SkinnyWeenie

Jun 20, 2017
Yo what is up with the forced sex scenes god damn, the only reason I'm not reviewing the game is cuz I didn't finish it and don't intend to but if I was, I'd give it a 2/5 mind you I was like an hour or two into the game.

Feb 3, 2020
So I kinda wish there is a map cause I am lost.

Progress: I've beaten the rat, first knight boss and garden sisters. Areas I've been to are the waterways, catheldra area, garden, sand ghost city and groan valley .

Where I am based on a guide: A commentor's guide after I've beaten the garden sisters is to go to sand ghost city to pick up a nun companion and then immediately go to groan valley to rescue hilda, which I don't know where she is and if she is in a particular are(e.g. the guard tower), she isn't there.

Additional areas that I might missed: Also I have no clue if there are any more new area I can access, so if there is actually a new area accessible from a different are than groan valley then please spoil for me as I don't want to waste time walking in circles.

Thanks in advance. Also may I know if it is similar to black souls where if you beat certain bosses first, you end up killing an npc?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
So I kinda wish there is a map cause I am lost.

Progress: I've beaten the rat, first knight boss and garden sisters. Areas I've been to are the waterways, catheldra area, garden, sand ghost city and groan valley .

Where I am based on a guide: A commentor's guide after I've beaten the garden sisters is to go to sand ghost city to pick up a nun companion and then immediately go to groan valley to rescue hilda, which I don't know where she is and if she is in a particular are(e.g. the guard tower), she isn't there.

Additional areas that I might missed: Also I have no clue if there are any more new area I can access, so if there is actually a new area accessible from a different are than groan valley then please spoil for me as I don't want to waste time walking in circles.

Thanks in advance. Also may I know if it is similar to black souls where if you beat certain bosses first, you end up killing an npc?
Hilda is time locked. but yeah you make sure you have talked to her in the Garden,but in regards to her being trapped in the Valley, Shes in the left most Building/tower, on the Top Floor (There are 3 Floors). If you dont save her, I think before you reach the basin of Decay its too late. Im not sure about the crystal Lake but im sure that if you are in the basin of decay its too late.

Make sure you talk to Blanton before and after you fight the boss in the Valley

Reactions: sinran987654321

Aquanix

Sep 30, 2020
The guide on page 12 said something about a spirit soul in the back of the witch's hut. I can not find it nor the notes except for the single one in the shed on the side. Can someone please help me find that Spirit Soul?

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
The guide on page 12 said something about a spirit soul in the back of the witch's hut. I can not find it nor the notes except for the single one in the shed on the side. Can someone please help me find that Spirit Soul?
I think they're misremembering 'cause I don't recall seeing a spirit soul there either

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i cleared the game and finished the mirror boss and all shadow level 10.. but doesnt get any h-scene and anyone remember where to get the accessory #1 ?
after you defeat those souls and the new boss that alma wants you to kill inside there behind the door that needs those 2 half, speak with the artist/cat master and go to where the huge doll version is to defeat the last one

Reactions: Dvnasty

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The Fairy bow is in the hidden path with the tree to the right of the glyphs that tell you to look out for hidden paths.

(Edit)
I'm still not finding it... screen shot would be much appreciated, but I already got better weapons by now so its ok if you can't be bothered.

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
someone answered the question in page 10 but here it is

1. Boss room in the Cathedral.
2. Left side of the "Pruning Officer of Garden".
3. Statue in Uramvana city.
4. Left cliff-face of the "Groan Valley".
Thanks managed to find him i Cathedral but where is this left side of "Pruning Officer Garden"?

Edit: Nvm found the bastard

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes