Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are sisters in the game. That do have some sexual scenes between sisters but I don't think they have any sex yet.
In the end, we will see again why tags present will not show the whole story and you often get more information from absent tags. When looking for the "Big I", most players probably will be interested in MC+relative (sis, daughter, mum), but technically spying on the neighbors with an aunt-nephew relationship will trigger the tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In the end, we will see again why tags present will not show the whole story and you often get more information from absent tags. When looking for the "Big I", most players probably will be interested in MC+relative (sis, daughter, mum), but technically spying on the neighbors with an aunt-nephew relationship will trigger the tag.
While generally true, remember how long it took them to add the vaginal and anal sex tags? :p

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Unless we're in for a true shock and Chang turns out to be the HM's mommy (quite literally) I don't think incest is ever gonna happen (which is a good thing in my book) I don't see the twins falling for the HM so hard they decide to "share" you and (my loyal angel) Sammy and her sister, Lily don't seem to like sharing that much either. (is sister on sister sex considered incest? not an expert on the matter) Arabella's mother is happily married (for all we know) and she's highly religious, so why would she ever consider cheating her husband with you? (and involve her daughter in a sexual activity) makes no sense whatsoever.

All that said, I might be wrong. It happens most of the times.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Arabella's mother is happily married (for all we know) and she's highly religious, so why would she ever consider cheating her husband with you? (and involve her daughter in a sexual activity) makes no sense whatsoever.
Do we know that she is happily married?

Not sure what religion has to do with it, Catholic girls are some of the kinkiest. lol

If she comes to work at the school, there we may need to punish her for interfering in her daughter's education or something. It may, or may not include her daughter at the time, and even if it does, that would not mean anything for incest, but I can make it make sense, believe me. :ROFLMAO:

Have her busting in on you while you are giving the girl private tutoring about evolution and such that she missed, insisting that you are wrong and some mumbo jumbo, bla bla bla. Obviously, this woman would also benefit from these lessons, and needs to be punished for interrupting her daughter's lessons. You are doing this for her benefit after all, and what mother would not do everything possible to help her daughter? 'You are not a bad mother, are you, Madam? No, no, no, of course not...'

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Do we know that she is happily married?

Not sure what religion has to do with it, Catholic girls are some of the kinkiest. lol

If she comes to work at the school, there we may need to punish her for interfering in her daughter's education or something. It may, or may not include her daughter at the time, and even if it does, that would not mean anything for incest, but I can make it make sense, believe me. :ROFLMAO:

Have her busting in on you while you are giving the girl private tutoring about evolution and such that she missed, insisting that you are wrong and some mumbo jumbo, bla bla bla. Obviously, this woman would also benefit from these lessons, and needs to be punished for interrupting her daughter's lessons. You are doing this for her benefit after all, and what mother would not do everything possible to help her daughter? 'You are not a bad mother, are you, Madam? No, no, no, of course not...'
...Well, sure, if you put it like that it kinda makes sense.

• Haha

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I like incest but I don't think this game needs it. At least not incest with a direct relative of the MC but this game has done just fine without it.

Reactions: Blossop
Dec 13, 2019
I really enjoyed the game. And Debbie is a very interesting character. It should definitely be further developed.
Beyond that, I have a few ideas. Feel free to pick up on these ideas if you like.

Strictly regulating the dress code is nice, but how about changing the dress code at a certain point?
So there could be new school clothes for everyone. And that can be from normal clothes to erotic clothes to the nude. This is also reflected in the tours.
I know it’s a huge effort, but I think it’ll be worth it.

I also recommend more ways to spend your money. You can’t get away from it. You could invest it in toys or fix the pool. Or or or. . . There are so many ideas I have that would be beyond the scope of this commentary.

Translated from German to English with PONS
I hope that’s better than Google.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
.... (is sister on sister sex considered incest? not an expert on the matter) ....
Why wouldn't it be incest? As an analogy, do you think lesbian sex doesn't count as sex? What would make it a borderline case is if it were a threesome and the twins didn't directly interact with each other during.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
What if the HM's sister got hired as one of the teachers or dorm mother...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OOPS forgot to mention HM's sister would be an 18 yr old slim FOX

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You know, one day HM's family will come to visit: Three daughters (two of them twins), his sister and his two nieces, his mother, and his aunt. All are 18 year old virgins.

Oh, sorry, wrong game.
Obviously the MC became a headmaster, a father figure to the girls in his care, to compensate for having lost his own father when strategically young.

... man, we're brilliant at this.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know, one day HM's family will come to visit: Three daughters (two of them twins), his sister and his two nieces, his mother, and his aunt. All are 18 year old virgins.

Oh, sorry, wrong game.
Well, there is a chance that he does have a daughter, but she isn't even born yet, let alone old enough to have sex with. No one under the age of consent has working genitalia in these games!

...That's my story, and I am sticking to it! :p

Reactions: YuNobi

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Don't think that much about it, you can make the game totally incestuous following Saint Seiya manga method.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1610585060782.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaviusJones
4.50 star(s) 255 Votes