Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I get this game being here, but how the hell is it on Steam? It literally has stolen CG.
Same publisher probably gave it to them to use probably both of them lol. So had to seen it and probably had a hand in it. They probably legally own the CG assets lol. If its legit stolen on steam its selling ok some one would report hell the games its using art from are same publisher like I said so they should find out eventually if it was stolen or not. Seems like a really bad oversight for the publisher to neglect, unless they know its 100% legal lol

I bet its just same artist, and char pack lol Probably got artist info from publisher, and they spotted them the fees for it lol Now if these had different publishers it would be super sus.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Same publisher probably gave it to them to use probably both of them lol. So had to seen it and probably had a hand in it. They probably legally own the CG assets lol. If its legit stolen on steam its selling ok some one would report hell the games its using art from are same publisher like I said so they should find out eventually if it was stolen or not. Seems like a really bad oversight for the publisher to neglect, unless they know its 100% legal lol

I bet its just same artist, and char pack lol Probably got artist info from publisher, and they spotted them the fees for it lol Now if these had different publishers it would be super sus.
They do have different publishers tho. Kagura published the english version of Diabolos and this shit is self published by the "developer". The CG art is also not a part of a pack, it was likely commissioned work from Yuu_Sagi by the original devs of Diabolos

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe im an idiot for thinking like this but i dont think you can simply buy all the art used in diabolos and others buying the same cg pack cuz if its that easy and simple ppl could just buy those slap some code on it and make games. There would be ton of low budget rpgs out there with that logic but there isnt any (atleast not much) using same cg. This is also my first time seeing diabolos's art on other game as i do play a lot jrpgs and check dl site from time to time

Last edited:

Pseudoangel

Jul 13, 2017
so there's something like unity asset in RPG maker now huh? maybe we need new tag now "Character pack asset" or something so we know which game draw the art themselves and which just use a character pack

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
so there's something like unity asset in RPG maker now huh? maybe we need new tag now "Character pack asset" or something so we know which game draw the art themselves and which just use a character pack
It's been there for the longest time. On DLsite you can buy pretty much all kind of assets ranging from tileset, sound, characters and there's even a whole prebuilt map for sale. The one published on steam are pretty much a curated version by Gotcha gotcha game.

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Oh shit I think I might know who this guy is; not IRL, it's just there was a chinese dev that used to do this exact same crap back in the day on hongfire, and this looks alot like his handiwork.

Kinda shocked it made it onto steam though, figured Kagura would have DMCA'd his ass into a singularity by now.

Edit: To be clear I don't see a problem with people reusing assets for freeware projects, that's how genres get started in this space, but you don't charge for it.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Yamemai

Pseudoangel

Jul 13, 2017
It's been there for the longest time. On DLsite you can buy pretty much all kind of assets ranging from tileset, sound, characters and there's even a whole prebuilt map for sale. The one published on steam are pretty much a curated version by Gotcha gotcha game.
oh i know a good tag for it "SHARED ASSETS" i think someone here should tell mod this

imagine if ppls who don't know character pack exist and ppls can buy assets out there, spam report the developer for "stealing" on steam or any site, because they did not bother to do their research, im not defending the dev, just you know...kinda unfair later in the future whoever become a game dev who use those kind of asset will be accused of stealing because someone bought the asset first lol... unfair is unfair

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
i thought owner accidentally put wrong images but it's actually a rip off from previous game he uploaded lmao

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
there's actually another game in steam that have the same character though.. but this one got released a year ago..

kasier>

May 1, 2022
combats fun craftings cool but the adult content dialog chirping tweeting and saying lol alot is a little weird

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Fun game but why can't I see any sex scenes.
I have 5 already but every time I check or there is one all I see is

................................ - ............................................