Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It's make sense consider context of the game but also disapppoint at the same time. So many girl but MC can't fuck any of them. Only with adult.

Can MC fuck his secretary yet? Want at lease a reason to download the game.
No yet, you're still in the seduction phase. You can have sex with the English teacher, but it is a little under the "might not be your thing" umbrella.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's make sense consider context of the game but also disapppoint at the same time. So many girl but MC can't fuck any of them. Only with adult.

Can MC fuck his secretary yet? Want at lease a reason to download the game.
No yet, you're still in the seduction phase. You can have sex with the English teacher, but it is a little under the "might not be your thing" umbrella.
There are so many girls, that i genuinely believe that the Dev is going through hell, i mean imagine making so many girls and then...making contents for every single one. That's why most of the devs(and story-writers in general) just keep a small amount of characters.

Recently i was re-reading One Piece, and Rufy's crew is relatively small, i mean 9-11 main characters + a few guests, and then we have the bad guys of each saga, but in each saga there is more focus on some particular characters while the others are important but not the main characters XD.

VN-wise, look at most of the VNs, we have a small harem of ladies(examples...any VN in my signature) why? because a small group is easier to handle and manage.

So this game is quite ambitious in my opinion because there is a full class of girls plus teachers, it's like 10-15 ladies, right from the start...that's badass because the must do sooo much stuff.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How many more years do we have to wait to have sex with Rachel?
And why so much slaps on the butt? Developer fetish?
Dude, I used unren to take a look at the videos, there were more than 500, but about 400 must be just slaps on the butt.
To add to the earlier comment about this being more of a dom game than a sex game (and everybody seems to have forgotten that we do have inserted our little headmaster into Amy already), I do think that we will get sex scenes with most, if not all, girls later on but here it also needs a build up storywise, after all, the headmaster is convinced (although less and less so) that he is doing it all for the girls' education and not only for his carnal desires, and tries to keep the staff convinced (school staff, not his staff) about that, too.

The massive video imbalance comes from the fact that (a) often multiple perspectives of the spanking scenes exist, and more that (b) multiple levels of backside reddening also add to that.

Reactions: SnowyS and Xantoser
Apr 24, 2018
oooooh fuck yes! New update for one of my favorite VN's of all-time. Sooooooo hype. I was looking forward to this more than any triple-A game release. Thank you for gracing us with more of this absolutely fantastic game.

Dec 23, 2018
oooooh fuck yes! New update for one of my favorite VN's of all-time. Sooooooo hype. I was looking forward to this more than any triple-A game release. Thank you for gracing us with more of this absolutely fantastic game.
Just gonna clarify... This is a GAME, not a VN. Not just a game, a SANDBOX game. Why am I stating that as such? Well that's because people will eventually start whining about having to actually do things to progress the story if they think it's a VN. Not saying you will, just pointing it out to head off complaints caused by someone claiming it as a VN.

Aug 7, 2016
it amuses me how some people complain about this game because after such a long time(version 12.0), they have not yet understood that this is not a game about brainless fucking everything that moves only a logical and REALISTIC story, it is of course an erotic game but in general people behave in it like normal people and not fucking monkeys, so before complaining you will think whether the headmaster is fucking his students, and in the history it is explained why the headmaster uses such methods of discipline and not other (and the fact that he enjoys it is another matter xD)

solli

Apr 23, 2020
Final Set of Previews... And Estimated Release Time

As I think everyone knows, 0.12Beta is due to be released tomorrow. However, Altos has provided a quick update on Discord:

Just so everyone is aware I'm going to be working down to the wire on Friday, so it could be quite late in the evening when the update drops.

Based on previous releases, that suggests that it's probably going to be around 3-5pm EST / 8-10pm UST when the beta is released. (Of course, that's just my personal guestimate.) And even when it is released, it might take another day or two before the update is posted in this forum.

So, while we wait, I though I'd drop a final set of preview pictures. Here's Priti getting punished. Enjoy! :D

View attachment 1632903
Well don't you feel silly now? Thanks though! :D

Reactions: Phil5k

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
I have a bug, wrong order for 2 scenes : (no spoiler)
The scene in the morning where Sam tells me that the cook has arrived and will be helped by 2 students happened AFTER the scene in the cafeteria with the cook and those students

Lazymazy12

Sep 7, 2021
I seem to have a bug as well. I can't do the level 4 priti although the headmaster said so. She needs to be level 5 but is on 4.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes