desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Does the Knight MC have a taunt skill? I've played around with various teams, and I came to the conclusion that Novak and Masamune with a tank MC would probably be the best. You can use the dream lvl stat debuff items and they can both self buff their own damage. They can both hit like 2500 per turn which is great.

Maybe transcender can match these guys in damage output, in which case we could swap novak for someone less squishy.

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Where does glass eye drop? I got a single one in my inventory, so I assume it's before Dead Basin, but I can't seem to find the mob that drops it.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
whats the best fastest way to farm rubies? cause this game is so hard with out rubies to level up and buy good equipment and renovate the house

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
The guide on page 12 said something about a spirit soul in the back of the witch's hut. I can not find it nor the notes except for the single one in the shed on the side. Can someone please help me find that Spirit Soul?
There isn't one. It seems like the guide was done largely from memory so while practically everything else is correct there is that slight error that they even acknowledge.

Reactions: Pozar55

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I feel like I've explored every path in the dream world, but I only have 1 disc...

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
whats the best fastest way to farm rubies? cause this game is so hard with out rubies to level up and buy good equipment and renovate the house
In normal you shouldn't ever need to farm rubies. The house upgrades can be pretty much ignored till you have to level your spirits to level 8, though the kitchen provides infinite 50% sp and 30% HP/SP consumables and the bath provides some temporary buff items. Other than that, just try killing all the bosses and occasionally fighting some mobs should give you enough rubies to fully level two spirits plus the MC before the the entering the fortress. That said, this recommendation assumes you have a good team setup. I would personally recommend using Matra and ensuring that your party has at least one tank to keep her alive as poison can melt bosses, especially when combined with the bleed status inflicted by the "chop" attack that is gained from the shears weapon. As long as you can apply those two status effects bosses should be relatively easy with a tank character to make sure you don't party wipe as both apply max hp% damage, effectively ending all boss fights before turn 10-15. Granted this strat doesn't work as well with mobs, but they can be dodged pretty effectively.

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
Does the Knight MC have a taunt skill? I've played around with various teams, and I came to the conclusion that Novak and Masamune with a tank MC would probably be the best. You can use the dream lvl stat debuff items and they can both self buff their own damage. They can both hit like 2500 per turn which is great.

Maybe transcender can match these guys in damage output, in which case we could swap novak for someone less squishy.
The knight does, it is either the first or second level up skill they get.

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
I also wouldn't recommend buying equipment. The benefits from purchased equipment are really easily replaced by either level ups or from gear found in the sanctuary.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, I guess I'm done. Beat the dolls. I'm wondering about 4th ending too... There is the painting for it, but not sure how to get it.

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
okay so....... if you checked your house you know what i mean, what is up to the 4th blank painting and that the 3rd one has options? planned content?

where is the raid boss?

and the old man(?) that i need to meet after killing the cat is master?

and there is content that is not said on page 12 walkthrough
The 3rd painting has an ending for every character type(ie. Knight, Adventurer, Sorcerer, etc.)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a NG+? Or do we just start over with new game? Don't plan on doing another run, but I just wanna check out Transcendent real quick.

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
Is there a NG+? Or do we just start over with new game? Don't plan on doing another run, but I just wanna check out Transcendent real quick.
Aside from the Transcendent there is powerful Shadow Spirit in the Path of Awakening, but that can be accessed before doing a new game so long as you have seen an ending and then reloaded a save. However, I have yet to figure out the 4th ending and it may be related to the Transcendent.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Aside from the Transcendent there is powerful Shadow Spirit in the Path of Awakening, but that can be accessed before doing a new game so long as you have seen an ending and then reloaded a save.
I already used Masamune. As for trying out Transcendant, I'll just pass I guess. Gotta do the whole tutorial again. I just wanted to see what his stat growth was and the skills, but that's too much work lol.

Was a decent ~15 hours of gameplay.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Can someone help me find that Eluna or whatever healing soul partner is named? The only one i couldn't find. I guess she is somewhere in the dimlit waterway, bacuase that is the only remaing place with locked doors for me.

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
Can someone help me find that Eluna or whatever healing soul partner is named? The only one i couldn't find. I guess she is somewhere in the dimlit waterway, bacuase that is the only remaing place with locked doors for me.
Eluna can be found at the bottom of the well in the desert town. You just need to interact with the well, which is a bit of a jerk move on the dev's part as it is the only interactable well in the game.

Reactions: Big Green
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes