Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
V0.10.5 Free has been released and can be found at or .

• Fixes new game error
  • Adds pregnancy BJs for Jean and upgrades to the creche.
Blowjobs get errors in 10.5,but at least you can skip the errors.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
you know what , never mind , I wanted to translate this game into my language to better understand the story , since the DEV blocks the game , I 'm going to leave it without the translation , with that dropping the game

Reactions: Hyperserver

Jul 18, 2017
Started 0.10.3, clicking start = exception. Maybe the OP should be updated, (OK that shouldn't happen anyway (great testing on the devs side)), but that's rather bad advertising for the Dev. Reminds me of the Dev of "daddy's good night kiss", i was spending more time fixing bugs than play his games there on some versions of his games... (and that didn't improved over time) aborted the last 2 games after a first trial.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Still in v 0.10.3Free: when receiving a blowjob (no matter the person from whom) I get the attached error messages (ignore works though)

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Started 0.10.3, clicking start = exception. Maybe the OP should be updated, (OK that shouldn't happen anyway (great testing on the devs side)), but that's rather bad advertising for the Dev. Reminds me of the Dev of "daddy's good night kiss", i was spending more time fixing bugs than play his games there on some versions of his games... (and that didn't improved over time) aborted the last 2 games after a first trial.
Latest version is 0.10.6. Unfortunately, F95Zone hasn't updated.
Find it here Mega

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon2007

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

nud.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão 0.10.6

PS: in the next updates it does not leave the files locked, this makes it difficult to do a translation, I had to get help from someone else, he managed to remove the lock of the files for me to do the translation

Last edited:

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
I got an error attempting to start the game.
Are you fucking kidding me? How do you release a game you can't successfully start?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
10,000 girls...all with the exact same lines,poses,and with just over a year of development you still must always stand for any kind of sex. Doggy style really does not work well with a hovering woman,while you stand behind her...sigh. Now,even if you build the house up and have a roof(6 actually if I remember),windows(lots),electrical,bed,beddin you will only see one other person in your bed,not when you can sleep though,and you are not having sex with it(it is an it not woman per say) on it lol. You can sleep on it though,alone...with 30+ women running around dying for you cock.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I got an error attempting to start the game.
Are you fucking kidding me? How do you release a game you can't successfully start?
stop complaining. It's not important to be able to start and play the game - it is also not important to enjoy anything about the game at all ....
All what matters (at least for the dev) is that you can't cheat/mod the game. I guess that spaghetti code has more code-lines for anti-cheat/mod-protection than actual gameplay content :ROFLMAO:

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
just finish to test it, it s nice...
It remember me adventure of willy d, i hope we will have the same amont of caracter story, because yep the game story is nice, but the caracter story are far too non-existent for now. the caracter design are nice, the lewd scene are copy/past even in text box then for now it s bad.
if i have some things to say it would be, to pack girls for not throw them in once time, it s overload my brain, im not an enhuman... the young, they seem want to go first, the old, the alien at last obviously... Let us now them a little before go for an another pack.
I can understand the mc have powerfull pheromones, but when you have make the choice of wait to know who is your familly, maybe not can have sex with the all city just after this would be good... And it s a false problem, you have no familly, you have a creator, who use a part of this dna and build the rest of it, then no nobody is his half anything...

Last edited:
Reactions: aclude

khneenaba

Apr 6, 2019
i keep getting error when i get the package from portia at the beginning of the game anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
It would be nice if there was a patch or a cheat to bypass the need for sleep, food, hygiene, etc. I'm here to play games about people fucking, not try to balance a spreadsheet.
just cheat lol??? like have u never used save editor I always cheat in games so I dont have to worry about health stamina and what not.

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
just cheat lol??? like have u never used save editor I always cheat in games so I dont have to worry about health stamina and what not.
Editing a save file doesn't stop a number from ticking down, it just sets it to a new number that will still tick down.

Please consider thinking before you speak.

Reactions: ciabello
Jul 28, 2021
Just started the game and have no idea how to get more areas unlocked or activate events since even with reading everything it doesn't tell u how to unlock anything which imo means u could go weeks on end in game without progress

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes