bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHaremOfTheDemonLord-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
The Harem of the Demon Lord [v0.2.0] [LordPatrick] Compressed

Download PC (222MB) : - - PIXELDRAIN
Download MAC(208MB) : - - PIXELDRAIN

Always support the Dev if you like the game you play.
How did you compress so small? Does your compression effect quality?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
How did you compress so small? Does your compression effect quality?
It's affect the quality a littlebit, but not that much. It's still good for the most people. Have attach a some samplefiles for you on this post. On one vid i save nearly 100mb.

The tool i used and the settings are mentioned in the compressed.txt in the Compressed version.

Reactions: DemonLordPatrick

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
Do we need to start a new game? cause i think i only got 3 new scenes and 3 quests, cant find anything else to do
I will work on adding more this was a bigger update then the first release even. I'm still figuring alot of stuff out. If you have feedback please feel free to lmk.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2728348

Well, that tag doesn't give me much hope about the mc... (Is that tag for the typical creep stealing, sniffing and masturbating with used panties?)

EDIT: mm according to the dev, "most heavy kinks" are going to be optional, so i guess some of them are not going to be optional (the issue is to know what is heavy for the dev :KEK:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the dev lurk f95 a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ , anyways good luck.
Hmm...I would like to know before I download this title.... So the panty creep content can be totally avoided? Or has it been removed, as there is not tag mentioning that kink? Regards.

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
Hmm...I would like to know before I download this title.... So the panty creep content can be totally avoided? Or has it been removed, as there is not tag mentioning that kink? Regards.
If you read my other comments you would see that his idea of the pantie fetish and what I'm actually doing are two different things.
1. There is no sniffing and stuff lol. I find that stuff strange personally. The TEAM that supports me is majority female and we like variety of panties. And like cute panties. This is the meaning behind the Pantie tag.
2. If you have played though both patches and it didn't bother you then you won't even notice it....

3rd pantie sniffing and panties masterbation are a separate kink from pantie fetish they are a sub kink of it. Pantie fetish literally can just mean variety of panties or that panties are shown often or will be shown.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If you read my other comments you would see that his idea of the pantie fetish and what I'm actually doing are two different things.
1. There is no sniffing and stuff lol. I find that stuff strange personally. The TEAM that supports me is majority female and we like variety of panties. And like cute panties. This is the meaning behind the Pantie tag.
2. If you have played though both patches and it didn't bother you then you won't even notice it....

3rd pantie sniffing and panties masterbation are a separate kink from pantie fetish they are a sub kink of it. Pantie fetish literally can just mean variety of panties or that panties are shown often or will be shown.
OK, thanks for your detailed reply. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLordPatrick

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
...DId the dev leave a file called "2013-03-29 11.38.55.mov" in the folder "game/movies"?

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
we had a fellow dev pass away and a mother of one of my lady writers pass away that was close to the team. so we are on a bit of a break with more news to come in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
we had a fellow dev pass away and a mother of one of my lady writers pass away that was close to the team. so we are on a bit of a break with more news to come in the future.
Sorry to hear about the loss's i hope everything comes out okay at the end if not i wish you the best of luck and god speed.

DemonLordPatrick

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2022
As the team has had some time to grieve over the loss of some wonderful people. I am proud to say I will be starting development again on the game. Please note the first few at least may not be our largest updates.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Been 6 months since the last information update. Anyone heard anything or is this looking to be DOA?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote