Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
AltosandHerdone ... there's a chance on a biology class ..lessons ?
Biology class would fall under The Science teacher's instruction. I am sure Miss Chang could explain some interesting bits of biology, covering topics such as: how to shrink your enemies, how to reverse or halt the outward signs of aging, and how to create a bacteria that will consume plastic from the ocean. (as well as ladies swimwear)

What we really need is a sex-ed class taught by everyone's favorite extracurricular activities leader... Trixie. I mean, she is great as a dance teacher, but she has a lot of free time, and Sex Ed and Health courses are frequently handled by gym teachers, but Sally is busy being on the school board.

Seriously, imagine Trixie teaching sex ed...
"Hey there MC, I was thinking I should really show these girls how to keep from getting pregnant, by way of making sure they can give amazing head, so they can make all the guys blow their loads before they can pressure the girls into sex. A guy who just came from an amazing BJ is hardly going to need to knock up one of our teens. I am thinking that I will need about 1000 bucks worth of practice dildos for each girl to get her own, and I may need your opinion (also your penis) when the time comes for a practical test. How many times can you go in a row, anyways? I guess we'll find out. Ooo, I could also prepare lesson plans for anal, can we order lube by the liter?"

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry if this was already asked, but this thread goes by somewhat fast that sometimes it's easy to avoid some Q&A. My question is that if the game will ever have new classes. I understand it will be hard, and for what I understood the dev wants to finish on version 1.0 (correct me if I'm wrong please), but some stuff like music or painting classes would give some depth into it. If it isn't possible I completly understand it, since it would probably force to even create more professor models. I just got curious, I love the game without it anyway. And in case you answer thanks in advance.

Liz is going to get exposed a lot in this update.​

I'm looking forward to it already... :love:
I love the fact that all girls are concerned while Debbie is happy with it.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
To each their own, but I hope the focus continues to be on punishment rather than corruption.

I'm probably biased due to my preferences but it feels like most punishment games just turn into some sort of corruption thing really quickly: unlike this game which has the punishment rule unlocking mechanism which is done quite well.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Walkthrough and Game Guide - New PDF version

It was clear that my text walkthrough and game guide were reaching their limit. They're so large that it's getting harder to use them. Two months ago, lewdgamerxxx showed the obvious solution: he produced a PDF version (here) that included all my guides in one document, with a hyperlinked table of contents.

But it was was clear that you could do more, like adding proper formatting, more hyperlinks, pictures and better navigation around the document. Building on lewdgamerxxx's excellent work, that's exactly what I've done:

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful! :D

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Walkthrough and Game Guide - New PDF version

It was clear that my text walkthrough and game guide were reaching their limit. They're so large that it's getting harder to use them. Two months ago, lewdgamerxxx showed the obvious solution: he produced a PDF version (here) that included all my guides in one document, with a hyperlinked table of contents.

But it was was clear that you could do more, like adding proper formatting, more hyperlinks, pictures and better navigation around the document. Building on lewdgamerxxx's excellent work, that's exactly what I've done:

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful! :D

And you'll have to update it again in a couple of weeks ;)

GillFinn

Sep 29, 2020
Bonus Halloween Mini-Game - Altos posted:
It's just a short 15 mins mini-game I made. Not a proper special or anything.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Look, if one of the caritative $20 Patron Saints wants to share his/her wealth among us, the commonfolk, we would really appreciate it. You'll be forever known as the Samhain hero. Bards will sing songs about your prowess and you'll become a myth in the headmaster folklore.

astor piazolla

Jul 12, 2019
Does anyone have a full save file for the current version? i lost everything i had due to some problems with my computer, anything would be greatly appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes