Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.11.1 Free has been released and can be found at or .

V0.11.1 - Introduces the new interactive sex event system. Just the basics for now, but it will grow.

Reactions: Green Lantern

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
what kind of beast content is in the game? is it the male MC that is fucking the beast(what kind of beast is it?) or the female characters?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i must lots a of goodlooking and beautifull chars and no crooked faced ether
and most off the lady's are in my nice of tag's so this is deffenitly becoming a Novel for me
most off when nurse called her collegeu kichi
1646449178336.png

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
The new interactive sex event won't work, when you click on the option to have sex with a particular character the game freezes completely. Also the make out option takes lot of time. Do fix this.

Reactions: Spider_man

Green Lantern

Jan 6, 2022
I see a lot of potential with the new sex event. I quite like the idea of being able to do what I want.
Hope the dev does the same with the flirt and compliment events. Or maybe have a few alternative seduction paths.
Keep up the great work.

Hairless Ape

Oct 29, 2021
Just keeps getting better.
I wonder if Galadriel will be able to get pregnant too. Would be pretty cool to see her with a big belly.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
played entire game expecting pregnancy content only after completing entire game in current build getting a message about a third baby issues and as such theyve removed said content till next update and to twist knife even more now all the high school girls are off limits for even default sex scenes (all of the girls not just ones you get pregnant) despite this not being the case for first 80% of the game (i played from scratch).

Still there is a plethora of girls which is a huge plus, plenty of locations and the hotties are most part varied with even monster girls to have fun with. Its clear the next update should involve default sex scenes with the Jnr School teachers but ideally the devs will also be focusing soon on adding more races to the game as these teased several (Volgue which i guess are ghost like possessors of mortals, a werewolf canine race and even mermaids). Game has issues but huge potential and i think once they do this for more variety and of course more variety in sex animations offered which theyre clearly working on itll get more attention.

Game should really hint somewhere at what characters are effected by age changing as well IMO. Dont like MILFs? turn them into teenagers! Game nowhere even mentions this is even a feature lol

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think the reason whe canot get them preggo is the fact you dont see the MC creampie'ing the females he bang's it just sort of ends you dont even see sperm hanging out off all the female pussy's no matter who it is and also 1 off the 3 desknurses
is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i alrdy figured that out and iff you whant that lady
to have your child is the incest cheat code

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
did any1 alrdy geussed who's is his sister of the MC i did and even befor she sayd something i alrdy knew

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well this sucks i finally met the mc his surrogate mom

and did a lot of other stuff

But now the hint screen says something will happen soon

But i have been waiting more then 6 or 7 days and still nothing happend

And there is nothing else on the hint screen

but seeing the changelog there should be alot more to this game

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Can't have any kind of sex with anyone. Whenever I try it just loops the same dialog over and over instead of progressing to the scene. It makes the game seem frozen. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Reactions: Spider_man
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes