debemes

Jun 16, 2018
I'll just put this out there so maybe someone doesn't get their hopes up like I did: all the scenes with the rookie knight commander are of her getting raped by someone else. Even if you don't let her get raped in the swamp, she just scampers off to the fortress and gets fucked there, just this time "willingly" under whatever mindfuckery is going on in there. Kinda disappointing.

Shikaeshi

Nov 14, 2021
somebody knows how to unlock the upper left door in your base? I finished with ending 3 but i dont find any clues how to unlock the door. pls help...

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
somebody knows how to unlock the upper left door in your base? I finished with ending 3 but i dont find any clues how to unlock the door. pls help...
left and front door cant be open.. only right door to the dream world..

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
another troll is the 4th painting..
I'd like to think that the dev got greedy and wanted to make a part 2 so he cut content for it, it's too sad to think someone would destroy their work like that just for the lol.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I just finished 2 out of 3 ending (didn't bother with killing the Saintess) and overall, I had a fun time.

There are some problems like the MC being overly passive at times with stuff just happening and the whole 'The manor is a perfected 'eternity' and your doll is evil' subplot not having a pay off.

The Transcender class is also a fun concept, not sure how I unlocked it tho.

Game could use some deepening for some of it's mechanic (like crafting) but it's already a pretty good game.

Also I probably just missed something but the blond nun never leave the desert level, guess it's for the best given how all the other side quests end.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I dunno, I can't get into it. Why ape the Dark Souls aesthetic and themes, which require subtletly and minimism, and then fill your game with characters who won't stfu, tell you nothing of interest or just destroy all the mystery of the place by infodumping. People need to hire writers or dispense with narrative altogether, people suck at it.

You get "shown" you can do what you want in the dungeons, but you can't really. Can't kill the rapist, nor can you rape others. Plus the combat seems pretty basic bitch. Can't avoid damage at all, for instance. It's amusing just how little the dev understands the game he's inspired by.

Anyone wanting a RPGmaker Dark Souls should just go to Black Souls. The narrative there is something else, and the combat is fun if broken.
I found this game after beating black souls 1 and 2 hoping for something similar. Sadly this game isn't even close to being as good. There really is just a huge amount of info dumping there's so much at the beginning that it turned me off the game almost immediately. I decided to power through the annoying house tour and meeting the lady of the house but after getting to the first area to get almost immediately stopped by a exposition dump I have no way of avoiding or interrupting which was the last nail in the coffin for me. There's paragraphs of dialogue before you even get to a combat encounter.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
there always things that confuse me about this game and that being well Atomal you meet at the abanded house but you end up in a different dimension and what up with her saying that your her beloved and that she been waiting for you for a really long time and what up with that guy who said he met doll once but in a different form guess there no way to know her orgin and why a new champion becomes the master of that doll house just a really confusing story to understand

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
how to lvl up?
From the start, go left, get the key in the catacombs and open the closed wooden door then take the open bridge, fight the mini boss and you'll get the doll's limbs, that will allow you to level up.

Ginkup

Aug 31, 2020
From the start, go left, get the key in the catacombs and open the closed wooden door then take the open bridge, fight the mini boss and you'll get the doll's limbs, that will allow you to level up.
Thankyou

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I just finished 2 out of 3 ending (didn't bother with killing the Saintess) and overall, I had a fun time.

There are some problems like the MC being overly passive at times with stuff just happening and the whole 'The manor is a perfected 'eternity' and your doll is evil' subplot not having a pay off.

The Transcender class is also a fun concept, not sure how I unlocked it tho.

Game could use some deepening for some of it's mechanic (like crafting) but it's already a pretty good game.

Also I probably just missed something but the blond nun never leave the desert level, guess it's for the best given how all the other side quests end.

In her case you had to kill all 7 temple knights so she can get a mental breakdown later (as usual). The first 3 sends her Lake. Then you chat with her from forest exit to swamp. Then the next 4 sends her to the gaol. I have no clue how she even ends up with that scene down all the way there in the first place ngl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balrog

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
there always things that confuse me about this game and that being well Atomal you meet at the abanded house but you end up in a different dimension and what up with her saying that your her beloved and that she been waiting for you for a really long time and what up with that guy who said he met doll once but in a different form guess there no way to know her orgin and why a new champion becomes the master of that doll house just a really confusing story to understand
ikr and they decided to confuse us more by giving that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but they never explained more LOL

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
What kind of H-content is even in this game? I see rape tags but it all seems like happy sex to me in the preview images I can find. Anything rapey/tentacley for degens like me?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
What kind of H-content is even in this game? I see rape tags but it all seems like happy sex to me in the preview images I can find. Anything rapey/tentacley for degens like me?
80% content of the game is mc seeing other people get rape....

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes