Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
2 things that made me interested in this:
- A fine way to solve the dilemma of high school students who are already over 18
- The diversity of sizes across the girls (cup sizes, obviously)

I hope (like many others before me in the comment section) that this game will live on and gets finished. Would be amazing. Good job, keep it up!

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Looks fine.

At first I thought this game had a fem protag, on the quest to be the best headmaster ;) there ever was.
Don't judge me - english is not my native language and I quite like bad wordplays.
I still think that would make a awesome game, too.

Reactions: Dave3518

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, I'm not totally fine with playing such a psycho but I guess I might do some sacrifices for the greater good of not having certain round parts filled with helium during the making of this game.

The visuals of this game make me question what has every other dev using HS models been doing wrong?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hehe thanks for mentioning me. I will check the game out, although I am not sure about HS :)
well..it has the typical "we do not want to see the fucking lameass HS MC" BUT..the female models are sweet AF...the bodies are sexy and well done..most of the faces are sweet...PLUS..spank da booty..lots and lots of spank da booty...so..ya..i like it..LOL

Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
Our aim when creating this was to make an Ashford Academy / Hentai High School type game, only with fully custom CGs and more story. This demo contains an introduction and the first day which should give you an idea of where we are going with it. We are hoping to have the full seven day weekly cycle up and running for the next release.
It would be a waste to stop at 7 days :D , this game has to keep going forever. Nice work honestly!!!

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes