dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
Debbie's training has a couple bugs I found. if you try to rollback during it the program will stop responding, and if you save during it, loading the save makes it hard crash.

also just in case, I know this is beta, I'm not complaining just trying to help :)

Reactions: Gegecucu

gamerrr11

Feb 21, 2021
Just started playing this and skimmed through the walkthrough. A question: Are there quests/content that I can miss by activating chapter 2 too early?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't want to be too critical, because I really like this game, but is it me, or does it look like the headmasters penis has been glued on a generic body way more in this update? (or didn't I just notice in former updates?)

(not being too critical, I love this update, but the penis is kind of distracting)
Can't say I noticed any change but of course if you get an impression more here than before that's what happens. However, since this game is made with some Illusion software, well, they're not really known for having good and varied male models, for whatever reason they seem to have focused more on females, so yeah, in general this impression of it being generic is quite understandable.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Can't say I noticed any change but of course if you get an impression more here than before that's what happens. However, since this game is made with some Illusion software, well, they're not really known for having good and varied male models, for whatever reason they seem to have focused more on females, so yeah, in general this impression of it being generic is quite understandable.
This is (I think) the only game I play with these models. I've checked out several others though, and I just like to think it's a way of keeping the immersion. I choose the same MC name in every game, and I can play with basically the same MC model as well! :LOL:

Sep 23, 2021
Playing a beta
saves will break
errors/crashes will happen
stuff will not be completed
A way to avoid this is to not play the Beta and wait for the Public Release
The last three pages are filled with people saying this is a beta and there will be these known bugs followed by three or four people posting those exact same bugs. I swear nobody reads anything anymore.
Welcome to the internet, young padawan!
I mean, there is someone from the Dev team is here in this thread, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and said that they think that would help? Even if they don't read the rest of the thread, the fact that the file they download is name "beta" should give some idea, right?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I mean, there is someone from the Dev team is here in this thread, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and said that they think that would help? Even if they don't read the rest of the thread, the fact that the file they download is name "beta" should give some idea, right?
Maybe, however I believe you may have overlooked one crucial factor in coming to your conclusion. People can be sooooooo dumb.......... and lazy.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
So what are the next versions going to look like? Is the next release only going to be bug fixing? Will it get a bit more content? This game if freaking amazing and I'm not that into humiliation/punishment

Reactions: Arabi1

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I'm getting this error when trying to visit Ms. Newman apartment on the evenings. Anyone experiencing the same error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/staff_conversations.rpy", line 32, in <module>
NameError: name 'liz_cum_on_face' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 4659, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 4582, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 5144, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 5351, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2026, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 3249, in script call
File "staff_conversations.rpyc", line 32, in script
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.2.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1845, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.2.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.2.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

macOS-14.6.1-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
The Headmaster 0.16.1beta
Sat Aug 17 14:44:57 2024

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm getting this error when trying to visit Ms. Newman apartment on the evenings. Anyone experiencing the same error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 4659, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 4582, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 5144, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 5351, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2026, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 3249, in script call
File "staff_conversations.rpyc", line 32, in script
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.2.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1845, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.2.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.2.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

macOS-14.6.1-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
The Headmaster 0.16.1beta
Sat Aug 17 14:44:57 2024
This is a known bug already reported.
This will be fixed for the release of next week. Until then, you just have to wait for the quest log to tell you to visit Sally's appartment.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
This is a known bug already reported.
This will be fixed for the release of next week. Until then, you just have to wait for the quest log to tell you to visit Sally's appartment.
I know they got rid of the face palm react here but this place really needs one that just screams 'eye's rolling sighing'.

Reactions: Gegecucu
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes