Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Eluna can be found at the bottom of the well in the desert town. You just need to interact with the well, which is a bit of a jerk move on the dev's part as it is the only interactable well in the game.
Thanks man, couldn't find her for ages lol. Now finally i did everything in the game except ending 4. But i guess that is for a future dlc or something.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
So I found the Commoner knight about the be raped in the Swamp area. I can stop it or watch. But does it lock anything out?
I can't find the commoner knight. She left the garden after I killed the twinboss. Now i am at the swamps. Whre is she. Let's start from the front gate. Do I go right or left, top or down?

Last edited:

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
I can't find the commoner knight. She left the garden after I killed the twinboss. Now i am at the swamps. Whre is she. Let's start from the front gate. Do I go right or left, top or down?
You have to find her at the desert city first (she's somewhere between two buildings, keep wandering around)

After that, for the Swamp area, she'd be at the west area past entering & exiting a building in the south corner.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I just tried the NG+, for a game that wants you to play multiple times it offers nothing interesting to mitigate the tedium.

Feb 3, 2020
Hilda is time locked. but yeah you make sure you have talked to her in the Garden,but in regards to her being trapped in the Valley, Shes in the left most Building/tower, on the Top Floor (There are 3 Floors). If you dont save her, I think before you reach the basin of Decay its too late. Im not sure about the crystal Lake but im sure that if you are in the basin of decay its too late.

Make sure you talk to Blanton before and after you fight the boss in the Valley
Thank you very much, but godammit. Now I feel despair and demotivated to continue.

Last edited:

Ertulio

Oct 24, 2020
Has anyone figured out the 4th ending?
Not yet, but I have some ideas:
1: having ending 3 with all characters
2: the leftmost room in the manor
3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4: not recovering the limbs, or not going to the Manor at all (although not going to the Manor at all is probably impossible, as you won't be able to level up or use shadow souls)

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
Not yet, but I have some ideas:
1: having ending 3 with all characters
2: the leftmost room in the manor
3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4: not recovering the limbs, or not going to the Manor at all (although not going to the Manor at all is probably impossible, as you won't be able to level up or use shadow souls)
All of those sound promising. The game won't actually let you enter the sanctuary without the manor unlocked but I will try to do a run using the manor as little as possible.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes