Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
what types of incest are present in this game? Is there any incest sex in this game till now? please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
( probably gonna get dinged on this.. ) :devilish: you put yer tiny wienny in da wittle hole and squirt yer man juice inside. wash , rinse, repeat
Did you even read my comment - i CANNOT have sex with them no more, it's no longer an option and has not been for a couple of updates so never mind pregnancy i've got about four characters who are completely off the cards no matter how and often i interact with them.

Yoshy876

Mar 20, 2021
For those interested in getting around the patreon code,
If you enter the following in the console (can't be through URM for those that use it as that won't access persistent)

persistent.versiontype = True
temponice = True
hasgoahead = True
The game will think that you have entered the code
You can then enter the DevCheats
Some useful ones I have found in the code so far:
(Note I have only tested "conan" ingame to make sure it was a valid DevCheat
so all descriptions are based on what I'm seeing in the code)

NoStat : turns off the need to eat/sleep/wash
beef : refills hunger/sleep/hygiene
rewind : turns time back 2 hours
confusion : appears to set everyone like & love stats to 51, and adds $1000000, possibly also unlocks all characters
pally : appears to set everyone's like stat to 80
flirty : appears to set everyone's love stat to 80
showme : not sure, possibly reveals all character locations?
billgates : adds $1000000
conan : sets the NoRules variable to true (haven't played enough to figure out what that actually does yet)
timeless : unlocks all events
turbo : sets like & love stats to 31 for everyone, adds $10000, and I think unlocks all locations & characters

To change Ages, names, preferences of girls in the contact page click on their picture
and then you can click on the things on the list on the right to change them

Note that the game seems to periodically reset the value of hasgoahead or temponice to false
so just make sure you reset them to true before you try to enter codes or change ages/names/prefs.
how do i enter the code

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
how do i enter the code
dude that was like 37 updates ago.
if you look a little further than that in the thread you will see that the dev broke the game for several updates in an attempt to stop people from using that advice. They then moved the age stuff to exclusively the paid version, and I lost interest in digging through their shitty code. So if there's a viable way to cheat in the current version without paying for it IDK, you'll have to figure it out, but be warned it'll probably delete your save if you try.

gggggynbebhy

Sep 24, 2018
How do i get BJ in toilets of hight school (Glory Hole) from daughter Astrid, name default? Im click on icon\doors of cabines in toilets but nothing happined. Astrid is there with me. Game write me - In Development. Version - 0.13. Playing on PC.
Thanks

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do i get BJ in toilets of hight school (Glory Hole) from daughter Astrid, name default? Im click on icon\doors of cabines in toilets but nothing happined. Astrid is there with me. Game write me - In Development. Version - 0.13. Playing on PC.
Thanks
I've not played for a while but I guess you'd get it the same way you get it from all the others girls, probably have to pick a specific time of day to get Astrid instead of one of the other girls.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I got stuck on...there`s something happening in the Lab between 1pm and 8pm....but i looked in all locations and can`t find where this Lab is....any hints?
Check the cabin study. There is a questline to open the invisible door.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I just got a message, "There are no available babies for Jean" WTF? Are you limited to the amount of babies you can have at one time? I already have 3 other girls pregnant and was going for Jean as a fourth.

BTW for those that are asking, you cannot get the girls pregnant until you have completed the Baby Creche and Maternity Ward questlines. After that you will see 4 girls tagged with "Not Pregnant" in your friends list. Jean, Xena, Yvette, and Shelly are the tagged girls. Yvette will be the first I think since there is a quest to meet with her while she begs you to inseminate her and reveals a secret.

Nov 26, 2021
Few suggestions

Sex scenes
I understand creating individual unique sex scenes for all the girls would be very time consuming but the way it's set up now is kinda boring and way to generic, like when some of the girls lose their virginity it would be nice for it to happen in a more romantic way or in a unique scene, like walking up to a girl and saying let's fuck and then it's the same position over and over it gets very well like I said boring and sorta annoying, make the girls first times special man

Events
Another thing that may be time consuming is making more unique events like dates with the girls, and instead of making these dates repeatable make them one offs and on a second date make it completely different this would be very time consuming but would add a way to build up love n build the relationship deeper with the characters and learn more about them in different settings, maybe you take them out bowling for group dates or go for a walk through the bush and find a lake to swimming as a group (bush is forest for non Aussies I guess) like events that feel unique and not generic repeatable's or if they are repeated have different dialogue during the event and some slight changes maybe Jean and Monique? The girl you've at the start? Have a threesome on a visit that is unique

Characters
Since yous plan on adding from what I remember reading 1000 characters or something maybe put a focus on which characters are the main and which are more side characters to the story, for instance, Jean to me could be a main or a side character (mainly because of the generic feel of how things work) personally I think she's a main but with the amount of characters planned someone like her could be drowned out in the overall story so think about who is and isn't getting more screen time since having a vast amount of characters may cause issues with character likeability which also brings back the events topic which feel generic now but could be improved with more unique things for different girls

I was a sub and will come back next month (money issues) so thought I would just give some suggestions to what I think needs improvement and things that could be added

Oh yeah, that first voyer scene at the library doesn't really fit the story, like it's a one time thing that happens in the VN and didn't bother me that much because the Li in the scene is very minor but it doesn't really fit

I probably could have suggested things better but this was all off the top of my head since I'm going to start over with the new update but felt saying this because right now it feels generic and way to repeatable

(I do like the game not saying I don't but it could use a few things to give it life)

Good luck

Reactions: capitanqueso

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I just got a message, "There are no available babies for Jean" WTF? Are you limited to the amount of babies you can have at one time? I already have 3 other girls pregnant and was going for Jean as a fourth.

BTW for those that are asking, you cannot get the girls pregnant until you have completed the Baby Creche and Maternity Ward questlines. After that you will see 4 girls tagged with "Not Pregnant" in your friends list. Jean, Xena, Yvette, and Shelly are the tagged girls. Yvette will be the first I think since there is a quest to meet with her while she begs you to inseminate her and reveals a secret.
I got a problem at the moment, any of the girls I can get pregnant, I can't even fuck them to get them pregnant, get to fuck everyone else in the game except for them.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Few suggestions

Sex scenes
I understand creating individual unique sex scenes for all the girls would be very time consuming but the way it's set up now is kinda boring and way to generic, like when some of the girls lose their virginity it would be nice for it to happen in a more romantic way or in a unique scene, like walking up to a girl and saying let's fuck and then it's the same position over and over it gets very well like I said boring and sorta annoying, make the girls first times special man

Events
Another thing that may be time consuming is making more unique events like dates with the girls, and instead of making these dates repeatable make them one offs and on a second date make it completely different this would be very time consuming but would add a way to build up love n build the relationship deeper with the characters and learn more about them in different settings, maybe you take them out bowling for group dates or go for a walk through the bush and find a lake to swimming as a group (bush is forest for non Aussies I guess) like events that feel unique and not generic repeatable's or if they are repeated have different dialogue during the event and some slight changes maybe Jean and Monique? The girl you've at the start? Have a threesome on a visit that is unique

Characters
Since yous plan on adding from what I remember reading 1000 characters or something maybe put a focus on which characters are the main and which are more side characters to the story, for instance, Jean to me could be a main or a side character (mainly because of the generic feel of how things work) personally I think she's a main but with the amount of characters planned someone like her could be drowned out in the overall story so think about who is and isn't getting more screen time since having a vast amount of characters may cause issues with character likeability which also brings back the events topic which feel generic now but could be improved with more unique things for different girls

I was a sub and will come back next month (money issues) so thought I would just give some suggestions to what I think needs improvement and things that could be added

Oh yeah, that first voyer scene at the library doesn't really fit the story, like it's a one time thing that happens in the VN and didn't bother me that much because the Li in the scene is very minor but it doesn't really fit

I probably could have suggested things better but this was all off the top of my head since I'm going to start over with the new update but felt saying this because right now it feels generic and way to repeatable

(I do like the game not saying I don't but it could use a few things to give it life)

Good luck
Thanks for the feedback.

We are currently focused on getting all the characters we have to the same interaction level as the Enhuman girls, after which we will introduce new characters less frequently, which will give us time to develop more individualized content. We fully intend to have unique events, like dating and location specific interactions and many of the mechanics are already in place for their implementation.

As the game develops, the voyeur scene at the beginning will make sense and its relevance to the storyline will become clear.

The next few updates will introduce a few new characters and new locations outside the city which are needed for the primary storyline, including a ship and a crashed spaceship. We are also in the process of expanding the sex event interactions, some of which were included in V0.14 (free version will be released later this month), and 'cum' scenes, which we hope to include in V0.16.

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
v0.13.3 There seems to be a bug that prevents MC from getting any Labour points from working at High School Store Room (and any work that takes less than 4 hrs).
The responsible code reads as
mcskills.addSkill(q.Skill,(q.Hrs/4))
Since with Python q.Hrs/4 is an integer division, the result will always be 0 for any timespan less than 4.
The correct code should be something like
mcskills.addSkill(q.Skill,(q.Hrs/4.0))
to force floating point result.
The same goes for the related message that would be

renpy.notify ("You gained " + str(q.Hrs/4.0) + " " + q.Skill + " points.")

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes