lordmethos

Jul 18, 2020
i dont get why everybody have problems to lvl up any girl its pure math and the mc tells you what to do bevor a punishment and the next steps after a lvl up
yea that is true thats how i advanced Rachael in the newest update but since the beta isnt fully stable i would do a save right as the punishment starts so you can backtrack n do the right combo

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i dont get why everybody have problems to lvl up any girl its pure math and the mc tells you what to do bevor a punishment and the next steps after a lvl up
I think a problem for some may be (since it can be my problem) that you (a) do a photo shoot for the money automatically when you cannot use it, or (b) forget the "hidden" punishment points from certain positions. Otherwise I'd agree, it should be smooth sailing.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Extremely disappointing in terms of amount of new content vs the time between the updates. Early stages of development should take the most time, but once you have a working system with ui, models and environment ready, most bugs fixed, all you do is some posing for renders, writing new text and copy-pasting code, not to mention all the experience you get meantime, so the speed should actually go up a lot, not down to snail pace like we have now.

Even if you compare the development speed with only the same developer on early updates and completely ignore what other developers can do, it's pretty obvious 90% of the current content was done at the beggining and right now we see some limit testing on how far you can go with doing nothing without losing all support. And I'm pretty sure we are not at the peak of that limit testing yet.
This wasn't the complete update.

If you've played to the end of the content in this update, it says the rest will be released on September 10th.

This is pretty standard for this game. Usually, the complete update is in 2 parts. A BETA version, and then the final version.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Amazing update. Can't wait for the rest of Rachel's stuff and for more extra girl stuff.

Bugs (on Android via Joiplay):
- couldn't get Rachel to 7 (no matter what), had to cheat it up
- error when talking to Chang one night
- error when Harriet meets Samantha's sister at the gate to get smokes

mazawher

Apr 25, 2019
Please How do I transfer my saves from 12.0 to 13.0? I transfered the saves but the quests still say this is all for this version. Help

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
So I am getting the impression it's buggy and sparse in content, and I should probably, at the very least, wait until it's patched. Am I correct in that assessment?

mazawher

Apr 25, 2019
everything says ''coming soon'' ''reached the end of storyline this update''. I even skipped a few days and nothing. I put saves in game folder and they also show in appdata folder

Apr 10, 2020
This wasn't the complete update.

If you've played to the end of the content in this update, it says the rest will be released on September 10th.

This is pretty standard for this game. Usually, the complete update is in 2 parts. A BETA version, and then the final version.
Well, actually, as I understand it, the rest of this half-update will be released in September. The other half of the update is still two months away, which seems to mean dev. is basically skipping an update. I mean, we can gloss it over all we want, but there it is. Maybe the new team is still settling in. Makes me sad because Rachel the cat and the first string team of smackers are just standing in the way of Faye and Nina for me LOL. Who knows now when that wil drop.

All that said, still an amazing game.

Reactions: Anarys

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
everything says ''coming soon'' ''reached the end of storyline this update''. I even skipped a few days and nothing. I put saves in game folder and they also show in appdata folder
yea.. i had the same writings... saves are ok. hmm punish her before evening and next day quest starts.. ohh but maybe quest starts on friday

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
yea that is true thats how i advanced Rachael in the newest update but since the beta isnt fully stable i would do a save right as the punishment starts so you can backtrack n do the right combo
no need to save theres the rewind button in the punishment menu that just resets the punishment back to 0 and max AP

ymisoinsane

Jul 31, 2021
Well, actually, as I understand it, the rest of this half-update will be released in September. The other half of the update is still two months away, which seems to mean dev. is basically skipping an update. I mean, we can gloss it over all we want, but there it is. Maybe the new team is still settling in. Makes me sad because Rachel the cat and the first string team of smackers are just standing in the way of Faye and Nina for me LOL. Who knows now when that wil drop.

All that said, still an amazing game.
I supported him throughout the last update. This game deserves support just for the work done so far. However, the past year has been painfully slow. He should be targeting something like a chapter a year and instead we get a pace of about one scene a month. I have stopped supporting him but would happily do so again if his pace picks up. If he set a new patreon goal to be able to release an update once a month he could probably hit it.
But you are 100% right he is taking one release and turning it into two. The type of gaslighting that happens in the game doesn't really work in real life.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hey!

I just had a pretty interesting day in the game, a result of two intertwining quests and two events. Warning: spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think it's actually a bug, though, even if it was clearly unintended. It's hard to code the events in such a way that the intertwining doesn't happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blossop

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This may have been brought up and I do apologize for it. Has anyone else been having the game force quit? I will be playing the game and it just closes on me. Have had that happen multiple times while playing and getting a lof of tracebacks. I could understand if it was an Alpha version.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes