tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
M Shadoriader323, you should read the the story, at start you must visit the city, meat the girls. You should also work a bit (play with girls cost money because when you stat are 0 you can t do things with the girls anymore) or let go time, it make pop some chat text on your phone... you soon have the all map... after his it s up girl to ulock some area. But some event again appear when time go. You not see this if you grind a little, like the game want you do.
it take time to go on spot, it s write how many time it take to go, later you could buy someway to short this time... For now go a little ahead and let some time pass.

Last edited:

Navarre66

Feb 22, 2019
"The Hard Way" is not a prequel. "The Long Way" will be a sequel to "The Hard Way".

prequel: a story or movie containing events that precede those of an existing work.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
So what we have here is a game riddled with functional problems, requires an immense amount of work/grinding to get to anything good, and more work was put into making cheating impossible without providing a credit card number than into the game experience. You're killing it, dev. Keep up the good work. /s

Jul 28, 2021
M Shadoriader323, you should read the the story, at start you must visit the city, meat the girls. You should also work a bit (play with girls cost money because when you stat are 0 you can t do things with the girls anymore) or let go time, it make pop some chat text on your phone... you soon have the all map... after his it s up girl to ulock some area. But some event again appear when time go. You not see this if you grind a little, like the game want you do.
it take time to go on spot, it s write how many time it take to go, later you could buy someway to short this time... For now go a little ahead and let some time pass.
I know I need to work but with 3 areas I can go to and all 3 not able to produce any way to work

Reactions: Hairless Ape

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So what we have here is a game riddled with functional problems, requires an immense amount of work/grinding to get to anything good, and more work was put into making cheating impossible without providing a credit card number than into the game experience. You're killing it, dev. Keep up the good work. /s
Yep, and on top of that, the archive folder can't even be extracted. Time to unwatch this game, thought I had already did that until I saw a thread message.

Hairless Ape

Oct 29, 2021
After reading some of the above comments, I have to wonder if I'm playing the same game. I didn't experience any functional problems, and it takes a few minutes to get to the good stuff. I suppose beggars can't be choosers, but they can certainly complain like bitches.
Seems like a lot of the moaners haven't even played the game and are just having a go at the dev.

I got the $1 package and I'm happy with it. When I reported a bug, the dev gave me the developer cheats. Here's what the menu looks like.

devcheats.jpg

Testing mode is interesting, but only for Wanda. I think it will get a lot more interesting as more kids are added.

refed

May 4, 2017
sex option is not showing up for me on more then half of the characters despite them having maxed stats. anyone else having this issue its been broken for the last 3 updates and starting a new game dose not fix it...

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Okay, I'm a story guy for sure, so I usually don't care too much about sex scenes, but I wish the dev would put more effort into the sex. It's rushed as hell, pretty much over before it happens. Also, these characters don't at all emote how much they missed the MC effectively. You'd think the guy just got back from a trip to the corner store with how little they react when the metaphorical cat is out of the bag, in that case the lack of affection would make sense.

Despite that, imma continue playing because I'm actually curious where the story is gonna go lol

Kazairl

Dec 18, 2018
hi i got a little stuck in the game . i talked wih dwayne about the creche and so . i have only 1 tasks left that says talk to tareen and ask her where she lives but shes never on the map ....can i force this event somehow ?or how do i find her ?

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes