S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
hahahah i was seeing the captures i couldnt stop laughing when i saw the guy's smile i could hear from hear the damn giggity XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So my 2 cents worth.

Not a bad harem game. Alot of the story seems like a conspiracy theorist wet dream, but hey anyway to explain having sex with all the women with no fallout is fine with me.

I do think this game will suffer from too muchism. Spending time updating too many women and not on polishing gameplay.

What I didnt like was the sex options. You basically flirt/compliment enough to just get another choice for sex. No lead ins, no going to more secluded spots. Funny that can go into classrooom and just bang away with others in room mysteriously absent.

I like that the clothing changes as they change feelings towards you but for scenes, its just strange to see them go from an outfit they are currently wearing to another just to make out. Again, I think some of these needs a different location if thats the case.

I am not sure what the endgame is going to start you with but 2k at beginning made me not even bother with the railcar area and thats a shame because that could be a rags to riches or slightly not poor start.

This sort of reminding me of a less graphically pleasing of Adventures of Willy P. in some aspects.

I would be interested in a Patreon Supporter showing graphic comparison/sex choices vs patreon and freebie.

Right now, the main lure for some of these games is the seduction more so than the conquest, and it seems the former is missing or just replaced with repeating flirt/compliments til they give it up.

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
I'm down in the lab now, and I was talking to the girl there.... but now I can't get away from there and I don't have my cell phone anymore.... I have already searched everything and am stuck there :(

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
if you get 2 girls pregnant on the same day then you only get one birth event, the other is still pregnant in her character bio but ingame she returns back to non-pregnant state

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
the DVs are all locked impossible to cheat on the contrary the game is programmed to bug
I haven't come across any bugs (yet) editing the save using this . I haven't tried editing any of the relationship stats yet, I've only edited the mc's skills (set everything to 100 = max) and cash.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
I only drop these on games that have just started out.

You've got the old player stat thing going.

What does that mean?
Grind
Inevitable Conclusions

What is the result?
Players download the cheat patch
Developer utterly wasted his time coding in a stat mechanic

How to fix this?
Apply soft and hard caps to individual stats and overall stat allocation
(this makes unique playthroughs and adds replayability)
Make stat training erotic or apply them to existing elements in the game
Examples:
Walking instead of taking the bus (Stamina +1)
Flirting with someone (Charm +1)
Ride the edge (Sexual Endurance +1)

As always, PM me for ideas about mechanics. Theyre free until I finish learning python ;)

Good luck
as he said

i like the idea of the game,and the many girls u can add to ur Harem but for a VN/sandbox it is tooooooo grindy especial when it comes to money (some logic holes like when the policeofficer pays 50k for the creech WTF where he gets the money for that or the 200k for a new Portal...)we need a steady income like buying the shops in the city or undermine the mayor and destroy his finacial imperium, and stats u can only push Str atm i think (in GYM) other Agillity(running in the park or always slowly get some from going to work) or Charisma/Humor( maybe a Bar with standup comedian,flirting) or even Endurance(maybe bycicle or running in the park or having sex) have no Training available...and atm oment i dont see what the stats BRING u in the end,strenght brings only something when u work or fight,aggility = faster travel on footh,fight, charm/endurance/humor= flirting/sex endurance,greater hunger/sleep pool until u need to do something .....just some ideas

i really like that the Mayor/Mayorson is not a Antagonist who trys to bone our Haremgirls i do not like NTR but storywise it would make some spice when he would try be a asshole and interfere with our goals (like he trys to shut down a shop and we have to rescue it aka buy it so we have in the end more money available) i really would want to rescue the corrupted girls and like to have a defense for all others so they cant get corrupted/possed from the Volgue(maybe find out they had a accident and needed a OP and got something implanted that the Volgue need to posses someone maybe in the time they trained for Police...)

and PLEASE add some Character Cards where u can see the times each day a week a char is(maybe when u know the char better u click the picture and get a popup with it) so u can better plan where u meet ,and i hope soon the call function works so we can call them to us home and have hopefully new sex scence on bed or we go to them home and have there sex on the couch after a TV-Movie night or something

so that was my 5 cent to the game i hope we see soon more updates i have great hopes for this game,i hope my english was somewhat understandable im no native englishspeaker

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I haven't come across any bugs (yet) editing the save using this . I haven't tried editing any of the relationship stats yet, I've only edited the mc's skills (set everything to 100 = max) and cash.
I did it too but it doesn't add anything to the game, we have nothing more!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So my 2 cents worth.

Not a bad harem game. Alot of the story seems like a conspiracy theorist wet dream, but hey anyway to explain having sex with all the women with no fallout is fine with me.

I do think this game will suffer from too muchism. Spending time updating too many women and not on polishing gameplay.

What I didnt like was the sex options. You basically flirt/compliment enough to just get another choice for sex. No lead ins, no going to more secluded spots. Funny that can go into classrooom and just bang away with others in room mysteriously absent.

I like that the clothing changes as they change feelings towards you but for scenes, its just strange to see them go from an outfit they are currently wearing to another just to make out. Again, I think some of these needs a different location if thats the case.

I am not sure what the endgame is going to start you with but 2k at beginning made me not even bother with the railcar area and thats a shame because that could be a rags to riches or slightly not poor start.

This sort of reminding me of a less graphically pleasing of Adventures of Willy P. in some aspects.

I would be interested in a Patreon Supporter showing graphic comparison/sex choices vs patreon and freebie.

Right now, the main lure for some of these games is the seduction more so than the conquest, and it seems the former is missing or just replaced with repeating flirt/compliments til they give it up.
I found the sex to be disappointing as well. It was just another menu option to try with a few small pictures attached to it. This made the game feel more like a trainer than an actual regular erotic game. Like you, I wanted there to be some story leadup to the sex, where perhaps you go to the teacher's longue, the apartment, the house, or whatever. Then there is more to at least the first sexual encounter than just a few words and some graphics that seem only altered slightly from the same graphic used for every other woman. A lot of sex games just don't make the sex scenes special enough, and this is one of them. I also so far haven't seen where incest factors in other than the MC knows he is committing it after finding out some stuff, but it doesn't seem to be a factor in the conversations or the sex itself. Maybe it's something that's different in the Patreon version, but playing the game I don't really have any clue to that.

Also, greeting pretty much any girl at the cafe at the mall on the weekend seems to result in an error that I can ignore and continue playing from. Other options work fine.

Oh, and just way too many women in this game right now. I basically can remember a handful of them, but the rest just blur together. I'd rather have fewer characters with more interactions and more character depth.

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
please, I really need help :eek: here is the problem:
I'm down in the lab now, and I was talking to the girl there.... but now I can't get away from there and I don't have my cell phone anymore.... I have already searched everything and am stuck there :(

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes