORE past. <SIGH> I guess that goes for Creche Main Hall (Glynis) too!

Last edited:

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
what types of incest are present in this game? Is there any incest sex in this game till now? please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now. Can someone tell me if there are other cheat?
On the op i see only this:

Cheats:
incest - to enable incest content
beast - to enable Beastiality content

I try to use search but i do not see real answer of if there are... there are so many ppl who ask about this cheat that this make me confuse.

There is some cheat for the status? I mean Hunger/Hygiene/sleep?
One for the money?
Thank you

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well, there's a few steps before that option shows up. You gotta have Bovin City Great Hall entrance unlocked, done the whole prep work for getting the boat, and talked to Carrie and Hester a couple of times, about the plague with H, and about the hidden cam feed from the mayor with H. And talked to Shelly about where she does her farming. But seriously, you guys gotta start using the 'get help' button on the phone in the game, lol. It basically gives you clues to everything you need to do in the game. And also follow up on any messages you get on the phone as well. But you gotta be at the tavern between 5 and 7 PM. Hope that helps. :)(y)

(Actually, there's even more steps than what I mentioned here, as others will come up, once you do one of the previous tasks. but just giving you the main idea.)
I think the problem is more that she is not in the friend list with the face from her name you know where you have seen it without I was stuck as other aso before I read your answer.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
The mechanics are heavy enough to handle anyway, i'm already stuck in the beginning...
and there's not even a walktrought anywhere ... the tracks tell me to
- "Mett Velma at the city employment office after 8am on monday morning" ... I don't have this place to visit...
- "Meet Yvette at the Dock Retail Strip Coffee Shop at 10 am" I tried several times to be at that time in the coffee shop but nothing happens...
Edit: I met Yvette at 10am on Sunday, maybe she can only be seen on Sunday? And the previous location was only unlockable after meeting Yvette

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now. Can someone tell me if there are other cheat?

Cheats:

I try to use search but i do not see real answer of if there are... there are so many ppl who ask about this cheat that this make me confuse.

One for the money?
Thank you
I found that :
mcstats.Hunger=xxx
mcstats.Hygene=xxx
mcstats.Sleep=xxx
mcstats.Credits=xxx

Edit : It's not Cheats Command. Use them with Console Command.

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
- V0.14.3Free released
- Added aging fun defaults for Amber

The game can be downloaded at

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
what types of incest are present in this game? Is there any incest sex in this game till now? please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
Basically every sexual interaction is incest as the mc is related to nearly all the women in the game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can we get a mega download link, I don't trust the other sites, always seems to be extra material in the downloads from them judging by the difference in size of the downloads.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Basically every sexual interaction is incest as the mc is related to nearly all the women in the game.
Well, you can just as well say there is no incest at all. The MC is an amalgamation of the town's DNA, which makes him just a regular rural village kid.

He's basically an Icelander.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017

Cheats:

One for the money?
Thank you
Honestly, incest doesn't work here. I activated it, but I still can't change the relationship from "friend" to "mother" and "son.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
When trying to use aging system it says that there is patreon version. How do you unlock it? As well for some reason many of the females sex option just dissapeared for me.

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
i dont really understand the aging thing, like how is it supposed to work? ive never seen anything to activate it or anything, i just keep seeing it in the changelog but never in the game

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Odette, our new Wolvern character.????
Default fun interactions for Odette.????
very good discovery but where can we find it I can't find it anywhere ??????

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

Cheats:

One for the money?
Thank you
you have to buy the cheats, and the last time people put effort into getting around that the dev made the game delete your save if it thinks you've manually changed anything.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
i dont really understand the aging thing, like how is it supposed to work? ive never seen anything to activate it or anything, i just keep seeing it in the changelog but never in the game
(IIRC)you go to that menu with the grid of all the characters and click a portrait and then you can change it from there, but also most(younger images) or all of that feature was moved to the paid version

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes