What should be done with the Phone-System:

• Keep it and expand on it (gallery, LI sending nudes, etc)

• Remove it altogether!

• Keep it the way it is right now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

wholebit

Dec 27, 2017
any new updates dev? this was one of the hidden gem paranormal dark fantasy games I'm really looking forward to

Oct 17, 2020
Well I see this as another Reluctant Archon where Dev goes MIA
#MIAisthetrend
Ugh.. another one bites the dust, it seems.
God, I feckin loved Reluctant Archon.. Tbh, if I had any damn skill whatsoever in animations, coding or the assets used, I would've continued that story.. Had so many damn hopes n ideas for that thing..

All the good or interesting ones with potential goes MIA :FacePalm:

• Sad
Reactions: AmerHST

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Hello fellow lurkers. I was in contact with SpaceBirdDev the other day, and with their Ok share below status update:

I lost acess to my old HDD, losing most of my scenes/assets in the process; I've been slowly gathering all of it together, and probably will start again with the renders next month (The other aspects of the game didn't stop production btw, just the renders). I didnt want to say anything in case life gets in the way and I can't actually do it, but it's looking pretty certain that I will :) 0.3 will probably have double the size the game has atm (in content, not filesize), as well as not looking as pixelated lol (ended up having to upgrade my pc, so the renders will look better and will be 1080p instead of 720p), so I'm pretty excited to get back to it!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes