Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Can anyone recommend more games like this? School setting is so hot ;)
Try a search for:
"Annie´s School Days" (real good graphics, punish Girls as MC for doing "bad" things in classes)
or "Deviant Discoveries" (graphics not in Illusion style , but if you looking for spanking scenes)

"Waifu Academy"
or " School Love and Friends" (good graphics; school set with many quests to play if you want a little bit more sex scenes and harem sampling)
List is not complete ;) but this games may be some way the next best similiar to "The Headmaster."

Reactions: CandyMan29
D

Deleted member 992182

Super hot models and I love the context of corruption/coersion so I think this game can be really great once more content is added. It's a bit bare bones right now but I could see this being in the "must play" group of adult VNs here when finished.

Keep it up!

JHShadow

Apr 30, 2017
After doing both paths its very clear the love path is better she instantly starts greatly trusting you and being more comfortable but you also don't make her cry which honestly feels really scummy and insanely punished by the game for it. Either the games currently bugged or the games trying to teach you a lesson in morality and how rumors (even if they are true) can literally ruin your career seeing as you'll have lost within a week of the rumors starting.

Reactions: Rokohn

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
After doing both paths its very clear the love path is better she instantly starts greatly trusting you and being more comfortable but you also don't make her cry which honestly feels really scummy and insanely punished by the game for it. Either the games currently bugged or the games trying to teach you a lesson in morality and how rumors (even if they are true) can literally ruin your career seeing as you'll have lost within a week of the rumors starting.
I did want to make it very punishing to take that route. However, the stat penalty repeating is a bug. One extra = sign in the code at the wrong place. It's fixed and will be sorted in the main release Saturday.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Maybe it's because Im only in day one? I have the school icon, but nothing else is in the right corner when on the map
The replay function is only available from Day 2 onwards. There is no absolutely no need to cheat before then anyway. The intro is pretty much linear.

Reactions: CharleyT

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Maybe it's because Im only in day one? I have the school icon, but nothing else is in the right corner when on the map
As writen earlier:
The way to Cheat Menue: Click "School symbol" (top right >day 2) -> "Replay Scene" (Film strip top right) -> (top right) push Red Button "Do not press" 3x -> = Voila use Cheat Menu
Use "+" "-" to chance termes or switch on/off full content of replays

Reactions: CharleyT

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This truly is a glorious game.

I'm playing the start of the game, getting kind of invested into the main character's motivations. Laughing when he insisted on calling football 'football' and not soccer. Learning about how he intends to change the school to meet his goals and then suddenly I realize that I want to help him succeed. Then on his 2nd day, old timey music plays while he walks to the school's entrance. And then the title of the game appears over his head.

Glorious writing. Fantastic pacing.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone confirm that you get the second horniness point after inspecting the girl without panties?
It's not working for me and i inspected her 3 times already. I guess it could be a bug.
I think you also need to spy on her in her dorm room.

The way I did was (1) first inspection, tell her to remove her panties, (2) 2nd inspection, where she's gone commando and you tell her that she's not technically breaking the rules (3) spy on her dorm room, where she admits she's getting turned on by it, and the (4) inspect her for a 3rd time, finger her and discover she's wet. Then you get the horniness point. If you don't spy on her first, you don't finger her, and don't get the point.

Hope this helps you :)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes