jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
I love this game, and only one thing about it annoys me. Once you cross a threshold with with a student, BJ, HJ, Sex, what have you, I'd really like a separate replayable scene that wasn't the story scene. As an example, I shouldn't have to go through the story scene every time I want to have sex with Rachel, or go through the story scene every time I want a BJ from Priti. This is one of the best games actively being updated, but that feature would make it even better.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheHeadmaster-0.16.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

softknighterrant

May 5, 2021
somehow I lost like several hours of progress and my latest saves on file were from a long time ago. Anyway, my game is stuck on everything depending on "the Headmaster's pet." I've finished everything in Level 6, and I'm on line item 20. The private punishment says that a level up is not available, but when I start a private punishment, it tells me "A new action has been unlocked for the headmaster in the over the knee position. Use it to have Rachel straddle your lap facing you while you spank her." However that action never actually appears. At 1 AP left, I have her at 6/8/6, and the headmaster is the disciplinarian for the whole thing. Only 5 actions available are: Hand spanking, massage butt, ointment, massage thigh, rub pussy. Currently this is blocking like 6 other main/staff/student quests.

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes