T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone else having trouble playing on Android with Joiplay? The last release works fine, but this version just crashes immediately. I have the most up to date Joiplay from their website, the last version of HM works fine, etc.

Reactions: CMDRZero
Mar 11, 2021
Amy, Debbie, Rachel, Claire, Twins for the "main" quests (several hot/sex scenes) + extra events involving most of the girls.
I can't use the phone to call Debbie to my office. The only choices I have in the morning and afternoon are Priti, Samantha and nobody. I can't call anyone in the evenings and not on weekends either.
I tried it every day of the week.

If I call Debbie the normal way in the evening I can only spank her. But then nothing significant happens.
thanks guys!

Reactions: Gegecucu

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Thanks.
Can you give more details about the 3rd and 5th issues? We're not sure about what you're talking about.
- You can see the periodical measuring of weights of girls in the gym by the nurse before you actually visited the nurse and spoke with her about it and her agreeing to do so
- The action to take embarrassing photos during punishments gets unlocked on buying a camera (without payment), but you get the official statement of "New action unlocked" only after owners show interest in the photos

Reactions: Gegecucu

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Headmaster [v0.15.2] [Altos and Herdone] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.15.1 -> v0.15.2 [45,3 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

AlphaOrion

Mar 26, 2022
I currently Can't see the button to vote for the Corporal Punishment that would let MC punish the girls himself. Skipped a few weeks, tried loading a previous save, advancing some other quests blablabla. It's just not there.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I currently Can't see the button to vote for the Corporal Punishment that would let MC punish the girls himself. Skipped a few weeks, tried loading a previous save, advancing some other quests blablabla. It's just not there.
Are Sally and Ruth's quests completed as noted?

Reactions: TheDevian

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
Are there any plans to develop a side plot/project in the boys school mentioned in Mykock's Manor plot. It would be amazing if there was a group of submissive femboys being punished by dominant perverted female headmaster!!!

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ale3 and GamerDaddy

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm something seems wrong with 1 Punishment for Rachel .... I am currently by the Point where i have to punish her to insert the Medium Dildo ....
But when i use the Guided Punishment it will end with that
1703601789664.png

Its the same when i try the manual punishment
So i cant continue that Questline what means i am locked out of other Quests

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Are there any plans to develop a side plot/project in the boys school mentioned in Mykock's Manor plot. It would be amazing if there was a group of submissive femboys being punished by dominant perverted female headmaster!!!
As far, as I know, Liz' story might lead her and the headmaster into the boy school for educational purposes. But I doubt, that there will be an own game from this dev about this, just as this would not be that profitable.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Can't seem to play this game update, maybe my video card is too old but doesn't seem to happen with many other games, like micock manor, no idea what could be wrong, I tryed with both renderers and deleting persistent, any help or suggestion?
Nevermind, seems the dev forced angle2 renderer in order to avoid a bug and caused a mayor bug making the game unplayable for old PC's
Unpacked the scripts using unren and commented the line that caused the bug, problem solved

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHeadmaster-0.15.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes