Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
hi i got a little stuck in the game . i talked wih dwayne about the creche and so . i have only 1 tasks left that says talk to tareen and ask her where she lives but shes never on the map ....can i force this event somehow ?or how do i find her ?
3-4PM at the school. Yeah, she's there so briefly it's hard to notice.

ArchmageFil

Aug 19, 2017
A large number of characters is, of course, great, but for me they lack personality. I think I haven't gone far yet, now where 3 new nurses have appeared. But for me, most of the characters are perceived by one faceless crowd. Maybe the developers should add some mini-quests or conversations, for more immersion in the individual stories of the characters? I’m not sure how it’s better, it’s possible for someone to be so good, but for me personally it spoiled the impression of the game.

Also in some games there is a "track" button (for characters or quests), it seems to me that it would also be very useful here.

Yep, and on top of that, the archive folder can't even be extracted. Time to unwatch this game, thought I had already did that until I saw a thread message.
I'm curious what kind of shit must be instead of brains to seriously write this. "The game is bad because my crooked hands can't hack it" This reminded me of a post (In another thread) by another unique person who wrote that the game installer contained a virus because he(or she) saw the windows console during installation.

P.S. yep, rpaExtract cant work with this .rpa version, while other do. But for me, the level of grind here is low enough for digging into scripts for parameter editing.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
A large number of characters is, of course, great, but for me they lack personality. I think I haven't gone far yet, now where 3 new nurses have appeared. But for me, most of the characters are perceived by one faceless crowd. Maybe the developers should add some mini-quests or conversations, for more immersion in the individual stories of the characters? I’m not sure how it’s better, it’s possible for someone to be so good, but for me personally it spoiled the impression of the game.

Also in some games there is a "track" button (for characters or quests), it seems to me that it would also be very useful here.

I'm curious what kind of shit must be instead of brains to seriously write this. "The game is bad because my crooked hands can't hack it" This reminded me of a post (In another thread) by another unique person who wrote that the game installer contained a virus because he(or she) saw the windows console during installation.

P.S. yep, rpaExtract cant work with this .rpa version, while other do. But for me, the level of grind here is low enough for digging into scripts for parameter editing.
Dunno what you're talking about. I never said that the game was bad, just that I'm not going to play it since the rpa can't be extracted. If you want to play the game then play the game, makes no difference to me.

Green Lantern

Jan 6, 2022
hi i got a little stuck in the game . i talked wih dwayne about the creche and so . i have only 1 tasks left that says talk to tareen and ask her where she lives but shes never on the map ....can i force this event somehow ?or how do i find her ?
Tareen is in the store at the highschool at 3pm on weekdays.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.10.7 Free has been released and can be found at or .

• Adds BJs and eat out scenes for Dianne and Debbie (custom ages).

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I think the 3DCG tag should be removed from this game.

Other then a couple of simple 2-3 frame animations, the rest of the game is 2D sprites on simple backgrounds. I can't find the quote right now but I remember this dev talking up how his patron version has something like 20 thousand something renders and the free version has 17 something thousand.... That's pretty amazing considering the game is only 710MB.... maybe because 90% of those 'renders' are small sprites used to make bigger sprites. Things like a base body with 4 sets of clothing (but all on the same pose) or 10 facial expressions... etc, etc. Even the full body sprites are only 25kb or so. 3DCG... LOL!

The Aging system is a gimmick. It's like playing with the boob slider on Daz. And there's very little content of it in the game anyhow (I looked though those 17,000+ *cough* renders... )

As for Lewd content. Here is how the whole game is...

• Make new character XXXX (because if you can't wow them with quality, fool them with quantity)
  • New character looks pretty similar to the dozens of other characters because you use the same poses for every character and every scene. The only thing that changes is the background and the sprites.
  • Every character goes through the same progression... click on them X amount of times ... Kiss ... click, click, click ... Make Out ... click, click, click ... BJ ... click, click, click ... Sex ... <repeat>
  • Sex scenes all use the same pose script as well.. The exact same. And there's only a simple 2-3 frame repeat "animation" of sprites.

I was going to write a review of this game but I couldn't stomach playing it anymore so I just dumped my impressions here. The game wasn't fun... as a game.. at all. Older games that used this sprite system at least tried to have some interesting puzzles and stories to keep you engaged. There's none of that in this game.

The game wasn't lewd .. at all ... unless seeing low-res 2D sprite versions of Daz renders superimposed on 2D backgrounds and going through the same simple slide-show of poses, over and over and over again... is exciting.

It's obvious that this whole game is structured in a way that the dev can add 'new content' as easily as possible, to continue their milking of patrons, for as long as possible. Questionable reviews on here, tend to reinforce this impression for me.

khneenaba

Apr 6, 2019
i keep getting kick out of game when i get the package at the beginning from Portia anyone else having this problem or knows how to fix it

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The girls look pretty good but
the story is really bad but
the graphics are horrible but
the setting is crazy in a good way.

Adult games need better sex and/or girl graphics. I like your dedication.

Hairless Ape

Oct 29, 2021
If I hadn't played this game, reading some of the above comments would probably make me give it a miss.

I love this game, but there seem to be a few people who are doing their best to destroy it.

Looks likes cancel culture is strong and well in F95Zone.

It's noteworthy that many of the negative views of the game display a developer level understanding of game mechanics, almost as if they were written by other developers.

And FYI, I am one of the patrons 'getting milked' and will continue to be.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
ok, old save doesnt work, n new game bugs right at first supposed scene n whole game is stuck after that. so dunno how hard is the way to manage to play it again, i gave up.

Reactions: giqui
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes