okoctave

Aug 17, 2020
Like this ? Sorry I don't know how to use this locale emulator . But if it's like this it still doesn't work .
Try running it with localemulator. :unsure:
123.png Like this ? Sorry I don't know how to use this . But if it's like this it still doesn't work .

Edit : I finnaly success to play the game tx you

Last edited:

kai025

Mar 22, 2020
Hi again, is there any way to cheat? I mean, to change your stats and so you can kill monters easier.

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 1186617
It don't work even with WinRar or Bandizip how can I play to this game ?
You need to change the language for non-unicode programs. Control Panel –> Languages –> Administrative –> Change system language. Chose Japanese. Well, some programs will be, like, '1asdm;2913', but you always can change the language back, don't you?
upd. You can use whatever archiver you want.

Last edited:

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
guys what to do if there is such an error at startup View attachment 1191223
Русский? Писал выше: нужно поменять локаль для программ, что не поддерживают юникод. Панель управления –> Языки –> Дополнительно –> Изменить язык системы. Там ставишь яп. Если что, после того, как пройдёшь игру, советую обратно поменять: программы, что не поддерживают юникод, будут у тебя вместо русского походить на всякие кракозябры. К тому же путь к игре не должен содержать кириллицы, прямо совсем.

If I mistook something, just read my comment above.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Kagura Games is doing the official translation, but it'll probably be a few more months until that comes out, and then a little longer after that before it gets uploaded here.
I look forward to that being released. If there is one thing I cannot I cannot stand, it's a great game that I cannot understand to enjoy.

Dec 21, 2019
alright, here we go ..... finished the game before 24 hours (ingame time is 23 hours, coulda be faster.)

HEY YOU, YEAH YOU. ARE YOU AN IDIOT THAT CLICK ON RED TOMB AND ARGEE EVEN THOUGH THE POOR MTL TELL YOU THAT YOU ONLY HAVE SUFFERING AND NO REWARD ? AND THEN YOU DECIDED TO PICK THE WORST(OR BEST?) aka ADVENTURER CLASS LIKE ME FOR YOUR JOURNEY ?

WELL HERE IS THE GUIDE TO END ALL BOSS FROM START TO BOTTOM (75% percent content because other had mentioned everything.)

here is the starting guide. or walkthrough
knight (tank)
adventure(freaking ROGUE with bardlike skill, i will give detailed later) <- you picked this
aristocrats (mix of fighter and mage , 50-50 babes)
sorcerer (you are wizard)
transcender (you played this before or you stole ppl saves and you think thisi s default class)

you go to house, you have s*x with alma, you brief through the tutorial, you go to shadow soul realm and pick your default two soul
you start with dawn(tank) and fovak(wizard), you leveled up dawn , and find rerero (ranger that can use item), you put fovak in tomb and then you leveled both of your soul partner to level four, dont fight with giant rat.(you will lose)
you find key near catatombs (i forgot which one, map is big)
there is small room key, find the special door, pull the switch, you got your first boss fight (mimic and dark executioner are mid boss, if you lose to them , you wont win your first boss)
you defeat first boss, you saw alma in her limbs, you continue your journey upgrading yourself and your soul partner to level 10. you take any shadow soul you find and then you put them in base because rubies are expensive and no one will invest anymore on newbies.(till later on)

you fight everywhere till you find the key to giant gate.
you fight your first boss maiden with difficulty. use all the spell to DODGE AND HEAL , and item.
dawn is tank with anger, use that to taunt enemy well you and rerero dmg her.
you destroy her. you get bedtime story.

garden
the lady knight told you not to fight twin DEMON(sisters) because they are strong. in truth , you are stronger. you use flaming bottle on them while dawn take all the hits. use rerero "piercing" for confusing damages.
kill other one.

then proceed to kills the guardian that is guarding the switch and lock .
once done. do to the garden main entrance that access yourself to wilight garden, you fins old man that gives with red and blue rose ring. you heard how he is a bad father that sells both his daughter and wishes them happy.
(you should found a barbarian soul here)

umavana city
you found the priestess that you saw earlier on first stage of map.go down well and recruit that sister soul, but you only put her in chamber because she is useless (but I leveled up her because she's cute)

groan valley
enemy are getting harder to kill, but flaming bottle and pebble, helps a lot.(dont use dawn nagisa if you only up his hp enhancement) you found hilda, a female barbarian that you met in garden before. trapped. (pls save beforehand)
she say the four eyes that you met at tavern trapped her. and the key is on him. you return back to him (pretty sure your curiousity shoulda have met him) you killed him before you killed the monster because we know how annoying a mage can be.

once done, you get your H-scene with hilda and bid farewell (death flag trigger)
you saw monster with wings. you killed her.with difficulty (i use item a lot.welcome to challenger mode)
you give phantom wings to a guy in fear later nad he disappear without gift (I am a good man, i can tolerate charity)
(have you read their sleeeping story by alma ? you should you know. take abreak, upgrade your character, listening to the cruelty of men in the world)

next is crystal lake.
the first "hell floor" of "where the hell am I, and where am I suppose to go."
you save then you killed a dark s**l guy with fire on head. then you traveled around lightning fire. (enemy are around 600-700 hp so spam your spell away) (YES I STILL USING RERERO AND DAWN)
you get into church, you get the lake side key. you go upstage to get best girl (MANTRA , POSION GIRL) THEN YOU GO TO THE BUILDING BESIDE THE DOOR YOU USE LAKESIDE TO GET YOUR H-SCENE. she justify her reason .
then you fight underwater queen olivia. that has two phases.
first phases, she is static and no harm, should not take too long to enter phases 2
phases 2, will brutally hit her while casted smoke and grass walk.inspiration for cheap heal (use item for regenerate if you need to, come on it's cheap)
once you finish her. you will go to dying collection, you casted the flame on sword then you return to other lake crystal then lead your way to forest instead.(YES WE ARE NOT GOING DYING COLLECTION JUST YET)

forest
YOU SHOULD BE MAX LEVEL WITH DAWN AND RERERO.
THEN YOU FACE PANTHER. (HEY THE LOGO OF THEIR COMPANY)
you killed him and then you go to witch hideout on the left.(hidden route there too , dont forget to read)
the witch seduces you with perfume and you get your h-scene. THEN SHE GIVES a key to open dark waterway door that you spends 2 hours finding when you first started the game to hunt down some demon knight.
now here is where you do split saves.
go the the back of the house, read the notes, and get another shadow soul there (I forgot whose one this one belong to
or probably there isnt any.)

darkwaterway ( two.)
did you saves ?good , now the notes "think carefully now is handy" you given choice to trust ao no marx (blue marx) or kill him .
you killed him , which is tough, because he is literally man of steel. (took me 30 turns )then you go back to witch and get your free h-scene.also she tells you that she deceived you (WHAT WERE YOU THINKING AFTER YOU READ THE NOTES)
AND THEN YOU RELOAD YOUR SAVES.
you turn the marx and then kill the witches instead because that girl (if you read the notes) is the bad guy. you killed the witches because dawn is equipped with fire resistant ring (i hope you looted this somewhere)
the you get ao no marx as shadow soul. but you put him in soul room for decoration.we take marx because he is a good boy and ring are useless when you are too many of them (if you do not kill witch)
THERE IS NO CORRUPTED MAIDEN HERE ,SO MOVE ON .

dying collection
you should get your encounter with ariel(the priestess) whose is slowly losing her mind.
you unlock the puzzle, then you walk around in poision to get the knight captain lady getting raped. (split save pls)
seeing her getting rape get your cane. (meh, i took fairy bow in forest then I enchance it further with the help of a new maid)
far better choice.you saw hilda, in her dying moment ,you defeat the lady of spell(pls equip posionous ring for resistance).you go up to take everything you want.you get out, you saw hilda soul left her weapon (junk but it memoir for me)
you heal up, and you enter deserted house...... wait the house look similar.... hmm....
you fight him and found out that he is weaker than all the boss maiden you encounter. (not gonna lied, i dont expect much from him to begin with when he dodge all the maiden boss)

and now last maiden !!!
fort.(outside)
you saw knight lady losing her mind, you move on.
you got inside and found out the mobs, are harder than usual. do you switch your soul ?! NO, YOU STAY TO THE END.
you look around kinding crux knight (the one who will not hurt you if you do not hurt them), till you find sliver one. YOU GOT THE PROOF REQUIRED AND OPEN THE DOOR TO FIGHT AOZORA MAIDEN.
you go back to resting place and upgrade your kitchen , an bathroom . because it times for sides quest. for alma hairstyle.
you find tavern girl
you talk about quest . you searched for it
1st one : near the stair to darkwater passage
2nd one : you find it in garden
3rd : i forgot
4rd : i really forgot , read the tavern girl hint
5rd: hopefully there is answer somewhere before the (the fort or the crystal lake should have one. read the request again)

once you done the hint, you go back to resting , enjoy your time and then, get back up for ANOTHER SIDE QUEST.
there is kitten at the tavern , take her home and find his husband.
page 10 has the location.

once you finishes looking him in groan valley, you continue back with main quest.
YOU EXPLORE TO THE LIBRARY
defender are hard hitter so dont let him have a chance on you (then again healing item are everywhere on the soldier so should you worry about it) find a notes say empty bookshelf, then start tapping hidden book shelf nearby that leads you to crux prison, make your way through till you find save place (you get out) , you switch rerero for MANTRA (upgrade her to max and give dodge ring)

CRUX PRISON
GO DOWN THE STAIR AND DODGE GIANT HAND.YOU sees priestess losing her mind.(doesn't the mob r*ping her looking strangely familiar ?? hint : lady of the spell bedtime story) you encounter lord tonture. you poison him to death .
you go to the room. you heard noise in the door. you heal up before you go in , and wow you found two auguste.
and found out that he has "split" personality. LITERALLY .
you killed him, you take the loot. you go back to the cat and you tell how he murder him because he needed to have calm peace of mind.

also the fort has a shadow soul for swan lady. (my type of taste for girl..... oh no)
FIGHTING THE LAST BOSS MAIDEN
you use mantra dawn, you poison her to death.
once completed. you saved. you have some bl**dy choice to make.

CUR*SE SAINT, KING OR OLD MAN CORPSE .
you saved ? you done everything you want? no regret ? good you got choice to make.
saint say killing her wont solve the issue. I take it as I had to kill king for the issue to solve.

believe her or kill her ?
1st ending (it's and order)
you killed her , no ,really it not even a battle.posion effect only causes her 50hp per turn and it ends in less than 5 without her killing you. THAT WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DONE FKED UP !!!! boss difficulty :easy

2ND ENDING.(LONG LIVE THE KING)
you bought her home and listens to her explanation for ignore it and go for the king. (still dawn and mantra) YOU POSION HIM TO DEATH EVEN THOUGH HE MURDERING YOU LIKE SOME DARKSOUL BOSS (oh yeah , this is sort of darksoul kind of story.)
then the saint say, what were you thinking , WITHOUT REALIZING IT YOU BECAME THE NEW KING OF HALE ROAD.boss diffuclty : HOOOOLLLYYYYYY SSHHHHEEEEEEEEETTTTT

3rd ending (more adventure for a better future)
you find blood and bones to open the final floor door before saint you spared in Santuary of darkness

1st key
groan valley, middle castle, chain that leads down (MIND BLOWN PUZZLE)
find your treasure and then red burning man will assault you soon enough.new shadow soul partner.
you saved and you fight worm like boss. (easy) yeah, sure sure it is with mantra till you realize SHE GOT SECOND FORM !!!!!
PHANTOM MOTH BOSSS !
you poison her to death as usual. once done, you get trasure and a shadow soul (novak or artisel i forgot)

2nd key.
crystal lakeside, save point, royal corridor. walk around to find the notes phantom wall. you go in and fight (THE HELL IN THAT)
CRYSTAL MONSTER WIZARD ?! (dawn mantra) and then you will get novak ?

then you can proceed for your 3rd ending (actually i will like to show more side quest here but yeha go ahead and finish the ending if you want)
old man dying like mad cow, he not even stronger than current king . boss difficulty : even underwater queen olivia are stronger

EXTRA EXTRA

1. bowheart ?
umavana city (dessert): green cloth with hunter style guy. asked you TO FIND WENDINGO, hint : forest with claw mark. near witch hideout area. (swap monster and diseases wolf location), you found the mark, you report back to him, you return to the spot since he requested you . you found him raping wendigo (BEASTIALITY BABE !!!) which him justify that this is the only way to murder wendigo. suddenly he cant hold it anymore and transform into one. you killed him (WITH MANTRA AGAIN) then you got new shadow soul buddy .

extra boss
rmb the cat you saved and his husband that you murder, go to store , get the old man to trade blueprint with you.
go back to cat, find cat ,and open a mirror on right side,tada, you found augustine again ! you can refrought the boss again.
you saw each of the class with their will, ambition (and them getting shut off by familiar voice)

here is the boss location (dream boss but translted as illusion)
x x door x x x x
item item item item item item item item
MWWnaiomi Honourknightseth Underwater monster olivia queen with spell muriel
RedR twins demon iris BlueR twins demon hazel
thesteelmaiden faria

because this is extra boss, extra precautious are needed, I go by faria,-> dies iris, -> dies ->naiomi, then hazel then dies , then muriel , then olivia, heal , then seth. (Dont asked.) (also if you died please collect your blood clot otherwise you waste ton of blood clot)
we will start with first boss
steel maiden Faria
(DAWN MANTRA) POSION HER TO DEATH

Red rose twins demon Iris
(DAWN MANTRA) POSION HER TO DEATH

Blue rose twins demon Hazel (or iris i dont know who is whom)
(MARX MANTRA) POSION HER TO DEATH, place bite ring on marx

Monster with Wings Naiomi
(DAWN MANTRA) or so you thought !!!! I died.
real formula : (MARX MANTRA) and a bought spider threads that reduce the evasion rate of enemies .also bring enough purple smoke jar to reduce hit rate of naiomi.where to buy them, you asked ? did you just follow literally everything i post here and not having fun looking around for hidden treasure and route ? on top of where augustine is . a nest with quack noise that feared you.

Underwater monster Olivia
2 phases.(MARX MANTRA)
phases 1 . poison her to death (it takes 3 turns since this form she took 5k of poison)
phases 2 . poison her to death and use Marx as meat shield. use medicinal liquor and not the exp one you bought from nest.(if you are hardcore farmer, you should have 40 bottle for those before you entering the dream)

queen with spell Muriel
(Marx Mantra) poison her to death or so you thought AHAHAHAA !!!!!! , SHE IN DYING COLLECTION (swamp of poison )AND YOU SHOULD REALIZE IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY !!! ENJOY 30 TURNS OR MURDER. (dont asked how it worked with this combo, because I pulled it off,)
bright side : you can damage her better than other boss. just reduce her accuracy with smoke and spell and increases avoidance and hopefully you can make it out .
bad side : I put posionous ring on my character . !! haha , oh dear.

Honourknightseth
(Marx Mantra) you poison her to death while increasing for def, avoidance and lower her accurancy.

the door.
you gotten two disk (if not , please defeat all boss and get the weapon)
and you face the remain of dolls, in which it the collection of nightmare that you been collecting and received by alma

REMAIN OF DOLLS
hp : ?????
(MARX MANTRA) DONT BOTHER , I USED UP TON OF RESOURCES AND IT STILL NOT ENOUGH
(MARX SYLAN) NOT ENOUGH DMG, TOO MUCH TANK

hey, have you unlocked any one of the ending ? make a split save , go do one ending , then go to the place that you found a katana in the catacombs you saw earlier get MASAMUNE !!!!

UP HER TO MAX.

TAKE HER AND ASTAEL (i am sure you should encountered him somewhere I forgot)
use smoke, then masamune crack her defense, while Astael buff you up.
then use opportunity of smell (crit buff) , while masamune use () 88sp to deal 2k dmg one turn (holy hells) , while astael uses king salughter and other enemy accraution spell.
2 support , 1 katana girl !!!
turn will ends within 10-20 turns ?! (my masamune is avoidance enchancement type, so the crit and actually go even higher)
and now you done .GAME HARDEST BOSS. GO ENDS THE GAME HOWEVER YOU LIKE .if you are out of sp feel free to eat the bento that Mel make (free 50% sp potion , or you just rich enough to buy the long name potion words.)

NOW YOU KNOW THE CHARACTER YOU CHOOSE IS THE STRONGEST YOU COULD HAVE AND NO A MINDLESS REINCARNATE FIGHTER .

shadow soul partner and short notes review
1.DAWN :TANK , WITHOUT ATK (WHY I PUT HP ON HIM IS BEYING ME)
2.FAROUK : GOOD SPELLCASTER BUT I DONT NEED IT
3.REVERO (oh i mispell him oh welp) : YOU CAN USE ITEM WHEN IT IS HIS TURN . OTHER THINGS OTHERWISE ARE JUST GOOD CONFUSER
4.RONDILLION : BERSERKER , GOOD ATK (ONLY USE HIM ONCE FOR TRY-OUT) but i put him away since notes say he cannot be used properly.
5.ELUNA : generally, one of the best skill and one of worst stat to have in party. healbot, can remove debuff, more heal, group heal. AND REVIVE AT 100 SP. yeah nah, sorry girl.
6.Mantra : BEST GIRL !!!!! POISON AND DEFBUFF DEF WITH REDUCING ENEMY ACCURACY. high assets.
7.Astael : a better buffer and debuffer than adventurer but uses skills with hp at risk (only 1 skills though)
8. Slyvan : A TANK AND A DPS , girl that make you wanna scream EX-CALIBBUUUUUURRRR .A 50-50 DPS/TANK
9.AO NO MARX/ BLUE MARX : A Better tank than Slyvan , but a decent dps. use piercing atk, aka ignore defense. a 30-70 dps/tank (you read my guide, you know his performance)
10. Bowheart : I did not use him, but based on skills, it probably an aoe piercing enemy type.better Revero then (although Revero can use item)
11.Cumbica (dont you dare make a joke about his name ): you want a tank dps with his biased opinion of FIREBALL ?! HE IS THE GUY , small fireball , big fireball, DPS SLASH skill. BIGGER FIREBALL , FIRE SNAKE, light fire (for heal) , FIREBALL EXPLOSION THAT SHOOTS AND TO ENEMY. JUST FIREBALL AND ONLY FIREBALL, JUST FIREBALL , FIIIIIRREEEEBBBBAAAAAALLLLLLLL
12.Novak : face of evil scientist genius, uses ton of weird magic spells (hey dont look at me, i did not use him much due to his lore in the game)
13.MASAMUNE : foreign girl outof nowhere , THE GIRL THAT CAN MAKE YOU CRY MOMMIES BECAUSE OF HOW OP SHE CAN BE .

if you have time, feel free to leveled up each of them and read their lore. (eventually you will have leftover and still enough for you to buy 10 of everything you want.)

wasted 2 hours writing these. now you know what to do when accidentally clicked challenger mode. you are welcomed.

time to find new games, while this game saved in pc to wait for a real english patch for proper understanding of lore.

probably looking for games like this soon.

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone know how to get ending 3, the MTL translation give me 0 idea what to do.(As far as I can tell from MTL I need to do something and then go collect items for the Ending, the part that I don't get is the do something part)

Sirpotato

Oct 13, 2020
Alright so I'm running this game through Local emulator and I keep getting a message about not loading some images/files any idea on how to fix it?

Screenshot_3.png

DessRR

Jul 25, 2018
hey, have you unlocked any one of the ending ? make a split save , go do one ending , then go to the place that you found a katana in the catacombs you saw earlier get MASAMUNE !!!!
Sorry, I don't quite understand this part. You can get Masamune only after you finish the game? New Game+? Also which Catacombs are you talking about? The Catacombs in the first area?

Dec 21, 2019
Sorry, I don't quite understand this part. You can get Masamune only after you finish the game? New Game+? Also which Catacombs are you talking about? The Catacombs in the first area?
if you roam around the first two area. (not the garden, before you met steel maiden faria, there is should be there somewhere)

you dont need ng+ , just unlock any ending. start new game, pick any chac you want, then load back old save.
just for you dear, i walked through the pathway. (it's not that obvious but it there.)

hint:before you enter the stair the sewer (dark waterway) , there is a stair at below that leads to top floor.

have fun finding it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes