Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oh good it's not just me. I've gotten multiples of Will slapping Chris and then I got one of Chris Hansen and I was like "but why? I'm looking at someone in their 20s."

It was weird.

Yes, on several different pages/forums of this site it's annoying.
Hopefully will be gone after tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
Game freezes when going into sex with a bunch of different women, so it'll show the options but when clicking on one it doesn't go through, I can load the game back and try again and doesn't work, anyone else got this? Maybe the scenes haven't been added yet

Edit:if you use the renpy universal text box remover it will cause issues with scenes

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
How and where can I access the Bovine great city hall? It says at high school entrance but I can't seem to find it.

Feb 28, 2022
who is the building material supplier?
Talk to Usagi in the Muffin Hardware Store in Muffin Plaza and select "Buy". You have to proceed to the point in the game where the Muffin Plaza is opened up first though. To get to that point, I would recommend that you keep clicking on the "get help" icon in the lower left corner of the screen (second icon down on the right hand menu of four icons.) Eventually you will get to the point in the game where you can start purchasing items for the renovation of Jame's cabin. Also, if you are following the storyline, the Sisterhood will give you $1,000 every week on Sunday morning at Midnight for the renovating of the cabin.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R
Feb 28, 2022
I wnt to the City Hall, and talked to Velma, and selected "Work 8 hours for $85". While working, one of the locations came up that I do not recognize, and I am unable to access in version 12.2 it is a tall white apartment / condominium tower. To reproduce: Go to City Hall, go into the employment office, and Save your game at that location. Talk to Velma, and request to work for 8 hours for $85.00. then click through until it takes you to that location. Note that you might have to reload your game 7 to 10 times or more to get the apartment tower to come up as one of your work locations. Does anyone recognize this location, and can tell me how to access it? I am attaching a picture of a screenshot from the game of the apartment tower that I am referring to.
HW_BUILDING.png

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
Thanks I had forgotten about this one it worked great on Treasures Of Nadia. Little tricky to get use to but works great.Thanks Again.
Thanks. that worked for me. All I added was money, but that was my main objective. I wonder if there is anything in the Game Save file that specifies what locations are locked or unlocked to a player. I just discovered a tall white apartment building / condo location but am unable to access it. (See my previous post for a screenshot) I am wondering if there is any way to unlock that location via the game save file???

Feb 28, 2022
How and where can I access the Bovine great city hall? It says at high school entrance but I can't seem to find it.
You have to proceed to the point in the game where the Bovine Hall and the Goblin City is opened up. It talks about it before it actually gives you access. To get to that point, I would recommend that you keep clicking on the "get help" icon in the lower left corner of the screen (second icon down on the right hand menu of four icons.) and do what it says. eventually there will be a box in the upper left that will take you to Bovin City.

High_School.jpg

Feb 28, 2022
The lab is accessed from the study in James's cabin, but you have to progress to the point in the game where the lab is opened up to you. If there is a black square under the window then select that and you should be able to get to the lab. If you are not to that point I recommend clicking on the get help icon in the lower left corner to make sure you have done everything in the game needed to open that part of the game up to you.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
The lab is accessed from the study in James's cabin, but you have to progress to the point in the game where the lab is opened up to you. If there is a black square under the window then select that and you should be able to get to the lab. If you are not to that point I recommend clicking on the get help icon in the lower left corner to make sure you have done everything in the game needed to open that part of the game up to you.
I am; this is just the answer to skyrim1992

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes