haile23

Jul 1, 2019
Is this game supposed to have pregnancy? Tried with shelly, xena, yvette, Jean and Debbie multiple times but no indication they get preggo... whats going on

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Is this game supposed to have pregnancy? Tried with shelly, xena, yvette, Jean and Debbie multiple times but no indication they get preggo... whats going on
It does, you just have to keep hammering away. I don't know if all of them can get pregnant right now but I knocked up Yvette and Xena. Look at the girls on the Friends list. The last line should tell you if they're pregnant.

Reactions: xander55

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.13.3 Free has been released and can be found at or .

• Our third baby,Edith.
  • Ruby, Tareen, Zelda and Zeyley expanded sex events.
  • Default fun interactions for Edith.
  • Eat outs for Betty, Edith, Elizabeth, Olive, Portia, Quinn, Rhonda, Ruth and Susan.
  • BJs for Edith and Kichi.
  • Jean gets her pregnant high school glory hole sets.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hello all

So I guess I have a couple questions. I've read the last several posts but didn't see
an answer. I played it early on but stopped.

Is there aging in the free version?

Has there been any story advance or is it still just sex with different characters each update?

Thank you
Cheers.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hello all

So I guess I have a couple questions. I've read the last several posts but didn't see
an answer. I played it early on but stopped.

Is there aging in the free version?

Has there been any story advance or is it still just sex with different characters each update?

Thank you
Cheers.
IDK if you can make anyone older and get new renders, but all of the "make them younger" shit is paid, and the last time anyone tried to get around any of their paid content they broke the game for 4 months and made the game fuck your save up if it even *thinks* that you've edited any variable.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
IDK if you can make anyone older and get new renders, but all of the "make them younger" shit is paid, and the last time anyone tried to get around any of their paid content they broke the game for 4 months and made the game fuck your save up if it even *thinks* that you've edited any variable.

Gotcha,
Thanks very much for the reply.
Have a good one

infest86

Jan 29, 2019
I got stuck on...there`s something happening in the Lab between 1pm and 8pm....but i looked in all locations and can`t find where this Lab is....any hints?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I got stuck on...there`s something happening in the Lab between 1pm and 8pm....but i looked in all locations and can`t find where this Lab is....any hints?
Can't remember it's been awhile, maybe check the cabin or high school?

Cheers

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How do you get girls pregnant? The girls who are supposed to be pregnatable are no longer even giving me the option to have sex with them no matter how insanely high i increase their love and lust stats.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
How do you get girls pregnant? The girls who are supposed to be pregnatable are no longer even giving me the option to have sex with them no matter how insanely high i increase their love and lust stats.
( probably gonna get dinged on this.. ) :devilish: you put yer tiny wienny in da wittle hole and squirt yer man juice inside. wash , rinse, repeat

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
But the Real question is, Is this game going anywhere or is it just 'thunderstruck' on repeat play. i have not played since .04.4 and there have been a lot of both good and bad talk on this forum. just want a unbiased opinion. because not sure i am man enough to take care of all the women in that banner. :unsure:

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes