Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Untrue, there is a fuck scene already in the game if you played your cards right with Wilson.
I just edited it because I remembered the dream scenes. I still forgot about Wilsons, I tried to forget about him after he tried to hurt my precious Priti.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mr. Mayhem

Apr 14, 2019
As soon as I finish day 1 i get a lot of error messages i can ignore them and play the game but they still sometimes pop up. has this happened for anyone else? (v0.5.2)

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Cager,

You get the first protest (Maxine's Protest Part 1) the first weekend after the "Debbie Shows Maxine Who's Boss" patrol event. That's the one you mention, where the Head thinks about appointing Debbie as a prefect. That dialogue happens even if you've already made Debbie your prefect.

After the first protest you should find that the student quest "Taming a Prefect" has been unlocked. If Debbie's already a prefect then action 1 (Raise Debbie to Level 5 and assign her the role of Prefect) should be shown as complete.

Then the next weekend (on Sunday afternoon) you should get the second protest (Maxine's Protest Part 2), where Debbie intervenes and stops the protest.

Hope this helps you.
Thanks I'll give it a try

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,
Even with the new update, I can't trigger the new content at the lake.
Am I do something wrong ?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
The Headmaster: Complete Game Guide
Includes Walkthrough, Punishment Guide, Event Log Guide and more

Game Guide (for version 0.15.3.1 public)

The Game Guide is a comprehensive guide to playing the Headmaster. There are 3 parts to the Guide. Part 1 covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Both these parts include:
  • A complete walkthrough of all the game quests in that chapter, including the main quests, staff quests and student quests. This is mainly designed for newer players who want some help with the game, but it will hopefully be of use to anyone else who is stuck with a particular quest.

• An event log guide, that explains how to unlock all the events shown the game event log. As more experienced players know, completing the quests is only part of this game. The event log shows you all the other events you can unlock as well.

• In addition, Part 1 includes some advice for newer players, including hints and tips to help with the start of the game, and about how to increase grades and discipline.
Part 3 of the Guide is contains supporting information for players, including:
  • A student punishment guide. This explains how to punish the girls and raise their punishment levels. It also explains how to unlock the relevant school rules, unlock the additional punishment actions, and how to assign the special roles to the girls.

• A general reference guide, which includes some additional information such as a list of all the influence and horniness points and how to earn them.

• A guide to the built-in cheat menu, which allows you to increase you stats, change your choices, unlock events and more.

• Information about the three Holiday Special bonus games, including full walkthroughs for each.
In addition to the three separate Guides, there is also a Complete Game Guide which includes all three parts in one PDF volume. You can choose to download the separate documents, or the combined volume. You do not need to download both.

Updated for version 0.15.1: the guide includes all the new content for the after-school training, including a new main quest, a new staff quest for Miss Potts, and a new student quest for Debbie. This includes the new class punishment events, after-school training, spy events and the eagerly anticipated scene where the twins get to punish Miss Potts. As always, the guide has also been updated in line with bugfixes, gameplay changes and changes to the quest log and event log.
Updated for version 0.15.3.1public: the walkthrough section has undergone a large review to make sure it is up-to-date. The guide reflects the new questlog actions in Sally's staff quest, Rachel's second student quest, Harriet's student quest, and several other small changes. It includes other small changes to gameplay (e.g. different discipline requirements for passing the body search rule, the requirements to unlock some scenes in the replay menu) and additional information about some of the events (e.g. a note about the scene where the other girls looks at Cassandra's punishment photos).

Sample pages from the guide:

A link to this guide is now included in the actual game. The cheat menu in the game now has a new option "get the detailed walkthrough" which will take you to a Mega folder ( ) that includes copies of the walkthrough for both the current public and patreon versions of the game.
This shows where the link is in the game:
HM_Walkthrough_arrow.jpg
French Translation
Babakool has published a French translation of Part 1 of the guide. You can find that in this post.

Other Help and Information
Quick Punishment Guides
If you can need help with a particular girl, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide posts for Debbie and Rachel and Amy and Cassandra and Priti/Harriet.
Updated Sept 2022: Rachel's quick punishment guide has been updated to cover the new content in version 0.13.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The FAQs are designed to give you quick and easy answers to common questions. They cover issues such as accessing the cheat menu, and completing the Sally and Ruth quests (or at least taking them as far as you can in the current version of the game). Please see here for the FAQ post.

Student Information (for version 0.8.2)
If you want to find out more about the students, including whether you can see them naked or punish them, then please see yuserneim's student guide here, or the downloadable pdf version here. This was last updated for 0.8.2, so it's slightly out-of-date now (there are some new students, and you can do more with the other students) but it can still be very useful.

Warning:
I've done my best to make this guide as clear and accurate as possible, but this game is in active development, which means that things might break or change without warning. So if you find anything that's wrong or unclear, let me know.

I'm always keen for comments and feedback. Do you find these guides useful? Is there anything else you'd like them to include? Let me know!

I hope these guides help you - and enjoy your time as the new Headmaster! :)

Last Edited 2024-03-12: updated with link to French translation

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Guide to Completing the Game Events, for version 0.5.2

I've attached an updated copy of my guide for the game. It explains how to complete all the actions in the Event Log. Want to know how to raise Debbie to Level 5? Do you need to find Miss Newman's keys? Is there one last item in your event log that you just can't complete? Look here for answers. :)

New to this version: I've also included a section at the bottom about how to complete all the quests - the Main Quests, Staff Quests and Student Quests that are in the game. It's not a full walkthrough (the guide is already large enough!), but it tells you which actions and events you need to complete so that you can complete all the quests.

I'm keen for comments and feedback. Do you find it useful? Is there anything else you'd like it to include?
I've done my best to make it clear and accurate, but this is game is in active development, which means that things might break or change without warning. So if you find anything that's wrong or unclear, let me know.

Hope it helps!

View attachment 390590
I did all the actions but the event didn't triggered at the lake with Jimmy. It's a bug ?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I did all the actions but the event didn't triggered at the lake with Jimmy. It's a bug ?
Hi Arassei,

Can I just check what event you're referring to? Is it asking Jimmy to take you to the spot where the old headmaster died? (Or is it e.g. finding Miss Newman's keys?)

There was a bug in the 0.5.1 version where you couldn't speak to Jimmy about where the old headmaster died, but that's been fixed in 0.5.2. Can I check that you're playing the latest version? I've just done a quick play-thru (starting a new game) and got the new content without problems, so I'm not sure what the problem might be otherwise.

If you give us a bit more information about where you are, we'll see if we can help you.

E.g. have you unlocked the "a troublesome inspector" quest? If so, have you completed all the actions to "6) Hope for a miracle"? Have you had the spanking fight between Sally and Miss Chang? Have you had the third dream event yet?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hi Arassei,

Can I just check what event you're referring to? Is it asking Jimmy to take you to the spot where the old headmaster died? (Or is it e.g. finding Miss Newman's keys?)

There was a bug in the 0.5.1 version where you couldn't speak to Jimmy about where the old headmaster died, but that's been fixed in 0.5.2. Can I check that you're playing the latest version? I've just done a quick play-thru (starting a new game) and got the new content without problems, so I'm not sure what the problem might be otherwise.

If you give us a bit more information about where you are, we'll see if we can help you.

E.g. have you unlocked the "a troublesome inspector" quest? If so, have you completed all the actions to "6) Hope for a miracle"? Have you had the spanking fight between Sally and Miss Chang? Have you had the third dream event yet?
Thank you for your answer.
I was on the 0.5.1 for the new content. I found the bug with Jimmy and waited 0.5.2.
I completed " troublesome inspector ", I found Ruth's photos and decided not blackmail her.
Yes, I saw the spanking fight between Sally and Chang.
Yes, I saw the third dream.
But I have something wrong with the game. I remember completed the 4 task, but, after that, it returned to the second, I completed it again, reach 3, but the 4 is marked " complete ".
Image.png

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks I'll give it a try
Tried it and no joy.
Appears the Debbie shows Maxine whose boss has not registered even though I have done it. In the saves (using RenPy Save Editor) which is the entry for this that needs to be True? I'm too bored to keep working through week after week to see if it triggers again.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
But I have something wrong with the game. I remember completed the 4 task, but, after that, it returned to the second, I completed it again, reach 3, but the 4 is marked " complete ".
Tried it and no joy.
Appears the Debbie shows Maxine whose boss has not registered even though I have done it.
Sorry I wasn't able to help either of you more. :( I know the game well enough that I can help people through the various game events, but I'm not technical enough to give advice when things break. Not sure if anyone else can help?

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Poll - New Girls

Hi guys,
So after a little tinkering I’ve settled on the final versions for the new models I previewed earlier and it’s time to vote on them. I’ve updated my previous post with the latest version of the new models and I added some extra shots with them in school uniforms (unfortuantely I can’t put an image gallery and poll in the same post).
Please choose your favorite three girls. Patreon doesn’t have a setting for this so I’m just going to have to ask people to adhere to this rule.
With these girls I wanted to add a little diversity to cast in terms of size, shape and skin tone etc and I appreciate that not all of them will be to everyone’s taste. However, please bear in mind that all the girls are entirely optional. Plus if they don’t score well you won’t see much of them. So please respect other people's preferences and no hating on any of the girls. If you don’t like them just don’t vote for them.
A few people have complained that I shouldn't be adding any new girls and I should only be focusing entirely on the existing ones. I understand this concern and I have a number of responses to this which require me to explain my long term thinking a little.
Firstly, I have no intention of introducing these characters immediately and they will have no impact on my short term plans for the game. The next couple of updates will be all about the punishment system and the existing girls with an upcoming focus on the previous poll winners the twins, Amy and Rachel. Many of the current minor characters (including Alice, Liz, Faye, Nina, Harriet, Charlotte etc) also have stuff written that you will see before any of these girls make more than a passing appearance. These things take time to implement and if I’m going to keep things fresh in the long term I need to plan ahead.
Secondly, when I designed the game my original aim was to have two classes of 12 girls each so 24 students (rather than the 16 we have now). You may have noticed that there are a lot of unnamed girls dotted around (in the class, shower room, nurse office etc) these are generally low quality and need replacing. The plan was never to have all of these students as major characters but to have just enough to make the school feel populated.
Thirdly, there are a couple of important characters needed that are essential to the story. Most importantly a new bad girl / student antagonist now that Debbie is our Prefect. Her arrival will shake up the whole school dynamic and introduce some new challenges to the game. Several of the girls here could fit the bill for the character I have in mind and the highest scoring of those girls will likely get that role (I reserve the right to pick which one but the poll will help me decide). If everything goes to plan they will first appear in version 0.7 / 0.8.
The other new girls will be extras or minor characters to begin with (depending on how well they do in this poll) who will hopefully add some much needed diversity to the school. They will also enter the general pool of girls which patrons can vote on in future polls. If they are significantly more popular than any of the existing girls (some of whom have never been particularly popular) then they will jump ahead in the queue and get more content earlier.
I hope that explains my thinking sufficiently and helps assuage concerns that I plan to flood the game with girls without fleshing out the current ones. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have already opted not to take the route of some developers by allowing people to pay to design new characters. I am staying true to my original plans for the game which are insanely ambitious, always have been and always will be.
Altos

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes