roflcopter66

Feb 16, 2019
IMO it is a lack of respect for the people working on this translation to go ahead and MTL the shit out of it just a few weeks/months before the official release. The same had just happened to Explorer of Ygdrasil

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
So it got translated. Google translated. Ehhhh. . . A good translation is comming, so now wait or suffer?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wee more modern poetry... Should I....???

Nah. Plenty of other H-games out there to waste time with. On top of other things. So Nah. Gonna put this on the watch list and wait until Kagura gets to it, or maybe someone else, regardless of how long it takes.

MTL is just head-ache inducing for me.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
this is probably a stupid question but, where do i level up?
found it out after many deaths and much trial and error... you have to beat that dark knight boss on the bridge. after that alma gets back her arms and legs, you get a new h-scene and unlock dress-mode. speak to her again and you get a new option. there you can level up your character. you can also level up your souls in the soul-room. every llevel-up consumes money.

Reactions: MasterKrull

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is anyone working on a human-translation for this game so far? This looks like it could have potential.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
any way to edit the saved files if so which program ?!
saveeditonline... have fun figuring out which number to edit. the easiest way tocheat in this game is cheat engine. i was sick of trying not to die in this -way-too-hard-game, so i tried an easier way and cheat engine works absolutely brilliant.

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
This game has been in the back of my mind since Blacksouls II. Let's see if it's worth the hype from that time long ago.

Apr 7, 2017
Third "World" seems to be bugged out of teleportability, will be interesting to see whether that's fixed in the Kaguragames translation.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Just wanna know if the MTL is good or bad.If its bad i would rather just wait a few more month to enjoy the full potential of this game

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes