Sep 4, 2018
Been enjoying the game so far and I seen during public punishments voting at the meeting adgenda the students will have to wear a punishment outfit and if they haven't been decided on yet hope there is a option to pick what one they wear like they have to wear something like only their school swimsuit or one given to them with parts cut out or various other sex outfits as sorta a humiliation punishment and the MC can choose to add sex toys sorta like what happened at the teachers meeting near the start of the game when the MC used the sex toy etc. to show how he was teaching the girls.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I love what you've done so far. The only down so far is the lack of red asses. They should turn red after a while spanking them. I'm trying to unlock everything. I'm missing a few. Mostly Ms. Newman, where is she? She is never at her apartment and when you go to the gym in th evenings it says something like "new screen here. can click on locker to change. In evening Sally is changing" the thing is; she isn't. (or I can't access it) is it a bug, or am I missing something? I can't wait for version 3.0. hopefully more girls get in trouble... and maybe Samantha? If I may suggest a few students names, I'd say: Liz, Nina, or Lucy, y'know; the good girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Game ended for me when grades got to zero
You did not spend enough time your MC classroom teaching.

The game ends after certain amount of days passed... Anyone else?
Game does not end until you get all quest to the point that they say "Coming Soon" for the staff quest, the number of days do not mater for this game its the quest that do. TheHeadmaster 2019-03-17 06-50-26-69.jpg It seems you must also get the main guest done also but part of them are or seems to be broken on the "skip to day 2" option.
The main quest seems to have something broken in them though but you can complete it to a point. TheHeadmaster 2019-03-17 06-50-43-56.jpg

Old saves seems to not work so starting a new game or using the skip to day 2 option is what is needed.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
You did not spend enough time your MC classroom teaching.

Game does not end until you get all quest to the point that they say "Coming Soon" for the staff quest, the number of days do not mater for this game its the quest that do. View attachment 264794 It seems you must also get the main guest done also but part of them are or seems to be broken on the "skip to day 2" option.
The main quest seems to have something broken in them though but you can complete it to a point. View attachment 264795

Old saves seems to not work so starting a new game or using the skip to day 2 option is what is needed.
When I was playing the 2.0 version, I was able to get to step 2) of the headmaster quest. It said, "Talk to the groundskeeper at the lake COMING SOON!" or something similar. The fact you have two banners with the Headmaster's Quest is new to me though...

Reactions: Revive_owl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Simple walkthrough. (Not complete at all but this will help.)

The numbers of days do not mater.
MC must teach classes, to gain grade or to maintain them, if hit 0 game over.
MC must spank in office to make money for items and upgrades. (1 point of discipline each time.)
MC needs to spank sometimes in the classroom, this is not a must but it can help at times with discipline. (If discipline hits 0 game over, you get 2 discipline points doing this).(I will give 1 hint why this maybe a good idea, masochist. There is no difference but it may come in later updates.)
MC needs to do staff quest for Potts first and foremost to stop grades going down all the time and work on discipline as much as possible. (Low discipline = grades go down.)

Its very easy to do quest and all you got to do is read them for what needs to be done.
For those who skip unread text you are screwed because hints are in there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When I was playing the 2.0 version, I was able to get to step 2) of the headmaster quest. It said, "Talk to the groundskeeper at the lake COMING SOON!" or something similar. The fact you have two banners with the Headmaster's Quest is new to me though...
I got it because I read the stuff in the trash can 2 times.

I am getting ready to do a new playthrough from the beginning and will see what happens.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Simple walkthrough. (Not complete at all but this will help.)

The numbers of days do not mater.
MC must teach classes, to gain grade or to maintain them, if hit 0 game over.
MC must spank in office to make money for items and upgrades. (1 point of discipline each time.)
MC needs to spank sometimes in the classroom, this is not a must but it can help at times with discipline. (If discipline hits 0 game over, you get 2 discipline points doing this).(I will give 1 hint why this maybe a good idea, masochist. There is no difference but it may come in later updates.)
MC needs to do staff quest for Potts first and foremost to stop grades going down all the time and work on discipline as much as possible. (Low discipline = grades go down.)

Its very easy to do quest and all you got to do is read them for what needs to be done.
For those who skip unread text you are screwed because hints are in there.
I would just add that while you have to keep Grade above zero, but if at all possible, get Discipline to 20 or above ASAP. You'll stop losing a Grade point at night as the girls study enough to keep it even. I think at 30 and above Discipline you start to gain Grade points at night (You do gain Grade points at night, I'm a little unsure at what level it started to happen).

Reactions: tissle78 and L7Bear

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
If you don't want to have to pay attention to keeping grades or discipline high. Then use the in game cheats. By clicking the replay menu in the upper right corner then clicking the do not press button in the upper right corner enough times to unlock the cheats then making the grades and discipline hugely high.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would just add that while you have to keep Grade above zero, but if at all possible, get Discipline to 20 or above ASAP. You'll stop losing a Grade point at night as the girls study enough to keep it even. I think at 30 and above Discipline you start to gain Grade points at night (You do gain Grade points at night, I'm a little unsure at what level it started to happen).
It is just a simple walkthrough to get new players up to speed in what needs to be done, I did not go in def because it is not needed yet.

Reactions: K_illy

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
I'm missing second weekend patrol, 4th staff quest, 1st and 3rd in others, anyone know how to get these?
Missing the one in endings too, but i'll just assume that's for getting grades r discipline down to 0.

Nvm, i saw them all in the cheat menu and i did all of those, just see,ed to be bugged in replay.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
How do I make poses / clothing / action controls show up during H scenes like during the tutorial ?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes