Apr 10, 2020
Hmmm...a bit confused at the moment as to the development plan. It appears to have shifted.

Last I understood (courtesy of our liaison Gegecu), the completion of Rachel and the team training were split into two. Rachel was released (update 13.2), plus some nice little extras. Team training was to be released November. After that it was to be Faye and Nina's story. The only issue was timing.

I now see the posts about Maxines's fundraiser.

Could someone in the know (Gegecu?) please just confirm the current release plan as best we know it. I understand it is always a moving target.

Thank you!!

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Interesting development with Maxine. Looking forward to it though like others she is certainly not one of my favorite characters, but seeing her be brought down should be fun. As for the previous development, I found myself rather irritated with the ending of Rachael's quest-line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall this is a very well done and polished game for each of its releases. They typically end at a good pause point, and the game itself is interesting. Of course the art is great and the story is also good. There are a bunch of longish puzzles that require working through several weeks, game-time, but these are mostly supposed to be done while also doing other puzzles. Coming back to the game with an old save going through the new content is only irritating because there is supposed to be earlier content being worked through at the same time.

Reactions: Gegecucu

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Hmmm...a bit confused at the moment as to the development plan. It appears to have shifted.

Last I understood (courtesy of our liaison Gegecu), the completion of Rachel and the team training were split into two. Rachel was released (update 13.2), plus some nice little extras. Team training was to be released November. After that it was to be Faye and Nina's story. The only issue was timing.

I now see the posts about Maxines's fundraiser.

Could someone in the know (Gegecu?) please just confirm the current release plan as best we know it. I understand it is always a moving target.

Thank you!!
I don't think I stated that the next update would be released specifically in November. I guess I gave a 'minimum' time frame that Altos gave at that time. Sorry it was unclear from me.

Anyway, you're right: the current plan is to be focused on the staff training but it will also include Maxine's fundraising.
Altos' initial plan was to just to a simple photoset for the fundraising. But, to be consistent with Maxine's character, Altos decided to expand it to a 'real' scripted story, which is a smart move in my opinion.

So it expands the initial scope of the update. No release date to be communicated yet unfortunately.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Interesting development with Maxine. Looking forward to it though like others she is certainly not one of my favorite characters, but seeing her be brought down should be fun. As for the previous development, I found myself rather irritated with the ending of Rachael's quest-line.

Overall this is a very well done and polished game for each of its releases. They typically end at a good pause point, and the game itself is interesting. Of course the art is great and the story is also good. There are a bunch of longish puzzles that require working through several weeks, game-time, but these are mostly supposed to be done while also doing other puzzles. Coming back to the game with an old save going through the new content is only irritating because there is supposed to be earlier content being worked through at the same time.
We have been working on a repeatable
scene in the office (during the afternoon). I guess you'll enjoy it ;)

Reactions: oceanbobo4

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Can't raise Rachel to Level 8, that option doesn't appear to me.
I have 0.13.2.1
At this point, we should probably just replace the header to the page with a link to the walkthrough. Or maybe we could all get together and crowd fund some popup ads for the page or something!

Snark aside, one of two things is happening. Either you are experiencing a glitch, or you have not read the guide ... and an updated version of it happened to be posted on the previous page. There is even a specific, stand-alone guide to get Rachel to level 10.
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.13.2Public

... Alternatively, if you need help with raising Rachel to level 10, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Rachel, here.

You can download the guide(s) below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!
If you cannot get it work even after following the guide to the letter, then by process of elimination, you have a glitch, in which case, more details and probably a copy of your save would be necessary to work out the problem.

Changing topics to something more current, what with Maxine's fundraiser expanding in scope as it has, what do you all suppose the odds are on getting 0.14 before the end of the year? Or before January 5th, the game's fourth anniversary?

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm, not a fan of Maxine myself actually, but a new storyline is always appreciated, nonethless. (still hoping for something for April/Charlotte, Faye/Nina, and Emily's nudist arc sooner rather then later. Crossfingers :love: )

Anyway, those a great pics.
The problem with a game with such a wide cast as this one is that it's going to take several updates over years before someone will get content for the girl they like, let alone advance the overarching plot. I would love to see some Amy and Liz, but I might get it in the next update or in 2026, who knows? Anyone else just doesn't interest me, unfortunately.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The problem with a game with such a wide cast as this one is that it's going to take several updates over years before someone will get content for the girl they like, let alone advance the overarching plot. I would love to see some Amy and Liz, but I might get it in the next update or in 2026, who knows? Anyone else just doesn't interest me, unfortunately.
Sometimes the plot will require several girls' content to be expanded upon per update, so it's not quite as dire as you make it out to be. I do sympathize, however.

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Well, good news for you, Amy is going to feature prominently in 0.14 as the Headmaster's discipline dummy for the after school seminars that he is holding for teachers and prefects (Miss Potts and Debbie). The last word we had on a delivery date was either late November or early December, but that was before Maxine's fundraiser expanded in scope, so ... anyway, to tide you over, here is a screenshot of an event log entry that accidentally made it into 0.13.2: Spanking 101. If you are looking for more, go back to the preview images that were doled out for 0.13, there is a quite a bit of her in them.

Spanking 101.JPG

And as for more Liz content, back around 0.10, there was a vote on the order of the girls who were slated to get punishment systems implemented for them. 0.11 was already earmarked for Cassandra, as she had been pushed off, but then the list was Priti in 0.12, Faye in 0.13, the twins in 0.14, Liz in 0.15 and Alice (gosh, remember Alice? I barely do) in 0.16. Of course, this was before the cast-offs of 0.12 ballooned into two separate updates, so now Liz is scheduled for 0.17.

Liz on display.JPG

As for when we get 0.17, I actually have a guess ...

Anyway, I can definitely commiserate with you. The girl I'm the most interested in - Zoe - isn't even in the game yet.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

On first sight this girl could look a bit more like Maxine than Rachel (when you putimg an eye on the mixed coloured Hair) ?!
But may be the wish to get Maxine over the headmasters knee is here surely the father of thinking :whistle::giggle:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

On first sight this girl could look a bit more like Maxine than Rachel (when you putimg an eye on the mixed coloured Hair) ?!
But may be the wish to get Maxine over the headmasters knee is here surely the father of thinking :whistle::giggle:
Yeah, lighting can really play tricks on the colors.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes