Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Just wanna know if the MTL is good or bad.If its bad i would rather just wait a few more month to enjoy the full potential of this game
it´s bad, but you don´t need any text to understand the game. it is so linear, you just walk around and search for something new. after a while, you figure out what to do for yourself without any explaination.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i didn't understood very well how to get gems back, i lost to mimic and i don't know how to take them back.
I didin't unlock anything at the house doll except the save room.
Can i take them back or i have to do something late in the game ?
And what is reason statistic in equipment ?

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
guys i didn't understood very well how to get gems back, i lost to mimic and i don't know how to take them back.
I didin't unlock anything at the house doll except the save room.
Can i take them back or i have to do something late in the game ?
And what is reason statistic in equipment ?
this mimic enemy is just a mini-boss. what gems do you mean? all you get are rubys to pay things ingame.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I'm lost, I don't understand how level up

btw

if one want to edit its own save, "Value 000D0B" is the variable of the money

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I'm lost, I don't understand how level up

btw

if one want to edit its own save, "Value 000D0B" is the variable of the money
just search the thread. i answered this question already. and first of all: don´t fight alone. take your companions with you. they are in the souls room.

Nov 30, 2018
I should have known to expect the dreaded (MTL) ""translation"" when I saw this. At this point it needs its own tag so we can filter them away.

Darx 18

Oct 21, 2017
First to be able to play they have to set the regional language to Japanese.
Second to raise lvl you have to defeat the first boss.
Third has a few errors in the texts.
Four has a few secrets in the game, my head hurts just to find them.

Reactions: shigeaki

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
First to be able to play they have to set the regional language to Japanese.
Second to raise lvl you have to defeat the first boss.
Four has a few secrets in the game, my head hurts just to find them.
i´m stuck at this point four too, because, if you played breath of fire in the past, you know what to expect. you have to search everywhere to find a way. sometimes walls, sometimes wells, sometimes corpses, trees, bones, trees and everything else in the game. it´s a pain at the moment just to figure out what to do next. i was in this desert town and had to go back to the beginning of the game, because i forgot something there to progress.

Reactions: shigeaki

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Yep, an example of this is that Mel maid character that call you husband but in japanese the word "danna" don't refer only to "husband" but can mean to "home owner" and "master" so the maid that call you "husband" is a mistake

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
MTL?? Wait, wasn't this being translated by Kagura Games? TF is happening?

This gives me Black Souls vibes, though. Been looking forward to this and Princess Abaddon.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes