EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
In this epic journey, you play as a young Demon Lord who finds themselves entangled in the intricate web of supernatural romance. Your fate becomes intertwined with a group of alluring and diverse characters, each with their own unique personalities, backgrounds, and motivations. The choice is yours in this immersive harem adventure.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-07
Release Date: 2023-08-06
Developer: LordPatrick - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Android: - - - - -

jessdate.png Chara-Studio.jpg jessarcade.jpg startadv1-1024x576.jpg CharaStudio-3.png background4.png after5.png schoolquest9.png game_menu.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
In this epic journey, you play as a young Demon Lord who finds themselves entangled in the intricate web of supernatural romance.
In addition, there is the spirited Naameh, she is always coming up with unorthodox new names for what already exists. :D

Demoness: "... and this exercise is called: Can I sign up for three kids?"

Chara-Studiox.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
3dcg, Animated, Big tits, Fantasy, Romance, Harem, Simulation, Spanking, Panties, Milf, Handjob, Hentai, Dating sim, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Teasing, Groping, Masturbation, Mobile Game, Sandbox, School Setting
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

Well, that tag doesn't give me much hope about the mc... (Is that tag for the typical creep stealing, sniffing and masturbating with used panties?)

EDIT: mm according to the dev, "most heavy kinks" are going to be optional, so i guess some of them are not going to be optional (the issue is to know what is heavy for the dev :KEK:)
I hope the dev lurk f95 a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ , anyways good luck.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Harem of the Demon Lord [v0.1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 128 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 113 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
nice goodluck dev and team if there is one, if i can i do want to make one request the menu please make it darker it is hard to so the history ,save ,load, ect

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLordPatrick

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Alright, literally from the start of the game I'm already facepalming. :FacePalm:
I'm trying to be fair, I really am. But the pacing is just so awful. Where's the exposition? Where's the... anything?
Where do I even start?

I have SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

And that's just the pacing. The dialogue is wildly juvenile. The dialogue reads like hitting puberty. I'm not even going to go into depth on the "uwu" anime style cringe writing, etc.
THotDL_8VrO8FP7iW.png
Like, b...b...bro, can we NOT do this? Lmao. :KEK:
It hurts so much to read.

Man, I was pretty psyched about this because for a first release, the filesize was extra girthy, but after looking through the files, they're just insanely large .png images ranging from 1-4MB each (166 renders at 455MB, 90 at 237MB, and so on). This game is in serious need of compression. There's almost no content here whatsoever despite the massive game size. I feel scammed and I didn't even pay a penny, lol.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
First of all, I think it's cool that the title abbreviates to THoTDL. Youwouldn'tdownloadathot.png

Second of all, and rest of all, I have no idea what is happening. At all.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i got as far as the first date. gave up after that cause it seems pointlessly grindy. and the quest log didn't seem to show what else to do.

this game would probably be better if it wasnt sandbox and was more story focused.

the good news is the MC doesnt seem TOO soft. for a game about being the demon lord (even if it is harem based) at some point i would like to see him be more dark.

for example if a group of adventurers or assassins came after him. he shouldnt have any reservations about having fun with the females after they've been defeated.

but if it's too vanilla then the game wouldnt really draw attention to me.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Hope the MC is atleast somewhat competent.
This, and at least competent in controlling his girls/subjects.

My worry from looking at the screenshots, is it going to be some guy trying to woo girls to let them date/romance him and have them walking over him. As a demonlord, I expect he should let them date him, or make them date him. Otherwise remove the demonlord part.

Reactions: wiseold6996

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
Hey Developer here. I understand the comments and concerns and grateful for them. This is actually the old version I released a patch a few days after launch. 0.1.1 I realize there is not alot of content I promise that more content is in the works. It's my first game and I will do my best to improve it.

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote