Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
Some assets are obviously not ripped from Diabolos game, they do have extra details, but aspect ratio looks wrong. Maybe they just bought assets.

Reactions: Lucifer84

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
people complaining about piracy of assets on a piracy website the irony , Honestly i really don't care where he got his assets from as long as the games good
The problem is that they're trying to sell those stolen assets on steam, that is a no-no as far as i am concerned. :whistle::coffee:
Not to mention nobody really has any idea what those Chinese dudes had put into the code of this "game."
I'm not too keen on finding out. :sneaky::coffee:

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
When I said "not ripped from Diabolos" I've meant this girl. She is in Diabolos, but this image is not from Diabolos game:

And some assets are from this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/adventure-road-mtl-final-yuna.90774/
It's from same developer.
And some assets will be used in upcomming game:
Why does developer uses same assets in 3 different games, if he can just rip them?
But I can't reverse search some images. So I'm not sure.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
When I said "not ripped from Diabolos" I've meant this girl. She is in Diabolos, but this image is not from Diabolos game:
The hell are you on about?
Clearly Ciel from Diabolos.
Are you implying that Diabolos devs stole the assets somewhere?
I don't think Kagura would be dumb enough to make a deal with them in that case.
Why does developer uses same assets in 3 different games, if he can just rip them?
Fuck if i know, maybe to make themselves look a little more legit but it seems that didn't work since they were found out near-instantly.

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020

And some assets are from this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/adventure-road-mtl-final-yuna.90774/
It's from same developer.
And some assets will be used in upcomming game:
But I can't reverse search some images. So I'm not sure.
that scene is in diablos if you lose to her on the bridge

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The hell are you on about?
Clearly Ciel from Diabolos.
Are you implying that Diabolos devs stole the assets somewhere?
I don't think Kagura would be dumb enough to make a deal with them in that case.
I think he meant the BG. not the girl.

Although that was probably stolen/ripped from other game as well...

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
I've misread one of the tags as "Turd based gameplay," and was going to make a joke about it, but then I read the comments, and felt the misreading to be appropriate for the game after all.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Dev are not ripping asset from diablos because the 'character pack' from diablos also exist in other game i saw before

It actually from here

which is why you will see this asset from several game if they bought it here they can use it for commercial purpose

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Dev are not ripping asset from diablos because the 'character pack' from diablos also exist in other game i saw before

It actually from here

which is why you will see this asset from several game if they bought it here they can use it for commercial purpose
Oh wow, they don't even bother drawing their own assets anymore huh.
Well, at least this ain't stolen... probably. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But damn what a business plan, buy a pack for 20$ create some garbage real quick in rpgm then pay steam 100$ to pop your "game" there then keep racking in the dough from gullible fools for years to come.

Reactions: Yamemai and p23rklo

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018

It actually from here

ah well thats just lazy

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
ah well thats just lazy
Also it's not a fact that they paid for the pack, either.
No way to confirm that after all, could still have stolen the assets. :whistle::coffee:
I suppose that's the biggest problem with these "public-use" packs, they're not one-game exclusive. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019

It actually from here

The H CG are still stolen though. H CG are not part of RPGM Character pack.