himaforblanc

Nov 22, 2017
Many peoples are assuming that the assets was stolen. I don't know myself but if you bought RPG Maker Software there are a lot of template assests in it, like characters, backgrounds, sfx, musics etc.

Well, i will just assuming that they use the templates to cut the budget.

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Many peoples are assuming that the assets was stolen. I don't know myself but if you bought RPG Maker Software there are a lot of template assests in it, like characters, backgrounds, sfx, musics etc.

Well, i will just assuming that they use the templates to cut the budget.
No one is talking about the rpgm assets.
It's the clearly unique assets from other games.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
ending is bugged, a bit after final boss you're stuck waiting on dialogue that never pops up

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
ending is bugged, a bit after final boss you're stuck waiting on dialogue that never pops up
It is, indeed.

Attached a quick fix for this bug, because it's very frustrating to not be able to really finish the game.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map035.json" file into the "\data" sub-folder of the game (DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST).

May 13, 2018
They underestimated the people who played this game, thinking "there's no way they will notice if I stole from many game assets". Sorry, but post-nut clarity is a natural OP power of mankind

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i need lot and lot of steel to make armor. any tips?

edit: nvm, final tower got lot of humanoid and monster mix enemy, which can be used to grind material. also, got shop before final boss

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i think main heroine here are from somewhere, except leslie, never met her in another game. but the knight girl is from diabolos, the healer from one of MTL game forgot the name, and the magician girl (pandora i think?) from the forgotten empire

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, good stealed characters.
* Game developers need to create his own characters for they games, copy work from others is for lazy, sh!tty people.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Harem Life [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (794 MB/ 207 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Holy crap is the English in this one bad...

Nope. Just nope. I'm not a linguistic masochist and this game is nowhere near good enough for me to put up with the head-ache it causes me with that "translation". Yeeesh. Whoever buys this is getting scammed big time. Even 1 cent is too much for this garbage...