jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
I love this game, and only one thing about it annoys me. Once you cross a threshold with with a student, BJ, HJ, Sex, what have you, I'd really like a separate replayable scene that wasn't the story scene. As an example, I shouldn't have to go through the story scene every time I want to have sex with Rachel, or go through the story scene every time I want a BJ from Priti. This is one of the best games actively being updated, but that feature would make it even better.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheHeadmaster-0.16.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

softknighterrant

May 5, 2021
somehow I lost like several hours of progress and my latest saves on file were from a long time ago. Anyway, my game is stuck on everything depending on "the Headmaster's pet." I've finished everything in Level 6, and I'm on line item 20. The private punishment says that a level up is not available, but when I start a private punishment, it tells me "A new action has been unlocked for the headmaster in the over the knee position. Use it to have Rachel straddle your lap facing you while you spank her." However that action never actually appears. At 1 AP left, I have her at 6/8/6, and the headmaster is the disciplinarian for the whole thing. Only 5 actions available are: Hand spanking, massage butt, ointment, massage thigh, rub pussy. Currently this is blocking like 6 other main/staff/student quests.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seblef

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mac heroes, haalp! Anyone have the update?
Anyone

Same here. Anyone got the latest mac version?
Mac users never had to wait.

Make your own, it only takes a couple of minutes or less with the SDK it's exactly the same with dev's make them, or play the PC version directly form the SDK.

Or get the compressed versions that I made...

Reactions: PBS666

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Headmaster to v0.16.1B.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.theheadmaster/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Phone file browsers often don't like large zip files. If you are getting an error when extracting the files from the zip, please try using the RAR app.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I thought this game was dead lol. Anyway, at least the changelog seems decent. And Lucy content is always a plus, I might try this again.

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
Don't want to be too critical, because I really like this game, but is it me, or does it look like the headmasters penis has been glued on a generic body way more in this update? (or didn't I just notice in former updates?)

(not being too critical, I love this update, but the penis is kind of distracting)

• Haha
Reactions: oceanbobo4
Aug 7, 2016
Update pretty short (that was announced before that some part will be cutoff) but not super short, still high quality 10/10 i cant w8 for more medical examination or sally new outfit

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so why cant i visit newman during the evening or jerk off in the office without errors? just things that arent implemented or did stuff not extract properly 1723865571234.png

Reactions: hawk784563

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
so why cant i visit newman during the evening or jerk off in the office without errors? just things that arent implemented or did stuff not extract properly
You are getting errors because this is still a beta release, there are known issues. All the errors I got could just be ignored. As far as Sally's apartment, I got the errors until the story had progressed to the point where the HM told himself it was time to go visit.

Reactions: Gegecucu

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
all i got was a dozen errors watching the show so yeah guess the brainrot is real
See my message:
Keep in mind (and as already mentioned earlier) that this is a beta. So, by definition, bugs are to be expected in your playthrough.

List of known bugs as of today:
  • Automatic saves may not be working anymore (due to ren’py 8.2 version). Use Quick save and regular saves to avoid any issue.
  • Error when watching Celebrity Love Archipelago. Ignoring the errors allow to continue but it is recommended to wait for the next release to watch the TV show.
  • When using a save from the last version (all content completed) and press skip, an error message will show. The error can just be ignored.
For the other bug, see the message just above mine.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 253 Votes