collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
before i play this game i wanted to ask does it have New Game plus? just wanted to ask
not really but once you get any 1 ending it will unlock 1 shadow soul to find at start, 1 more class to chose on new game and 50k of currency in a chest across all saves and new games

Sep 21, 2021
Will I be able to kill that dude who raped the pilgrim girl in the beginning? He really fucking pissed me off. As much as the fact that my character just stood there and watched this unfold, what in the actual fuck?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
not really but once you get any 1 ending it will unlock 1 shadow soul to find at start, 1 more class to chose on new game and 50k of currency in a chest across all saves and new games
wait a minute, What about this 50k Chest? Is this exclusive for getting the third ending or do i just not know about it?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Who drops milky mucus? There is no bestiary and finding/remembering who drops what is a pains in the ass.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Will I be able to kill that dude who raped the pilgrim girl in the beginning? He really fucking pissed me off. As much as the fact that my character just stood there and watched this unfold, what in the actual fuck?
you do eventually in the swamp area

Also if you're angry about that one now, you're probably gonna be more angry at some of the other stuff :V

Reactions: voltairepop
Sep 21, 2021
you do eventually in the swamp area

Also if you're angry about that one now, you're probably gonna be more angry at some of the other stuff :V
Yeah, apparently it's the recurring theme of this game. We play as a voyeur and a cuck who likes to play with dolls in his spare time. Fml, man.

Reactions: Quabek

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
This game has a false premise of not actually trying to emulate anything that the player expects.
The Sanctuary is not a no-rule zone where MC can fuck, rape and do whatever he wants. He is not even one of the elites to first brave the live-threatening areas as plenty of soldiers already are fighting inside the battlefield hellhole.

MC is like a married man (married to the doll waifu) who is ordered by the king like a lap dog. He by himself will never initiate sexual intercourse, he is like the main character of a japanese shounen cartoon. In the rare case that he does get some action, he always is passive and more often than not he is a poor guy being raped and mounted by the woman.

I only just arrived at the grand castle so maybe MC does a 180° personality change but I doubt it.
A shame, I loved Black Souls.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Ain't that the barbarian? He should be in the gardens, the place where you saw the father of the twins die
in gardens i meet him second time not killed him ......... more exactly in what direction in what zone? and yeah it is behind the locked door.... that i dont know how it got unlocked lol

Kokicun

Mar 30, 2018
i still can't find the bone for amrita
i already run in the groaning valley for hours
the cage door still closed

where in the spesific of groaning valley?

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
in gardens i meet him second time not killed him ......... more exactly in what direction in what zone? and yeah it is behind the locked door.... that i dont know how it got unlocked lol
did you go to the lower area of the garden, beat the guardians, then go to the underground passage?

And yes it's behind the locked door
i still can't find the bone for amrita
i already run in the groaning valley for hours
the cage door still closed

where in the spesific of groaning valley?
The first bridge between the towers you come across, there's an opening near the entrance to the second tower and a chain connected to it going down, go down and you'll get there eventually

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I found the chest. I guess i was ignoring its presence since I was lying on my memory from my first playthrough. its right there.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes