Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
When patrons leak the game so early, it is no surprise, that the dev lose paying clients. It's a shame. Heroes could wait some days. ;-)
Might be true, though the updates were slow even at this game's peak if memory serves correctly, so I'd tend to agree that people just quit cause of lack of updates, especially when you got others groups that chug out monthly updates. The game has 3k patrons, which means it makes a monthly income that, at minimum, is around $1k-$2k higher than minimum wage in the US and honestly near equivalent or higher than what a university graduate makes at a top company. I don't remember if the dev ever got around to hiring staff, which at that point might explain the argument for lack of funding. Another thing I can say anecdotally is that for those who are subbed at the lowest tier, they don't tend to unsub cause it doesn't put a dent in their wallets unless they've hit a rough spot in life. While I believe the last few updates weren't bad, it's definitely harder to maintain a sub when the game is updated every 1/2 to 3/4 of a year.

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
So is he having any sexual relations with any students yet? AKA Sex ? lol I remember just when he was just spanking everyone or making stand in hall looking stupid for class mates to see. And yes the water fight is when the last time i down loaded this.... long ago lol
Currently, you can have sex with these students: Amy & Rachel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also have sex with some teachers (Claire and Sally)

Reactions: TheDevian

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
AltosandHerdone Found a beta bug: patrol_anna_new takes you to patrol_trixie_skip instead of patrol_anna_skip

Edit: Also, one I don't know the code well enough to understand, when spying on Rachel:

File "game/monday.rpy", line 4875, in script call
call spying_game from _call_spying_game_5
File "game/vthirteen.rpy", line 2437, in script
random:
File "game/00statements_register/00random_func.rpy", line 203, in random_choice_execute
random_choice_value= eval(renpy.random.choice(random_choice_list_create(choice_list,to_not_show,one_time_label,eval(a_i_o_t),eval(true_one_time)) or [security_jump]))
File "game/00statements_register/00random_func.rpy", line 211, in random_choice_list_create
if not a_i_o_t and eval(i) in to_not_show:continue
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

Edit 2: and last one, on this line
if rachel_sex == False or replay = True:
Needed to be ==
Thanks for these reports.
Please create new message so I can keep track of everything you add.
From which file do your last error come from? (or give traceback)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Can someone please upload 100% save game? mine got corrupted :/ I thought that transfering save from android to pc would work but It didnt
You'd probably have change the end-of-line marker from the Unix standard (ASCII 10, aka new line or line feed, also represented as \n) to the Windows end-of-line marker (ASCII 13 (carriage return) followed by ASCII 10, also represented as \r\n).

I can't guarantee that this change would be the only one needed, but it would almost certainly be the first needed.

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Was having forced removal of pubic hair really necessary. Because I'm getting pretty damn tired of it.
What do you mean? The removal on the girls is temporary. It is only for the fundraiser event.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: darkcore

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, a bit disappointed on the lewd factor, but the writing was fantastic.

Only critique is that I felt the escalation was kinda extreme.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello i hope anyone can help me i need Influence 12 but i have only 11 points please can anyone say me what i must need to make for influence 12 please ?

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hello i hope anyone can help me i need Influence 12 but i have only 11 points please can anyone say me what i must need to make for influence 12 please ?
Try to complete all the staff quests, follow the walkthrough if you're stuck.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
that is my problem i have all staff quests :(

are there more as the 4 was i have ?

Teaching miss potts
Sally learns ropes
priti as a picture
a troublesome insector

and they are all finished for the last update

EDIT: Ok i must start a shit new game i have found out why i have not 12 points :( Damn ey f** astiance laboriant.

Last edited:

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Can anyone remind me what the previous version was? I remember playing it, but if it was 14.0 I'll wait a few more months xD

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
EDIT: Ok i must start a shit new game i have found out why i have not 12 points :( Damn ey f** astiance laboriant.
I'm not sure it is really necessary to start over but I may be wrong.

Can anyone remind me what the previous version was? I remember playing it, but if it was 14.0 I'll wait a few more months xD
The previous version (0.13) focused on Rachel. The beta of the new version (0.14) has been released to Patreon yesterday so I guess this is not the one you played.

Reactions: Sababukin
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes