DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
There will be no panties sniffing and stuff like that. There will be you can ASK girls if they will wear different kinds and depending on the personality and/or heart level they may or may not wear them. However the MC will respect the girls choice.

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
Alright, literally from the start of the game I'm already facepalming. :FacePalm:
I'm trying to be fair, I really am. But the pacing is just so awful. Where's the exposition? Where's the... anything?
Where do I even start?

I have SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's just the pacing. The dialogue is wildly juvenile. The dialogue reads like hitting puberty. I'm not even going to go into depth on the "uwu" anime style cringe writing, etc.
View attachment 2728804
Like, b...b...bro, can we NOT do this? Lmao. :KEK:
It hurts so much to read.

Man, I was pretty psyched about this because for a first release, the filesize was extra girthy, but after looking through the files, they're just insanely large .png images ranging from 1-4MB each (166 renders at 455MB, 90 at 237MB, and so on). This game is in serious need of compression. There's almost no content here whatsoever despite the massive game size. I feel scammed and I didn't even pay a penny, lol.
That's fair and I do apologize this is my first release. I will take your criticism seriously for future updates.

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
View attachment 2728348

Well, that tag doesn't give me much hope about the mc... (Is that tag for the typical creep stealing, sniffing and masturbating with used panties?)

EDIT: mm according to the dev, "most heavy kinks" are going to be optional, so i guess some of them are not going to be optional (the issue is to know what is heavy for the dev :KEK:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the dev lurk f95 a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ , anyways good luck.
I will do my best to not force the player to do anything they will be uncomfortable doing. And the MC is personally not going to be sniffy panties or anything like that. We just have a love for different types of panties. I have a group of female writers from different age demographics that are helping me with dialog and story. One is a school teacher the other a scientist and the other a young otaku girl. I want to make this game the best I can and will be taking into account your feedback.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
discord link hotfix is live only download newest version of the game hotfix is in 0.1.3 otherwise discord link will be broken.
Hope the MC is at least somewhat competent.
question btw. It wouldn't be considered NTR if its not a love interest of the MC? Or if a girl has a prior love interest before falling for the MC? Or if a girl is bi and I want a girl on girl scene stuff like that? but NTR isn't the intent. I want to know a fans perspective.

Last edited:

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
The Harem of the Demon Lord [v0.1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 128 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 113 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
I compressed it down to around 500mb without reducing quality. thats important to me sorry. the links in this post are from launch.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
discord link hotfix is live only download newest version of the game hotfix is in 0.1.3 otherwise discord link will be broken.

question btw. It wouldn't be considered NTR if its not a love interest of the MC? Or if a girl has a prior love interest before falling for the MC? Or if a girl is bi and I want a girl on girl scene stuff like that? but NTR isn't the intent. I want to know a fans perspective.
if you're going for the harem crowd just avoid other guys in general. its ok if a Milf has a husband in which the MC can steal her from him. but that doesnt mean we wanna see them getting it on.

and yeah they can have a previous relationship just as long as we dont have to hear about their sex life.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017

I didn't quite understood the question :unsure: girl on girl i'd prefer with mc in a threesome+ with no feelings involved between girls to avoid turning it into a poly relationship where everybody loves eachother and becomes a massive orgy instead of harem.

f95zone has a very "loose" definiton on ntr and there are many that justify it with stuff like: she's not a LI, or if she is then
MC (not the player, and he has no choice in it) was not jealous of her relationship, or if he was they haven't commited to a relationship yet, or if they did they haven't fucked yet and so on and so forth. A lot of mental gymnastics basically.
From my point of view? any scenes not involving the MC are wasted time and renders.

Regarding the prior love interests, im fine as long as there's no case of TMI (too much information).

Reactions: DemonLordPatrick

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
Wouldnt that be NTR i advised you dont do it unless you want to piss vanilla players
Not if I have the foster mother doing something like masturbating. I was thinking of finding her some partners but if it's really that big of a dead I guess not. She was never intended to be a love interest of the MC....

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Not if I have the foster mother doing something like masturbating. I was thinking of finding her some partners but if it's really that big of a dead I guess not. She was never intended to be a love interest of the MC....
Then better leaver her out of the sexual content because if people see her masturbating are gonna ask you if you can pursue her and gets pissed when you dont and if she have sex scenes whit other people that is not MC this is gonna be ww3 whit people getting pissed an calling you liar becuase this game has NTR etc better save you the trouble if the game has the harem tag better make the MC the only one who has sex whit the girls and even make lesbian sex avoidable i see a lot of games getting fired because of this

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
Then better leaver her out of the sexual content because if people see her masturbating are gonna ask you if you can pursue her and gets pissed when you dont and if she have sex scenes whit other people that is not MC this is gonna be ww3 whit people getting pissed an calling you liar becuase this game has NTR etc better save you the trouble if the game has the harem tag better make the MC the only one who has sex whit the girls and even make lesbian sex avoidable i see a lot of games getting fired because of this
Wow that kind of limits people's ability to do things. Most of that among artists wouldn't be considered NTR tbh.... Sound a bit toxic imho. I'll give it some thought.

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
That limits my ability to include any OPTIONAL AND Avoidable Yuri and yaoi scenes :/

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
That limits my ability to include any OPTIONAL AND Avoidable Yuri and yaoi scenes :/
If it is optional i dont see a problem only make avoidable not skippable for the people that dont like it for my is not problem i like yuri and yaoi but theres a lot of people that dont like it only make it that the MC is the one that activates ot dont make it that happens behind MC back

Reactions: Look-see

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
If it is optional i dont see a problem only make avoidable not skippable for the people that dont like it for my is not problem i like yuri and yaoi but theres a lot of people that dont like it only make it that the MC is the one that activates ot dont make it that happens behind MC back
Oki thanks for the feedback. So if I give prior notice that a certain thing is available for those who may like it however I don't force people to watch it. It should be fine? As long as it's not required for the MC to play the game? Thank you btw for your honest feedback. I want to make sure I make good choices so people enjoy the game.

Reactions: Chris2041

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Oki thanks for the feedback. So if I give prior notice that a certain thing is available for those who may like it however I don't force people to watch it. It should be fine? As long as it's not required for the MC to play the game? Thank you btw for your honest feedback. I want to make sure I make good choices so people enjoy the game.
simple make two option you want to see this scene example yuri or you dont if you choose yes you see it if they click no make another scene vanilla so both parties can have fun do that whit the yuri and yaoi and everything is fine make it avoidable the scene dosent happened if you choose not you can put another vanilla scene here if you onle make it skippable it happens but you dont see it people will get mad make it if you choose dont i dosent happened end of the story
thanks for taking feedback a lot of devs ignore the feedbacks that people gives and the gets angry when the people dosent like his game glad you are not like that ;) im going to try the game in the next updates i try to support you right now i cant i buy a car recently XD

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote