mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That caught me off guard. Do Americans not get any homework in PE? It's certainly normal in Scandinavia to get homework even in early physical education.
Depends on what you call Physical Education (PE). Many school systems call PE just doing physical activities, and there is a companion course (usually alternate terms) call "health", "health education", "Wellness" or the like, which is lecture and paper based. I did have paperwork in middle school (year 7 and 8) in PE, typically over the rules of a game. Like - We played basketball for 4 weeks, then we took a 20 question test over the rules (how many points for a free throw, how many seconds are on the shot clock in high school game, etc.).

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
Hi all
I'm a little confused here.
Is the Mykock update a stand alone or do I over write as normal?
Can I install this version and it has that in it?
How's it all work?
Thanks for your help.
Mycock's Manor is a stand-alone game. It's basically a short survey for Patreon members about what the dress code should be moving forward. But instead of just making a poll on Patreon, the devs made a short game where the girls (new characters, not from main game) show off each outfit possibility.

Reactions: honihole

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
Press shift and o. Then type "stop wet" then press enter, then escape.
Alternatively watching a scene in replay and exiting it should do the same thing.
Hi, Is there a patch for getting Ada's phone back? Can't do the Sat Bikini event but it says I need to see Ada on Monday Afternoon, but when I see her, MC says wait till Friday meeting. Then nothing happens.
. Tried the guild.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I finished everything including Maxine's events, but I can't get the system to acknowledge that I completed Ada's inspection in the replay events. But I can get the scene in the normal events

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Yeah so only 1 script. Well if you can just delete the old one that it should be fine. I can't really do anything about it though.
One thing I remembered, did you test the old version, without unzipping the .RPA files from the old version?

Reactions: Bob69

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
Stuck on the Headmasters Pet Part 2 quest. It's telling me to purchase a butt plug and dildo collection to progress with Rachel. When I go to buy them on the computer it's showing me that I have already purchased them. Check my inventory and it has a butt plug, but no dildos. Is this quest just bugged?

Skullz398

Sep 10, 2018
So I've progressed Rachel's questline to completion and now it won't bring up the scene where I need Maxine to drop by Rachel's room and is the only thing stopping me from progressing anything now.

parnap

Dec 2, 2020
wish there were more options that really take advantage of the all-girl (almost) environment like jealousy, catfighting, actual lesbian sex scenes (a variety of positions like 69, scissoring, etc. and not just dildos or fingering).

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
* * * The Game Guide has now been updated for version 0.15.3.1 (public release) * * *
* * * Please see here for the updated version * * *

Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough
Version 0.15.1 beta

Updated Game Guide

The Game Guide has now been updated for version 0.15.1 beta

This includes all the new content for the after-school training storyline, including the new main quest, the new staff quest for Miss Potts, and the new student quest for Debbie. This includes the new class punishment events, after-school training, new "hot nights" spy events and the eagerly anticipated scene where the twins get to punish Miss Potts. As always, it has also been updated to reflect bugfixes, small gameplay changes, and changes to the quest log and event log.

Link Included in the Actual Game

The cheat menu in the game has a new option "get the detailed walkthrough" which will take you to a Mega folder that includes a copy of this walkthrough for both the current public and patreon versions of the game. This picture shows where the link is in the game:
HM_Walkthrough_arrow.jpg

Available as a Single Document or in 3 Parts

The game guide is available as a single document. However, it is also available in 3 parts. Part 1 of the guide covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Part 3 includes additional information, including a detailed punishment guide for all the girls, information about the cheat menu and holiday specials, and reference information about increasing grades and discipline, passing school rules, earning money and more.

Separating the guide into 3 parts is designed to make it more accessible, particularly to newer players, and it also means it it easier to use automatic translation tools to read the guide.

Sample pages from the guide:
You can download the guide(s) below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes