tehmasta

May 1, 2017
What's wrong with sex scenes in the game?
Pick any girl > have sex with X > choose anything > and literally nothing happens, characters just stand there having a staring contest. Is this some sorta bug or am i doing something wrong?

Finished all the events without being able to trigger a single sex scene. What an achievement :sneaky:

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.14.2 Free has been released and can be found at or .

What's new in V0.14?

• Odette, our new Wolvern character.
  • Standing sex for Galadriel, Gemma, Shakria and Ursula.
  • Default fun interactions for Odette.
  • Eat outs for Amber, Carrie, Clara, Daisy, Farah, Glynis, Hester, Ilse, Kelly, Kendra, Lacey, Lesley, Linda, Mable, Melody, Odette, Phoebe, Queenie, Summer, Tanryn, Trudy, Usagi, Vallery and Velma.
  • BJs for Farah, Fiona and Kegan.
  • Shelly gets her pregnant BJ sets.
  • Expanded sex interactions for Audrey, Carrie, Nina, Portia and Vallery.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I haven't played through but comparable to other games, doesn't the file size seem kinda small?
it's because this game (at least the last time I played it a long time ago) uses the same animations for every sex scene.
it's similar to games like labrats2 where they don't make new images for every scene, they have paper dolls that have a number of animations and the paper dolls just change depending on who you are with.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Actually READING the text of this game... it's a damn Conspiracy Theorists wet dream. Anti-Vax, anti-flouridated water, flat Earth, and more. And it plays it straight. The level of idiocy involved is ridiculous.
That's kind of the point - triggering people who cant see it's deliberate fodder for a generation of people who are triggered by practically anything no matter how ridiculous it is (your one of many to point out the subject matter) . Funny enough it actually seems to solicit more comment than you somehow being related to an ENTIRE town, breeding them all and even mating with Goblins, Elves and Cat Girls all whilst playing it straight as it were the most normal thing in the world.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Where I can find glory holes? School,Mall or Coty hall? Only school's can click on it,but got under development tag

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes